Tribal Council

Toa of Dancing

@ ToD Where are the Toa Mata, Turaga and Makuta?

As implied earlier, the turaga have been around. Some of them, such as Matau, have been killed.Makuta and the Toa Mata... Well, so far they don't exist in this AU. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

The prophecy said that these things would have the power to eradicate the tribes, so they must be something pretty good. :evilgrin:

Do you really think Teridax/Toa Mata would be able to do that?

A single Brotherhood member can curbstomp just about anybody (see - Icarax vs. Toa Nuva), and consider how potent Silence would be on the music users, Makuta with Rahkshi servants could take down the tribes.5th Tier Kraata of Silence can put silence to an entire village, BTW.Factor in losses caused by (not that) friendly fire and those turning to the Makutas side...So Makuta VS the World? Ehh.... gonna go with Makuta, just for the lolz.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Toa Mata... no. Not against hordes of other toa who can use War Music.Teridax... maybe. I would never underestimate him. With a mysterious plan, he wouldn't have too much trouble conquering the island.Darn, I got ninja'd, but yes, makuta trumps everything.

ppg2.png

Still, keep in mind that the population is massive, far greater than in canon. Thousand of toa and matoran, and a fair amount of turaga. Even silenced and not fully united, they could take out a single makuta and his rahkshi.Keep guessing. =3

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Still, keep in mind that the population is massive, far greater than in canon. Thousand of toa and matoran, and a fair amount of turaga. Even silenced and not fully united, they could take out a single makuta and his rahkshi.Keep guessing. =3

No, I'm gonna stick with Maktua here. You're describing a full frontal assault. Think about this as a minor plan for a minor skirmish. Send in Kraata to infect the quartermasters. Quartermasters poison or otherwise spoil the food of those out in the field on one side (the stronger), leaving the weaker side with an advantage and resulting in an even greater number of deaths on the field. Spread distrust and discord amongst people.Rally the Rahi. Heck, send in the Rahi-Nui - that sucker absorbed elemental powers, and with the Kanoka powers, a single use of Teleport into the Toa Council would be enough to kill off all of the leaders. Or the Manas - going off of the MNOLG, he had plenty of them at his beck and call.If I was a Makuta, I could take your puny island. It may take weeks, months, even years to do it, but I could take the island. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Again, there are a ton of people on the island, and they would immediately be against anyone planning on killing them. Doesn't matter if half of them die, they would search until they found and killed him. =P

Again, there are a ton of people on the island, and they would immediately be against anyone planning on killing them. Doesn't matter if half of them die, they would search until they found and killed him. =P

Easier said than. Considering that, again, it's not an all out attack, nobody would ever know there was something amiss until it was far too late. It's open war - people going missing or traitors in the midst of groups could easily be blamed on the opposing side. Really, all he would need to do is keep the tribes fighting until there was little left of them, and then use a subtle mix of trickery and force to conquer the Dissonance. After all, said group doesn't have access to super powerful elemental abilities, and their anti-war music abilities would be useless.Alternatively, there would be trying to unite the tribes after they fell, and reinforcing them with his own servants, thus crushing the Dissonance that way.Really, the only downside would be the fact that it all wouldn't be worth it. The only reason that Makuta would not be able to take this Mata-Nui is that he wouldn't. The end of the war would leave a useless island, after all. Which would be useless to have conquered.So yeah. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:NOTE: In the past, I've said a few Toa could kill a Makuta. This usually involves one of the following - Makuta isn't making himself scarce, and is in fact showing himself off to the public in his arrogance, and there are Toa of Iron, Magnetism, or Gravity involved - all powers that can stop a Makuta.

But the problem with making himself scarce is that everyone already knows something powerful is coming. As it will be a flashy arrival (yes, I am saying this), they would know when he arrived.However, why would he not? Even if he destroys half the island, the other half exists and would be under his command. Then again, This would be arguing against myself, sooo... =PElements that can defeat a makuta? Well, let's see... fire burns the antidermis, ice freezes the antidermis, air completely scatters the antidermis, earth buries the antidermis, stone squashes the antidermis, and water washes everything away... Yeah, each element can defeat a makuta. And of course, the armor would have to be shattered to get to the antidermis, but still.

They'd still look for him, and note the word "limited."But anyways, not really gonna argue this anymore, it bogs everything down and ruins the fun.

I'll just let you guys keep guessing. =P

Something you homebrewed, or from a real obscure sourcebook. Or the Element Lords, but that doesn't make any sense.Maybe it's The Doctor.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: