Tribal Council

Toa of Dancing

I think he was asking whether you play the BZPRPG, ToDAlso, these zombies have given me a thought; could you use them in place of an instrument? So instead of using a guitar or drum or what have you, you just animate a bunch of zombies and use them as a choir? You'd have to channel elemental power through them, if I've got how War Music works right, which would probably destroy them after a while, but just think what you could do with a whole choir to create constructs

Edited by Armageddon Out Of Here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

...Ah... Nope. Don't have nearly enough time. =PThat's feasible, but every zombie would take an equal amount of energy to manipulate, so it would drain energy fast. Of course, there's the fact that, as I said earlier, you can draw EE from other combatants who are willing to give it to you... and that's why Deazthria isn't on any side. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Is there anyone hanging around the Dissonance fortress at Kini-Nui? I need a way to get my Dissonance-allied character started.

How 'bout now? If not, is there anyone looking for interaction?
I can send my character over there if you want Balta.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

The Dissonance army is retreating, so they should be at the base in a bit. Feel free to welcome the forces come time.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

^I've never heard that word before, but it isn't that difficult to figure out: a=not, tonal --> root: tone=sound. I.E. without sound.Anyway, does the Dissonance have an emblem, symbol, or something of the sort?

Q2TtLEz.png

^I've never heard that word before, but it isn't that difficult to figure out: a=not, tonal --> root: tone=sound. I.E. without sound.Anyway, does the Dissonance have an emblem, symbol, or something of the sort?

Don't know, but I put it on my one characters cloak anyways. Imagine the symbol.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Yeah, well, I went and shot guns with my best friend and my older brother (and a few other people) earlier. Once he gets off work, I'm off to spend the night at that friend's house. Sorry. XD

Gah, sorry I wasn't active over the weekend, guys. I was at a friend's house for some, shooting guns with him for another bit, with another friend for another bit... Yeah. XD

Gah, sorry I wasn't active over the weekend, guys. I was at a friend's house for some, shooting guns with him for another bit, with another friend for another bit... Yeah. XD

So long as you bring back Windfly, I don't mind.If you don't, then all my focus shall stay on Techna for now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

That's sort of creepy man.Anyway, what's going on right now?

1: My thoughts exactly.2: The Dissonance is marching into Kini-Nui, the Tribes are all getting back to their respective villages. I'm polishing that thing that will happen next.

Is there anyone hanging around the Dissonance fortress at Kini-Nui? I need a way to get my Dissonance-allied character started.

How 'bout now? If not, is there anyone looking for interaction?
Ooh! Yes! Pick me! A tall white toa just came back with the rest of the army and I need something for him to do. Just send someone over if you want to talk, I could start things off.On a related note, is there anybody at home in Onu-wahi? Another of my characters is wandering through the deep tunnels hoping to come across something. He belongs to Krahka's species if anybody wants to meet one.

ppg2.png

And on whatever note we're on, the first post of the Profiles topic has been updated. All I have to say is that I lol'd about the fact that I could put two chars in that section. Also too many Neutral, but w/e.

Edited by Toa of Dancing