Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC: Calik - Arena - Volcanic SectorCalik grinned the moment he saw their surroundings. Volcanos, he could work with that.His only regret was that he waslacking the Ragnorak. If only he had that, he would be unstoppable. Unfortunately, it was back at the Red HQ, a location he didn't know."Well then, I suppose we should start looking for that flag," he said, after a moment, before drawing his sword, holding it forward as if he were a knight, challenging someone to a duel.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Blade: Like I said, it's not a big deal; do what you want.Although, even if he was on the tallest peak, Kairan would've had to see through mountains to see him from the area he was in (specifically, on what is essentially a valley floor in between a few of the northern volcanoes.)Burnmad: Well, that makes things easier. :PThe vehicles are all at the bases, obviously depending on who is on which team. So Team Zero's vehicles, for example, are all at the red base. As for the equipment that's stocked there--go and see. :PIC - Shurikan/Chance/Djoser - Southern Area: "Well, that was nice of them," Sepcret said sarcastically. Illuxio shrugged, walking a short distance away to scout the perimeter of the clearing they were in. The Toa of Ectoplasm pressed on her Team Crest. "Illuxio and I are by ourselves; not sure where. We'll rendezvous at the blue base."Motioning for Illuxio to come back, Sepcret grabbed him and lowered both of their densities, allowing them to float in the air before she began to fly toward the base, observing the area below as they moved.Like Chorc and Cheiz, Kovian had decided to ignore the message, instead opting to keep on heading north. Vailian and Djoser had both continued to follow him, keeping an eye out for trouble. In some ways, the Toa of Ice found this annoying; in others, it was useful for keeping an eye on the two Ring members (not that he needed to worry about Djoser, as an attack by him would be seen as treason by the Shadowed One.)Carefully, he continued to pick his way through the field, using the map above as reference as he headed toward the central area.IC - Elithes - Northern Area: "If you don't zhink it'll vork, zhen I don't see a point," the bounty hunter responded. "Frankly, I zhink zhe best idea vould be to simply get avay from zhis avrea." He stepped away as a nearby pool of lava rumbled, sending drops of fiery liquid into the air. He shook his head, wiping his brow. "So not used to zhis..."IC - Dalmia - Southern Area: Dalmia watched the approaching mech for only a few seconds before disappearing, seemingly into thin air. A moment later, he appeared right in front of Kairan, his feet planted on the window of the cockpit, his back slightly bent as he looked at the Toa, and one hand held out before him.He launched a single burst of energy before pushing, leaping off of it and into the air. Seamlessly, his wings spread, and he caught the wind, suspending himself high in the air, watching the mech.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Arena - Southern MountainsKaytana was the first in, followed by her partner. Immediately, she looked to see if her speeder was there. It was, and the Skakdi hurried off to see what else had been supplied in the base. After that, she would be ready to pick off other contestants.Hexxon went to work searching for Anar. He wasn't too concerned with equiping himself with what was stocked here. The Team Comet leader mostly wanted to find the flag... and pick off any Ring members he saw along the way. The presence of said beings greatly iritated him. It was a good thing he brought staff along.IC: Arena - Volcanic RegionGreel entered the Team Red HQ, where he found Rocky. The Rock Lion was asleep -- or deactivaded, depending on how one's outlook on the creature. Walking over to the "slumbering" vehicle, the golden-skinned competitor awoke him by nudging him in the side and mane. Yellow light returning to his eyes, Rock picked himself off the ground.Then Greel went for a quick check in the equipment section. He didn't need much, though wasn't going to pass up the chance to see what was in.

-==IC: Kairan//Day Run Arena==-Kairan's eyes widened, as the mech was blown back. The mech spiraled through the air, but quickly righted itself, taking some damage, but not enough to take the mech out of the fight."Dalmia." Kairan said, as he flew toward the Ring member again."Now it's on!" Kairan yelled out, intending to slice out at Dalmia with his sword.

IC: Artorre: Arena:Artorre arrived at the Red Base. He walked into the armory and looked around, greeting the other being in the room (Greel).IC: Aranai: Arena:Aranai wandered the area she had appeared in, checking under rocks and the like. She found nothing, so she decided to grab her vehicle and go on the offensive, heading towards the Red Base.IC: Elittra: Arena:Elittra appeared on the shore of the Ocean/Island area. She smiled, unable to imagine a better place to be. She was about to dive right in, but thought for a moment and decided that from here, anyone in the water was a sitting duck. She looked around, but could spot no one. She dove in and began swimming toward the nearest island.

IC - Dalmia - Arena: "You people never learn," Dalmia said, shaking his head. He phased around Kairan's mech, his eight wings outstretched. He crossed his arms, watching the vehicle. "Why so eager to knock me out?"IC - Supplies: The supply areas for both bases were stockpiled with... supplies. Underwater breathing apparatuses, standard issue weapons--staffs, swords, shields, grenades--and vehicle repair units were present, as well as other devices developed by the Day Run--silence and camouflage generators, on top of others.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Srizz | Arena | Sky"Loud and clear," Srizz responded, banking to avoid a flock of birds. He was near the volcanoes now and thought he could see signs of construction. He altered his camoflage a bit to account for the slightly smoggier sky around the area and swooped in a bit for a closer look. To be honest he doubted the flag would be in plain sight from the sky - what kind of headquaters didn't even have a roof? - but he could get some preliminary info from here before the real work began.-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Artorre: Arena:Artorre began grabbing things. He grabbed an underwater breathing apparatus, several grenades, and a camouflage generator. He looked down at his chest, making sure his shield generator was functioning properly. He grabbed a vehicle repair kit, then decided it would be a good idea to grab two, so he did. He rushed over to his vehicle, got in, and fired it up, driving out of the building.IC: Aranai: Arena:Aranai was about to get her vehicle and leave, when she peeked into the armory. She saw some underwater breathing apparatuses and grinned, almost wanting one, except that it required her to take off her helmet. She grabbed a couple grenades, though. Afterward, she got into her snakelike vehicle and slithered off.IC: Elittra: Arena:Within moments, Elittra had reached the island. Not much was there, but she checked behind the few rocks and in the several trees. Minutes later, she set off for the next closest island.

-==IC: Kairan==-"Because I have this odd feeling that you have a plan behind this." Kairan said with a frown, as he turned his mech around to face Dalmia, ready to just talk for the moment, maybe catch him off."Besides, I'd figure that you're one of the more powerful opponents, so taking you out early on, would likely cripple the Blue team." Kairan said, as he waited for Dalmia's response.

IC: Arena - Volcanic RegionGreel nodded to Artorre as he picked his equipment from the selection. He didn't want anything offensive really, so he chose a single shield and silence and camouflage generators. Those would come in handy for some stealthy work.With that done, he equiped Rocky and himself with the devices, one of each on both, and set out into the fields. Greel had his hidden pet stay by the base for the moment, while he made way for the desert via a gateway. He flew over the sands of the wastes with his rocket boots, moving unseen and totally silent thanks to the generators. Now all he had to do was look for that flag...IC: Arena - Southern MountainsAnar nearly jumped on top of Hexxon when he saw him, for he was that happy and excited. After calming the dragon, the Team Comet leader snatched an extra sword and a shield on the way out. Once outside, he called shadows from his surroundings to cloak himself and the Rahi. Both were off to enemy territory.Kaytana had chosen a small variety of supplies from the armory, grabbing grenades, and silence and camoufage generators. Then she stealhily raced out, heading for the forest area, where she would be completely surrounded by her element. Anyone that passed through would be ambushed by the wood itself.

IC: ArenaSlate decided to guard the base instead of go and fight the other team on their side of the field.He turned around and after circling the base a few times, checking for the flag or team members to help guild there, he went back in the base.He looked thru the various things they had. He took a silence generator and strapped it to his motorcycle.Now he in the middle of the room and listened carefully. His bike only a few feet from him. He would guard this base until he felt he should leave.Toxin asked where the base was at and after some helpful directions made it to the blue team base.After going thru many of the weapons and various tech thing he found something that made him very happy.It was a high tech exo-suit with all sorts of exciting things.After a few short minutes he got it on and found it was a perfect fit of him.He now looked like a highly advanced robot from another world. The exo-suit was painted blue and white and completely covered all of Toxin's own armor and everything. Toxin was not visible from inside the armor suit.The helmet had various scopes built into the visor. He had a thermal scope, telescopic scopes along with a UV scope. It also had hearing protection that turned on automatically if sound around him got to loud. The armor greatly increased his physical strength but also increased his weight. The suit also had a built in jump pack on the back and thrusters built into the boots.It also had two spots to plug those various generators into. He took a silence one and one that would slightly increased is speed when activated. They plugged in with a mechanical click and hiss.He then found it had weapons systems. He had energy/pulse blasters built into the suits hands and a machine gun built into his left arm and a rocket launcher built into his right arm.He thought there were other things too but he did not have enough time to learn them all.He could not find a place for his machete or its sheath so he placed them on a nearby table before telling a nearby Recorder. "I want this back after the match."He then sent an energy pulse at the Recorder and laughed hysterically as it exploded.OOC: I would like Toxin to keep this armor after the match but I don't know if he is allowed to or not. Is it Day Run property? He would be more than willingly to buy it from them. He has plenty of money from his missions. :PAnd I will include a con of the armor. It runs off of high tech battery packs and it also constantly draws on the wearer's elemental energies to keep itself charged. So Toxin will have trouble using is elemental powers for the rest of the match.And I'm bad at explain how things look. So the armor looks like a combination of Iron Man's armor and Spartan armor expect it is more bulky. And it is painted blue and white.

IC: Artorre: Arena:After a short drive, Artorre reached the shore. He hid his vehicle in a group of trees, and proceeded to fiddle with his underwater breathing apparatus, carefully making sure it was switched on... About ten times. Needless to say, he didn't quite like the water. After checking that it was on securely, switched on, and functioning properly, he took a few tentative steps into the water. He crouched, allowing it to come up over his head. He took a deep breath, then nearly coughed out the recycled air and the apparatus with it. Oh well, at least it worked. He began to walk along the bottom of the lake, looking for the flag.IC: Aranai: Arena:Aranai's vehicle slithered along across the wasteland area. She looked around out of the cockpit, and, seeing no one, fixed her attention dead ahead once again.IC: Elittra: Arena:Elittra had checked another two islands and, finding absolutely nothing, was swimming toward the last, which was quite a bit larger than all the others combined. It would take quite a while to search, which was why she was saving it for last.OOC: Alright, so landscape-wise, The ocean area has four islands. Has anything else been decided yet?

OOC: Do you think it would be good idea to put tags saying which team we're in? Would make it easier to keep track of who's on who's side, just like Burnmad's colour codingIC (Chyff, Blue Team): When Chyff got to Blue Base he found most of the team members just scouring through the weapons with no thought to strategy. "Oi, get back here," he shouted to Hexxon and Toxin, "If we just go haring off we're going to get cut to pieces! We need a strategy. First things first, what powers d you have?"IC (Chorc/Cheiz, Blue Team): The Kraata had headed north and was tramping around the wastelands. He was spoiling for a fight, and was sort of hoping he stumbled on the flag by accident just in case it drew people towards him.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Artorre: Arena:The Team Liberty leader looked around the sea floor, seeing nothing.IC: Aranai: Arena:After a while, Aranai saw a figure in the distance. As soon as she was close enough to see the blue light on his chest, she opened fire with the front two of the eight machine guns on the sides of her vehicle.IC: Elittra: Arena:Elittra finally emerged from the lake, onto the largest of the islands. She began searching the beach, checking in palm trees and under rocks.

IC: Arena"A strategy? Brilliant. I should have thought of that sooner." Said Toxin, his voice sounded muffled by his new helmet."Well I have a mask of camoflauge and I have elemental control of poisonous gasses, toxic substances and some acids and bases. And now I also have whatever this exo-suit has too. So what are your powers?"It might have been a bad idea to tell a total stranger the majority of his powers but Toxin was not really thinking clearly with all the adrenaline coursing thru his body.

OOC: Paragon: Any equipment taken from the bases will be returned to the Day Run at the end of the match, though you can negotiate with someone afterward and buy it.Alternatively, you can try to steal it once the match is over.Power: I would definitely suggest that, yeah.Burnmad: Haven't made very many decisions about the landscape yet, aside from general types of areas; will elaborate more on the specifics over the weekend.IC - Dalmia - Arena: "Oh, no!" Dalmia said in mock panic, slapping his hands to the sides of his helmet. "The Toa's found us out! How ever will we finish our devious scheme of using the ancient Flag of Dayrunius to conquer not only this Capture the Flag match, but also the rest of the known universe now? Please, show mercy to us poor villains!"IC - Sepcret/Illuxio - Blue Base: Sepcret nodded at Chyff as she landed, her and Illuxio's bodies returning to normal density. As he had no weapons or powers to speak of, the robotic being immediately headed toward the equipment area to arm himself."Toa of Ectoplasm," Sepcret answered the Toa of Ice. "Specialized for black ops, assuming they'll be needed here. I also have a Mask of Psychometry."IC - Bases - Srizz's Perspective: If Srizz was hoping to find the flag at the red base, he would be sorely mistaken--that would have taken the fun out of the game. As things stood, it was still somewhere out in the vast battlefield below him.Still, his aerial position did give him a good idea of the layout of the building. The base--which was mirrored from the blue base on the other side of the arena--started off as a central hub, in which various facilities--the medbay, the armory, and a room with various teleporters to random locations around the field, for instance--could be found. Dozens of towers were present around and on the base, providing defense against attackers.From the main section, dozens of branches snaked outward through the mountain passes, though they did not go far from the base. Each one contained a garage, in which numerous vehicles--each the property of someone on the team--were located.As well, a tall, needle-like tower rose from the main facility. A room at the top of it contained numerous command modules, which could be used to control defenses, open up maps of the arena, and even access some of the Recorders' video feeds. Were a team to organize themselves enough to elect a leader, it would be a useful command post.And, of course, all of this was mirrored in the blue base on the other side of the Arena.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Arena - Southern Mountains (Blue Team)Hexxon and Anar watched the Snowball pass by as the shadows began coating them. Unsure if this competitor was on his team or not, the Suletu bearer attempted to scan the being's mind to dtermine the answer. Well, he said mentally, I think my powers are self apparent. Hexxon caused the frozen shadows to rustle gently, as if a zephyr had actully touched them. And then there's my speaking in your head. He paused for a moment, before continuing. So, what do you have in mind?

IC: ArenaSol jumped from tree to tree thru the artificial jungle. Using his wings for balance and also to glide. He searched the trees for the flag. Or any potential threats.OOC: Toxin may be a Dark Hunter but he is not a thief. So I'll have him talk to someone and buy it after the match along with a silence generator and a speed enhancer (those things he plugged into the suit). If I'm remembering correctly he has 95,000 kas so that should be more than enough.

Edited by paragon

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan just looked at Dalmia speechless, unable to respond at first to the Ring member's complete and utter sarcastic phrase."Enough sarcasm, I was just noting the odd fact that a lot of the known Ring members are here." Kairan said, but smirked."Though, nice job with the 'Dayrunius', that was a good one." Kairan pointed out, as he waited for Dalmia's next move.

IC: Artorre: Arena (Red Team):Artorre, at this point, decided to stop fumbling around and took careful note of his surroundings.IC: Elittra: Arena (Red Team):Elittra, came to a clearing, in the middle of which was something quite intriguing.

IC - Dalmia - Arena: "And I was noting the sheer foolishness displayed by the vast majority of heroic types," Dalmia said. "You know the kind--where they'll notice something and immediately call out the nearest guy with a bad attitude without any actual evidence to support their claims, or without realizing that perhaps not everyone that they consider evil is in on the big plans of their actual enemies." He crossed his arms again. "Besides, what kind of valuable thing could we possibly be interested in acquiring from the Day Run?"Oh, and I have to respect your sense of humor. Not many would have found that quite as funny as I do."IC - Illuxio - Blue Base Armory: Illuxio had quickly scanned each of the potential offense and defense combinations provided by what was present in the armory, and had quickly come to a conclusion about what he was going to use for the remainder of the match--and, if he could get Elithes to pay for it or convince Ehjoras to simply give it to him, what he would permanently equip himself with.As an actual Toa--specifically Lyxek--Illuxio had relied more on brute force and power to win his fights. At this point, that wasn't an option, as he had no elemental powers to speak of. However, he could still perform at least respectably in hand-to-hand combat, and he had retained his swordsmanship skills upon being converted into an AI. As a result, he took two long, slightly curved blades from the armory, magnetizing them to his back. He also took a pair of generators--a Speed Generator, which he placed on his lower back, and a Rebound Generator, which he planted on his chest.If they worked like he expected them to, then things were going to get interesting. Just for cautionary purposes, he also took a repair kit with him, though figured that if he ended up needing it then he was probably going to end up in the medbay, anyway. Still, it never hurt to be safe.IC - Team Zero - Red Base: It did not take long for Zanth and the others to reach the red team's headquarters. What did take a few minutes--probably an intentional move on the part of the base's designer--was finding the garage that housed Team Zero's vehicles. It took them about three garages before they located the correct one, which by the time they had arrived had pretty much been emptied by the other Red Team members. Still, they found their vehicles, and Zanth immediately marked the area before heading to the interior of the base, leading Vertak and Zaydan as he went."I'm going to be honest here," he said. "I'm surprised at the sheer amount of stuff available to us this match. Usually you're stuck with whatever you have with you when you get teleported to the arena." He was observing a number of Generators as he spoke, choosing to take a Shield and Stealth Generator from the stores. He placed them on his armor before pocketing a breathing apparatus. "Might as well make use of it all while we can."Vertak nodded, taking a couple of grenades (multiple types,) a Silence Generator, and an apparatus. "Makes you wonder why they decided to make all of this available," he said, slightly suspiciously. "Maybe it's just that other players have gone through it already, but the piles seem really disorganized to me. Maybe it was a last minute decision after they noticed the surge of Ring members?""Who knows?" Zanth said. "We'll have to ask Kerid once all is said and done." He moved over to a map of the facility, raising an eyebrow as he saw the command room. Tilting his head slightly, he headed to the teleporter that would bring him there and stepped on it. A moment later he appeared in a complex room full of computers and lined with windows. Accessing a nearby console, he whistled as a holographic map of the entire Arena appeared. "Interesting..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Srizz | Arena | Blue Team | Red BaseSrizz touched the symbol again and began broadcasting to the rest of his team, suddenly businesslike. "Alright, I see their base. Looks like a pretty straightforward mirror of our own." He'd spotted it on his way here, but hadn't gotten a very good look. Seemed about identical. "I'm seeing some defenses, but if they're automated then they either haven't detected me or haven't been activated. I need someone on our side to look around our base and tell me what's what - defenses, important locations, anything. In particular what the big, central spire is about." There looked to be some windows but he didn't want to fly in and check until he was sure they didn't have heat-detecting anti-air turrets. He'd barely survived last time that happened.-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

-==IC: Kairan==-"Your words, not mine, about your plan." Kairan pointed out."My theory was that the reason you were all here, is to stall us, from the bigger problem. And I think you know what that problem is." Kairan said, but nodded at the comment Dalmia had made about his humour."Why thank you. I have the same problem at times." Kairan said with a chuckle.OOC: I'm kinda glad I chose to go after Dalmia, this conversation is rather amusing. =P-==IC: Zaydan==-"Yeah..." Zaydan said with a nod to agree with the other two about the reasoning behind all these stockpiles, as she looked through the piles, grabbed a shield generator for herself, as she looked to see what other equipment was there, as the other Team Zero members looked over the map.-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah had thought she was going in the direction of the main arena at first, but instead, she found she was headed toward the Red Base.Might as well get our vehicles... Selirah thought with a shrug, as she continued to head toward there, finding this match different than she had heard about.

IC - Dalmia - Arena: "You mean the plan that may or may not exist?" Dalmia asked. "Tell me, Toa... how does a Capture the Flag match help us stall anyone?" IC - Artorre - Underwater: The floor of the Arena's lake was similar to the floor of the ocean around Kai-Nam in that it essentially looked like the floor of any large body of water. There were a few rock structures about, though nothing living--the Day Run didn't use live Rahi and it couldn't simulate them for their matches.Aside from that, there was not much of interest around, at least not in this section.IC - Elittra - Last Island, Clearing: What Elittra had stumbled upon was a tall spire in the middle of a clearing. A small control panel was present at its base. The very tip of it seemed to be composed of some sort of crystalline material.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan==-"The same way we're stalling each other right now." Kairan pointed out, with a shrug."You could endlessly hold us off, causing us to fight and fight, all the while, your bomb prepares to go off." Kairan said, bringing up the bomb to show that he wasn't as out of the loop as would be thought.OOC: Wonder what Sanshou thinks about the humourous conversation; since they're seemingly just hovering in place, even after the initial power attacks. =P

IC: Artorre: Arena (Bottom of Lake) (Red Team):Artorre walked along the sea bottom. He was getting very tired of walking, and was finding nothing, but he wouldn't allow himself to leave until he had explored the entire lake. So he kept walking, even though he likely wasn't even halfway around the lake. Not to mention that this was only the perimeter.IC: Elittra: Arena (Large Island, Clearing) (Red Team):Elittra approached the curious structure, wondering what it could be. She looked closely at the control panel.

IC: Arena - Volcanic Region (Red Team)A portal opened near the Red Team's base for a moment, then closed before anything came out -- anything visible, that is. Greel deactivaded the silence and camouflage devices on his person, coming into view once more. This alerted Rocky of his presence, who ran up to and almost jumped on him. The Day Run competitor leapt into the air in surprise, though after realizing who it was, he relaxed. Switching off the lion's generators lifted off the aura of silence and disguise on him as well. With his quick scan of the wastes over, Greel returned to the HQ. From what he heard from Rocky, other contestants had arrived. Now it was time to consult with them to form any plans or to share them. While Rocky went back to guarding in stealth, his master entered the building once more.IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team)Kaytana and her speeder, both cloaked and silenced, arrived in the east sector of the Arena. To be surrounded within her element filled the Skakdi with content and malice. Her power permeated throughout the wood, bringing and bending the trees, bushes, brush, and grass to her will. Eyes closed and taking a deep breath, a sinister grin spread over her mottled face, ideas of violence spawning in her mind. Branches of the plants twtiched slightly, as if a breeze passed through them.She quickly jumped off her vehicle onto the grasses and soil, and caused the nearby roots of trees to slither upward to the surface. Their bodies broke through the ground underneath her transport, making irregular patterns. In this way, they marked the spot where her speeder rested without making it obvious, looking like natural formations.The Team Blue member rushed further into the forest, still unheard and hidden due to her generators. By using the plants for help, Kaytana lifted herself into the treetops, so as to have a better view of the land. Any other competitor that stalked the forests would be ambushed and tossed about. Even now she felt around the field with the plants for another being...

IC - Dalmia - Arena: "Of course that's your primary concern," Dalmia said. "That's why you chose to waste time on this competition as opposed to, you know, making sure that the citizens of Kai-Nam actually get to safety so as to avoid the Searcher's explosion." He began to clap, slowly and sarcastically. "Great plan. I'm sure you'll save a lot of lives looking for a flag."IC - Control Panel - Near Elittra: There were only a few buttons on the control panel that Elittra was observing. The only way to find out what the spire did would be to activate it.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Artorre: Arena (Bottom of Lake) (Red Team):The tired toa trudged across the muddy sea floor, still seeing nothing of interest.IC: Elittra: Arena (Large Island, Clearing) (Red Team):Elittra was very curious about the odd spire, but also very wary. Nonetheless, she pressed the button that seemed most likely to be the "On" button.

-==IC: Kairan==-"Enough talk." Kairan said, as he didn't want to admit that they didn't have enough time to worry about that, or enough info on how to stop the bomb. Instead, Kairan simply had his mech shoot forward, firing off a blast, even as he closed his eyes, and tried to predict where Dalmia would appear after that, swinging his sword in the direction he anticipated.

IC: Amalia:Amalia had been fighting along Nikaron and Selirah in the Arena, facing off her combatants with telekinesis and her broadsword. An invasion of her opponent's memory appeased her, and she bagn to toy with it.Ah, how fun it is to be a Psionicist.

Edited by Belthnor

OOC: Just as a quick note, the character I have on Darkhorse is Selirah, a new character. Just so there's no confusion, since Kairan's currently flying up near a mountain, fighting Dalmia. =P-==IC: Selirah==-"You doing alright, Amalia?" Selirah asked over her Team Crest, even as she headed toward the Red Team Base to grab some equipment.

-==IC: Selirah==-"Alright, I'll bring the vehicles." Selirah replied over her team crest, as she ran toward the garages, and looked around to try and find the vehicles.OOC: Just realized I never did say what Selirah's was. =|

OOC: I laughed at that, Blade. :PAlso, I need someone to NPC this 'opponent', because I can get... a little too involved. I think that's why I left, cause someone was upset.IC: Amalia:Good. She simply spoke. She had no time to talk as the enemy mind attacked back, harder than she had assumed. She disconnected, and swung her sword at her opponent. The flat side slammed into the being, crumbling the the ground after exhausting most of his energy on fighting back. Amalia smiled.Now you're gone. What's next?

Edited by Belthnor

IC (Chyff, Blue Team, Blue Base): "Okay, Ectoplasm, you home in on Srizz. If the two of you are infiltration experts see if you can mess up the other team base. It might mean they all try to defend it which leaves the field open for us. Shadow guy, can you just control shadows or are you one of those people who can teleport through them? You and the robot seem our best chance at trying to find the flag through physically searching for it. Exo-suit, you're with me. We'll go through the base see if it has any traps, or defences. It may be it has something telling us how to get the flag and a teleporter to beam us there, in which case you're our front line."

Edited by Armageddon Out Of Here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Blue Team)I can do both, the Odinan replied mentally. Then he added, The name's Hexxon, by the way. This one seemed to know how to organize situations well, so he didn't say anything else. He called the shadows for cover once again, also looking for whoever the robot was. It also occured to him that perhaps he might want to grab one more thing from the armory.By using the darkness hiding him and Anar, Hexxon transported himself and the dargon into the HQ. Whatever seemed useful for offense, stealth, and travel for the other sectors of the field he grabbed. Then the Team Comet leader disappeared from the armory, returning to the outside.IC: Arena - Volcanic Region (Red Team)Greel walked through the base's corridors, looking for the other Red Team members Rocky had seen. A peek into several of the rooms close to the front doors revealed their contents only to be equipment for whatever those chambers served for. By this time he guessed that other contestants were probably arming themselves in the armory, so he went straight there.Evidently, he was correct, as he found two others in the equipment room, one looking like a Toa and the second a Matoran. Hands in his pockets, Greel leaned against the doorway, where waited for the two to notice him.

IC: Amalia:After finishing off her opponent, Amalia used her Kakama to speed her way around the terrain, where the flag she most desired was located. She steadily sped in directions possibly near it, hoping a trail of dust wouldn't catch anyone's eyes.

Edited by Belthnor

IC: Calik - Red HQCalik gently tapped Greel on the shoulder, alerting him to the Toa's presence.In their short time at the base, he had already found and re-activated the Ragnorak. He had considered gathering some supplies, but decided against it. He already had everything he needed, and he didn't want to weigh himself down.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]