Emergency Transmissions

Speaking of the fight with Zero, could you... em... REPLY?I know it seems a bit strange to want someone to respond to me. It's not like interaction's an essential part of the game or anything. XP(JK, no offence, etceteras)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Gust's worst fear: Jade.Airu's worst fear: Death of his team.Esao's worst fear: Happiness.-Teezy

Kal's worst fear: Himself.Vorex's worst fear: Also himself, apparently.Vorex, imagine if they both wore Tahk's.They'd just switch places. :P
Krayzikk's worst fear: His own death.Jikal's worst fear: That the video of him tap-dancing back on Techna Nui ever gets uploaded onto the internet.Oh, and Tyler? It was to rescue Tain, Savina, and Lekar + find out what caught them in the first place. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Actually, it doesn't change your shape, it changes how others see you.So it'd be more like looking in a mirror. XD@Tyler: Yeah, I was actually going to ask you about that. Y'see, the Tahk was originally going to have a second power, which wasn't allowed in the first Techna, but I was wondering if I could PM it to you and maybe it could make it into Breakdown?:begging:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Worst fears?

AMTaOS - (AI)Kinksh - Losing his power (he could probably shrug it off though)Ezraftin - Find out for yourself! (has mental shields, so it might not even work)Rinnder - Dying

Alright, waiting for the testers to begin. Otherwise I might have to release deadly neurotoxin.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Shadowman's only fear: .........I honestly have no idea.He almost completely lacks emotion. Add to that the fact that he essentially is at 'the top of the food chain' in his field and you have one unafraid-if healthily cautious-dude.Mars' only fear: ...Same.(or is that just what she'd like you to believe?)

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

If you "release deadly neurotoxins" into the air, then yes, that's breaking a major rule.Mar's worst fear: Losing Esao.;D-Teezy

It's the same deadly neurotoxin in the profile. It's not immediately deadly, obviously. It's the equivalent of an airborne form of Tier 6 Kraata power.Even the actual deadly neurotoxin from Portal isn't immediately deadly, after all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

If you "release deadly neurotoxins" into the air, then yes, that's breaking a major rule.Mar's worst fear: Losing Esao.;D-Teezy

=3I'mma go ahead and say that this is quite possibly correct.
I will laugh oh-so-very hard if and when Krayzikk meets Mars. Largely because the one Matoran packs more heat than he does. (Even though he, arguably, has the biggest gun.)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

If the ship blows, the facility may very well remain intact. Just with collapsed ship burying it.(Wow, it's three days in and the GM is planning to blow up a major landmark. And I participated. Yay!)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

=3I'mma go ahead and say that this is quite possibly correct.
I will laugh oh-so-very hard if and when Krayzikk meets Mars. Largely because the one Matoran packs more heat than he does. (Even though he, arguably, has the biggest gun.)
Skyra's got the most classic guns. Midak Skyblasters! heck yeah!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

For ClarificationSomebody with a lot of information on the ship might have known about the AMTaOS project, but they would need to be one of the initial people who worked on the ship. Not security or anything, but the initial engineers who were working on the basic designs. Something you might find in one of Levacius' journals or something (the ones taken by Kinksh) or another Deus Ex Machina piece of information.Of course, nobody would know she's in the actual CKC building now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...Sounds like a job for Gust or Torch.-Teezy

But was Gust not a member of the police force, and Torch the engineer?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
If you paid attention at all to Gust's posts during the Takadox arc, you'd read that he was one of the initial designers of the ship. He penned up about sixty percent of it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

...Sounds like a job for Gust or Torch.-Teezy

But was Gust not a member of the police force, and Torch the engineer?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Tain might know a little. Except he's sort of stuck. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

...And his elite training. And the killer virus that's burrowed its way into his psyche. And his borderline lack of morals created by the events of the first season. And his intimate knowledge of the ship.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND