Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

OOC: I'm right in thinking we have access to our vehicles, I believe. Let's just say Traxin's been riding around battling Blue Team members all this time :PIC - Traxin - Moving towards final spire: The Light Cycle increased in speed, almost whining from the strain, as Traxin weaved between rocks, rubble, whatever, on his way to the final spire. The terrain was getting worse, and he'd have to make it through the last stretch on foot.Coming to a stop on a rocky alcove, he leapt off, and sprinted on his way to the final spire...

OOC: Well, we need someone on Blue Team at their base... or someone on Red Team that could maybe fly there.IC: Djoser (Blue Team), Battling Vertak, Zaydan, Slate:Djoser grunted as he passed right through the Toa."You know, I never knew a Toa that would just dump a Matoran on the ground like that." Djoser commented as he stood to his feet. "Clearly you must not deserve to even be called a Toa."He fired a blast of ice at Slate as he sheathed his dagger again, awaiting the moment when Zaydan's mech would draw nearer.-ibrow

-==IC: Zaydan//Fighting Djoser==-There was one problem; if Djoser had forgotten, Zaydan's mech was currently frozen. However, Zaydan had retrieved the Camoflage Generator from inside the mech after the first attack that had happened, and was now cloaked behind Djoser; dropping the camo the moment she was close to the Matoran.-==IC: Kairan//Heading toward Final Arena Battle==-"I don't mind, expected that. Was mostly me stating my annoyance at Dalmia tricking me into heading away." Kairan replied, as he sped toward where he hoped Zanth was headed; wanting to give some help to the Team Zero member.

IC: Amalia:Amalia zoomed to the left, moving out of the way for the blasts. She then turned to Kaytana, who was now visible. "Stop, Skakdi, or face the consequences," Amalia threatened, glowing blue as she prepared to fling Kaytana to the ground via telekinesis.

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Blue Team)Despite what Amalia thought, Kaytana was still disguised and silenced. She wanted to reply with, "That's not how I play games," but her silence generator kept her from doing so. Perhaps the Toa would hear it in her mind?The Skakdi launched a few arrows filled with her plant toxins at her opponent. If that didn't hit, maybe the force bolts aimed at the ground around her would work.

IC: Amalia:The arrows stopped in midair, a blue aura enveloping them. Amalia then discarded them back to the direction it came in. A weak feeling was felt in Amalia's legs, which collapsed on her. She gasped, not realizing her legs were badly battered. She pushed herself of the ground, mustering as much strength as she could to stand, and face her enemy.

Well, we need someone on Blue Team at their base... or someone on Red Team that could maybe fly there

OOC: I've had Chyff there since the beginning of the fight. What does he need to do?IC (Ikssrss, Blue Team, Island): Well this was amateurish. Ikssrss had to wonder how many times Ellitra had tried to pin someone, because she wasn't doing a very good job here. She hadn't tried to pin his arms or anything.A knife found its way into Ikssrss's hand, and from there into Elittra's ribs. It would be painful, yes, but not wholly, incapacitating. No, what would be incapacitating would be the short circuiting effect. All that electricity she was pumping into Ikssrss was now flowing along his arm, up the knife and back into Elittra. He always found it amusing how often Toa would forget they weren't totally immune to their own element. This Toa now had her wires crossed, which should result in a nice overload to which Iksrss sincerely doubted she had inbuilt fuse-breakers to prevent. He covered his eyes in case the effects were blindingly bright

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Blue Team)By the time Amalia was lifting herself back up, Kaytana had leapt off her vehicle, landing unheared and unseen with her spiked club-staff in hand. With her power over plants, the Skakdi deflected the returning arrows, and charged at the Toa. Weapon raised, she brought it down towards the Toa.

OOC: Chyff needs to activate the spire. Also, Elittra is a Matoran- and if the lightning is going to effect her, it should definitely be effecting Ikssrss at this point. I'm fairly certain having a metal shell doesn't protect well from electricity of all things.IC: Elittra, Fighting Ikssrss:Elittra had been doing a bad job of pinning Ikssrss down simply because she wasn't trying to pin him down- she saw the hand going down for the knife and by the time Ikssrss had stabbed had rolled away, grabbing her trident and swinging it like a club at Ikssrss, activating her Kanohi to manipulate the situation to her advantage in some way.OOC: What that way is can be decided by Calik or Ikssrss.

IC: Artorre: Arena (Forest Area, Border) (Red Team):Artorre heard a scream and saw a couple explosions. Moments later, he saw a pair of eyebeams, followed by several others. He sped off in that direction.IC: Aranai: Arena (Wasteland) (Red Team):Aranai jumped to the side, batting the flail away with her axe as she did it. She spun in midair, swinging at the steltian as she noticed the blackened ground where she was just standing.

IC: Calik - IslandsIkssrss may have been a master of accuracy in fighting, and a powerful warrior, but even he was vulnerable to the universe's ebbs and flows. And having a Mask of Possibilities, as well as a Mask of Fate against you is almost certain to tip the scales in the favour of your enemies.Calik wasn't about to waste the chance that Ellitra had given him with her Kanohi. Shutting his mind against the pain in his leg, he raised his war hammer above his head, about to bring it down on the Rahkshi. And with the power of possibility on his side, he was in the perfect position to do so.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Yes. We for reals need that spire activated. I'm fretting about time again. DXIC - Searcher - Barrens: As the fighting in the Arena continued, and as the KNPD forces continued to be teleported out of the Barrens, a second red light began to glow within the Searcher's body. There was only one sphere left blank, the three orbs spinning slowly within the Construct's core...IC - ? - Southern Barrens: Monstrous screams emanated from the southern shore of Kai-Nam as the creatures surfaced, planting their gigantic feet upon the snowy ground. Green bodies appeared, pulled up onto the island by shockingly thin legs.The Feranakis' gigantic Followers had arrived, having tracked the Dark Hunter vessels from Gynel. With uneven gaits, they advanced north, slowly closing in on City...OOC: On a side note, who all here is familiar with the Mass Effect concept of indoctrination?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Amalia:Amalia could sense Kaytana charging at her, but saw nothing, or hear nothing. However, she could sense Kaytana's attack through her thoughts, which were softly being damaged as she charged. Amalia then turned the opposite direction, and began to limp. She activated her Kakama to make sure her limping state wouldn't hold her back from fleeing again.

OOC: On a side note, who all here is familiar with the Mass Effect concept of indoctrination?

OOC: I love you.=PIC: Artorre: Arena (Forest Area, Border) (Red Team): Artorre stopped in front of a clearing as he saw Amalia fleeing from it. He quickly created a ring of fire, barely including him and barely excluding Amalia, so that her assailant was almost assuredly contained within it. He got out of his motorcycle and removed the keys. Remembering the camouflage and silence generators in the armory, he watched the grass in the field, looking for any being stepped on.

Eryn/Arena, Near Blue Base\IC:

Eryn crested one more hill to find herself right beside Blue Base. She quickly crouched down, looking around herself for other contestants, whether ally or enemy. She couldn't really be stealthy amongst the skirmishes and defenses, but she could still hopefully activate the spire before getting drawn into a fight.

Alan/Arena, Flying Above Blue Base\IC:

Alan had opted for most of the match to simply provide aerial reconnaissance. Not that he had been too terribly helpful in that way, but he had saved a few people from walking into groups of the enemy. Now that all the action was convening upon the Wastelands, he flew lower, taking careful note of everything that was happening. Eryn had just arrived and was making her way to the spire, Elithes and his group was a ways off, following her.Various skirmished between the team were taking place.

Khadbaen/Arena, Blue Base, Near the Spire\IC:

And... boom, knocked out. Sniping was fun, even if he couldn't shoot to kill. Still, if the system detected a projectile about to hit a contestant's forehead, it got them out of there. Usually. One time, in the forest, the bullet actually hit its mark. The guy was immediately teleported out... but the damage was likely done. Khad shrugged. Repercussions were likely to come, but he probably wouldn't get disqualified. It was everyone's risk in participating.With a grin, he walked deeper into Blue Base, slowly getting closer to the spire.

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC - Traxin - Nearing Spire: The Toa of Sonics broke into a sprint. The Spire was in sight, he was almost there... His lungs were burning, but he made himself go on, and didn't take long to get there. Someone else was at the Spire when he arrived (Eryn), which made him jump at first, "Wait... You're red team, right?" he asked wearily, edging towards the control panel.

IC: ArenaSlate was still intangible so the icy blast just passed thru him.At Djoser's remark he just hung his head as looked down as if to agree."I have not been called Toa in a long time." His voice sounded hollow and distance in his intangible state.IC: ArenaSomething was here. Or at least it was closer than before.Toxin's skin itched and his mind and heart raced as his blood pressure sky rocketed. His muscles started to spasm. And he thought he was seeing things. All the other beings still in blue base glowed with a soft light of various colors and intensities. What was this madness?His green and grey eyes twitched as they became a brilliant red color with cat-like pupils.The exo-suit that he wore started to sizzle and smoke and gave off a putrid smell. Slowly the suit became liquid and fell off and onto the ground where it countinued to sizzle and was now eating thru the metal floor.Now his armor did a similar thing expect his skin seemingly absorbed it along with his mask.His body then rapidly grew from seven feet tall to eight and a half feet tall. As his body and limbs enlongated his head too changed into a new shape. And he grew tail with a wicked blade at the end.Then his skin turned jet black and hardened into an exoskeleton.This transformation was painful for Toxin but when complete he felt more powerful than he had had ever before.Toxin hissed at a nearby Matoran who had witnessed the entire thing.The Matoran wore heavy bronze armor and was a Ring member that was also on the blue team for this arena match. This Matoran dropped his sword and shield and ran out of the base screaming in terror.

OOC: On a side note, who all here is familiar with the Mass Effect concept of indoctrination?

OOC: I love you.=P
OOC: J'aime tu, aussi! :PIC - Eryn - Wasteland: At this point, the Wasteland Spire had already been activated--as would be obvious from the light being redirected at its top. The only unactivated one (which needs to be activated like, today) was the one at Blue Base, at the southernmost point of the arena.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Blue Team)Kaytana gave an unheard sigh as Amalia retreated. She shook off the weak mental assault on her thoughts, and hefted her weapon into the air, allowing its shaft to rest on her shoulder. Toa were tricky to defeat, but they stood no chance to a Skakdi! If she really wanted to, the Team Blue member would have pursued the hobbling, yet speedy Team Red member.Before she could even give a shrug and depart from the spot, Kaytana noticed another Toa, this one clad in a crimson and black suit of armor, appear on the scene. Red and black... weren't those the hues of Fire? A hastily crafted band of flames suddenly formed around the spot of land, answering that question easily.He must have been the cause of the forest fire! Who else would do such as thing? It was through his deeds that killed her great advantage in the game, and ruined her plants -- all of them.Glaring at Artorre, she watched him glance around at the grasses growing across the ground. The action placed an idea in her head... a very good idea. Indeed, for she combined her ability to strengthen plants and control over the element of Jungle to have every blade's rate of growth increase dramatically. It resulted in the plants standing taller than even her -- but she didn't stop there. Even as the grass grew, the compounding powers touched several blades surrounding the Toa of Fire, causing them to transform into stocky beasts of plant matter. Each sported pedals colored sickly hues, and razor, teeth-like thorns, dripping with a liquid tinged with the green of poison. Giggling within her field of silence, Kaytana directed herself through the thicket of tall grass back to her vehicle, willing the monsters she had created to attack Artorre. The poison-spitting, thick-bodied creatures would last long enough to allow their creator time, even when against a Fire-wielder, while they used their roots to ensare the Toa, toxins to infect, and teeth to shred him.

OOC: The awkward moment when I though Eryn was heading for blue base... Why does my inner noob only come out in no BZP RPGs? Anyway... RETCON TIMEIC - Traxin - Blue Base: Traxin was nearing the spire at blue base, not the one Eryn was at. Mistake by the writer of this post. Ignore the last one. Fourth wall back in place, the Toa of Sonics was nearing the base of the opposite team to activate the spire...OOC: I dunno if I can just walk in there and activate it or what :shrugs:

IC: Artorre: Arena (Forest Area, Clearing) (Red Team):Artorre drew his sword as the grass around him rose to a ridiculous height. It ignited, setting a nearby blade alight. As several other blades around him grew into grotesque creatures, he swung his flaming sword at them. He managed to take down one before it was fully grown, but the other two would prove to be much more of a challenge. He started by thrusting the fire-consumed metal straight at the chest of the abomination next to his right.

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central (Blue Team)As Artorre jabbed his flaming sword at the plant monster's large stem, one of its spike-covered roots parried the blade aside with a swat. The tendril became alighted with a miniature fire, though by shoving it into the ground, the soil smothered the flames.Its fellow wasn't allowing the Toa an opening by hesitating. While the other plant dealt with the fire, it lashed out with its own roots, sending a tentacle-like appendage slithering through the air for his waist, and two more for his ankles. The first retaliated by launching a small burst of venom from its mouth.Kaytana maneuvered her way around the brush, returning to the spot her speeder was parked on. The grasses weren't strong enough to lift the mechanical construct, so were smushed underneath. Tapping into her powers, the Skakdi used the enhanced roots of the plants around her to erect a ramp of earth by scooping and pushing the dirt into shape, push the pile up, and compact it. She used this to fly over the ring of fire surrounding the battlefield in complete silence.Once outside, she could "observe" the fight with her "plant radar", as she had in the charred jungle, the plants within feeling around.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Amalia:Amalia stumbled back on her behind, staring at the grotesque plants that grew almost instantly. She assumed the Toa of Fire could hold his ground, so she headed to where she could sense Kaytana. She then broke off pieces of rock on the ground, and flung them in the direction of Kaytana, who flew over the ring of fire. Amalia hadn't thought about if her projectiles were going to hit, but at least she tried.

Edited by Belthnor

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central (Blue Team) Seeing the chunks of rock soaring through the air towards her, Kaytana fired at them with forcebolts, reducing the projectiles into harmless pebbles. Her gaze turned from the fragements to Amalia, who was coming back into view. I thought I ran her off, the female Skakdi thought, shrugging a moment later. She'd just have to be thorough this time with finishing off the Toa. From inside the thicket, a blade of grass was pulled underground, tunneling through the earth and sprout by it controller. It vanished a second later after Kaytana grabbed it. Using her Plant Life elemental capabilities, she altered its form, turning it into a real blade. The lengthy weapon became something a spiked dagger plant, so dangerous that it was included in the torture of Skakdi. Pointing her razor-edged sword at Amalia, Kaytana sped on the vehicle right for her, aiming to impale her opponent in a jousting-like way.

IC: ArenaToxin strode forward on new legs. He remembered he was still in the arena match and he thought he should speed things along so he went to the blue base control and pushed the button that allowed them to find the spires and then the flag once all where activated.There, he thought. That should move things along.

IC: Amalia:Kaytana began to speed towards Amalia, who was appalled by the Skakdi's determination. She focused her mind around the object Kaytana was on, presumably a speeder. She started to glow blue, hand holding her broadsword as she motioned upward. Amalia slowly turned it over, hoping Kaytana would fall out on the ground, stunned.

Also, Elittra is a Matoran- and if the lightning is going to effect her, it shoulddefinitely be effecting Ikssrss at this point. I'm fairly certain having a metal shell doesn't protect well from electricity of all things.

OOC: You know how sitting in a car during a lightning storm is actually really safe? Thats because your surrounded by a big metal box which, if hit by lightning, will conduct it nicely away from you and into something harmless like the ground. Same situation here. Ikssrss' Rahkshi shell is the car, conducting the lightning away from his kraata giving him a modicum of protection. The lightning harms Elittra not because of its voltage but because of the short circuit it causes. She's the source of the lightning, and he's causing it to flow along him and back into her (via the aforementioned car/shell thing). It'd be like pouring too much wattage into a lightbulb, somethings going to give. Its why we have fuses in regular electrical circuits, to prevent exactly this sort of thing from happening. Sorry if I didn't make that clear, but I did mention it a couple of timesIC (Ikssrss, Blue Team, Island): The Mask of Possibilities had a similar caveat as the Mask of Conjuring; you had to be specific. You had to have a certain goal in mind that you wanted to increase or decrease the likelihood of happening. Just generally trying to nudge things in your favour didn't work so well. As such, Ikssrss just grabbed the hilt of the trident, using it to pull Ellittra in close and headbutt her on the temple. If his calculations were right that should be enough to unfocus her, leave her dizzy and discombobulated. She'd be more of a danger to her teammates that way, and there were more of them around than there were of him, so more likely to be damaged.However, possibly because of the two Kanohi working against him, possibly because he lacked eyes in the back of his head, Ikssrss was powerless to stop Calik. The warhammer crashed into his back, and only the vast collection of spines 'catching' the hammer's head stopped him being snapped in two. Knocked to the ground he swiftly somersaulted to the side to prevent any attempts at kicking him while he was down-literally or metaphorically. Though most likely literallyIC (Chorc/Cheiz, Blue Team, Wasteland): Once again the beauty of chain lightning came into play as Chorc directed the bolts, once Aranai had moved from where he was aiming, to bounce from the ground and arc right back at her. She was in mid-air now, with no possibility of dodging or ducking or leaping out the way, so those would hit her nicely in the back. He even had Cheiz raise his shield in such a way that they catch her rather than deflect her so her bouncing off wouldn't cause the lightning to miss againIC (Chyff, Blue Team, Blue Base): "Yeah, that should do it," said Chyff as Toxin activated the base's spire, "You still kay to be teleported in with smokescreens now that..." he paused to take stock of Toxin's new form, "Now that you've got your game face on."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tick, tock, tick, tock...Dalmia opened his eyes.Toxin's hand swept across the Blue Base spire's control panel. Seeing the spire activating from the ground, Illuxio slid to a halt, staring up at it. The golden beam of light shifted direction, shooting toward the north, past the dozens of contestants on the ground. The light was thrown from the blue base and toward a mountain bordering the southern and central sections of the Arena.It struck the tip of the tallest mountain.Dalmia's mountain.The Ring member didn't shift at all as a mechanical whirring began to sound. From the tip of the mountain, a thick rod slowly rose into the air as the flag revealed itself. His feet planted on its top, Dalmia rose into the air, perfectly still and perfectly balanced on top of the flag pole. After several moments, it clicked into place, yearning for someone to take it.With a burst of air in every direction, Dalmia broke his illusionary clock, the black and white colors of the projection dissipating into the air, the countdown almost to one minute. A moment later, he vanished, leaving the flag to be claimed.Tick, tock, tick, tock... Time to move into position...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan arrived at the spot where Dalmia had been, having traveled to that spot first under suspicions that he might, for some reason, still be there. As Kairan arrived, he noted Dalmia to still be there, just as the last spire was activated, and the flag revealed... To be in the same spot. Kairan's eyes widened as the clock was destroyed... And Dalmia vanished. Kairan, taken aback, blinked for a couple seconds, and then shook his head, even as he sped toward the flag, opening the cockpit so that he could attempt to grab a hold of the flag as he passed..."THE FLAG IS HERE, BACKUP REQUIRED!!"

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: Arena"Yeah. I'm fine." replied Toxin.He was still a bit confused on why he had transformed but he felt stronger so that was good. And he had also learned to to not show fear or hesitation.Having seen on the screens the flag had been revealed he ran to the teleporters."I'm off." he proclaimed as he was teleported away.IC: ArenaThe flag was revealed and with a poof of shadowy energies Marx teleported to an area only feet from it."Okay Kairan. I'm here. Want me to teleport it back?" he said with shadow energies swirling around his hands as he looked for other combatants.OOC: Well Toxin was supposed to have his elemental powers surpressed but maybe I could still have him use a smokescreen but he would have trouble doing so. And he doesn't know his powers are surpressed because he didn't think to check, yet.

IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Red Team)From in the air over the wastes, Greel could see the giant rod appear -- a thin line against the background, thanks to the lustrous light beam pointing it out to him. It intrigued him that it was on the summit of the tallest mountain -- the same one as that odd being had been perched on. He didn't ponder on it for too long, however, as a gateway instantly brought him directly next to the flag in the sky.Perfectly hidden and quiet with his generators, the Team Red member reached out to grab the prize of the game. His fingers and palms touched it, and he attempted to pull the pole with his massive strength.IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central (Blue Team)Kaytana was forced to shift her entire weight to the opposide of the vehicle, so as to keep it balanced as it closed it for Amalia. Being a large creature or muscle and metal naturally, her plan should work. Her lance-like sword was primed to piece the Toa's armor and stab into her.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Artorre: Arena (Forest Area, Clearing) (Red Team):Artorre snarled and jumped out of the way. In midair, he somersaulted and lashed out with his sword, decapitating the first of the monstrosities. A wave of fire engulfed the rest of it. He turned to the last and was about to swing at it, when the message came over his team crest. He snarled, the fire next to him receding. He rolled through it, and it was quickly replaced and began to grow smaller and smaller around the last of the plant creatures. He got in his motorcycle and sped off west, although he was prepared to turn back."Amalia, you okay?" After saying this, he spoke to Kairan. "Where are you?"IC: Aranai: Arena (Wasteland) (Red Team):Aranai noticed the lightning bolts moving and, as her axe stuck in the limited invulnerability armor, she followed with her feet, back-flipping off and tearing her axe out. As she hit the ground, she unsheathed and threw her butcher knife.

IC: Vertak (Red Team), Fighting Djoser:"No..." Vertak swerved the Tumbler to a halt and leaped out, Rhindon in his hand. "No, that's not right..."He activated his Team Crest, speaking across to all of Red Team."Kairan, grab the flag quickly. Everyone, get ready to run. Dalmia should have grabbed the flag, something isn't right here... something is very, very off..."Unfortunately for Vertak, a moment later he was sent sprawling into the dirt courtesy of Djoser, who was panting from his encounter with Slate and Zaydan. The Matoran of Gravity squirmed, ordering Rhindon to wait, but Djoser wasn't letting him go."You're two team mates might be beyond my reach for now." Djoser snarled. "But even with your mystical godly sword you most certainly aren't."Vertak felt the air go nearly twenty degrees below freezing- he felt Djoser's drop in energy just from the pressure on his back, but Vertak couldn't do anything about it- Djoser had simply made it too cold. And he was certain that both Zaydan and even the intangible Slate would be having extreme difficulty forcing themselves to move in the frigid air that now surrounded them."N-nice trick..." Vertak chattered. "H-how l-long can y-you hold it up...?"Long enough to defeat you." Djoser grunted, drawing his dagger again. Vertak struggled to grab one of his grenades and succeeded, turning his head to stare at it through dulling eyes. He could barely make out the small print labelling it as a flash bang, but he had no time to let the thought process as Djoser realized what was going on- even as Djoser lunged down with his dagger, Vertak popped the pin and slammed the flash bang into the ground."SON OF A MUAKA!" he heard Djoser curse as the temperature rapidly returned to normal.Vertak mentally cursed himself as he was sent flying several feet into the air by a whoosh of air- even the ordinary weapons weren't ordinary at all. He landed with a thud and opened his eyes, cursing when spots covered his vision completely. Rhindon, help!IC: Elittra, Fighting Ikssrss:Elitrra frowned when she was still unable to do anything to her opponent, and frowned more when she saw that her armour had several ugly black patches. She shrugged and, seeing the flag activated, stuck her tongue out at Ikssrss before flipping away- no matter what, the match was over, and she didn't care to continue fighting a battle she appeared to have no chance of winning.

IC - Rhindon - Wasteland: The Sword of Ybrus needed no prompting. With a loud whoosh, tentacles of darkness erupted from Djoser's own shadow, aiming to ensnare him in a flurry of nightmarish black.Surprise, the sword said. I've developed a few tricks.IC - Zanth - Wasteland: The Seeker slid to a halt as the flag was revealed, allowing Zanth a moment to watch as Dalmia vanished. He frowned--though not at Dalmia's spurning of the flag.No. As the Ring member teleported, the forcefields separating the audience from the Arena visibly warped.Not good... not good at all... Dalmia, what are you planning?IC - Kovian/Illuxio - Mountains: "Illuxio!" The robot turned to see Kovian approaching. He was slightly damaged from the battles he had taken part in, though his movements did not betray any injuries. The Toa slung his scythe across his back. "What's going on?""The Ring," Illuxio said. He pointed to the mountain where a number of contestants were fighting over the flag. "What happens when a bunch contestants wear themselves down in a sea of brainwashed Lyxek-followers?""What...?" Kovian asked. His eyes widened as he realized what Illuxio was implying. "Oh no. Send a message to Kerid--now." Illuxio nodded as Kovian turned to the mountain and began running.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Djoser, Battling Rhindon:Djoser slapped the first two tentacles away and jumped to another place- only to find that the tentacles remained wherever his shadow was. That was when Rhindon spoke into his mind and, he presumed, Vertak's."Stay out of my head!" Djoser snapped, slapping another tentacle away but stumbling on another. "Curse you Vertak! You are so unlucky I can still see."Djoser drew his knife and cut at another tentacle, but it was becoming clear he wouldn't be able to stop it for long- so he just leapt at Vertak, hoping the sword would think that the tentacles were enough.

IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Blue Team)Like all the others who had noticed the flag's reveal, Hexxon and Anar disappeared in an unseen flash of Shadow energy. The teleport transported the pair to the mountain's summit, where he immediately saw two Red Team members already there, the crimson glow of their Team Crests marking them enemies of the Odinan.Let's see, Hexxon throught, moving towards the flagpole in a stealthy fashion with his generators. If he could get a hold on the tall rod while in an intangible state, it would slip right through the hands of the Toa of Lightning pulling at it. After that, all he would need to do was teleport to the Blue Team Base in the region. This should do the trick... The Team Comet leader reached out a disguised arm to make contact with the flag. IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Red Team)Beginning to feel the struggle of yanking a metal pole this large from the ground, Greel focused much of his attention into his goal. He had to, of course, keep an eye on those around in case they tried to interrupt. Tension growing in his golden muscles, the Red Team member began hefting the rod from the ground. Soon the problem wouldn't be getting it out of the earth, but bringing it back to base. Perhaps an intradimensional gateway might just work?

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: Uh, what happened to Kairan already being there, or the paradox of Hexxon examining the pole, while Greel pulled it out? 0_o Again, there's only one flag. =P-==IC: Kairan==-"Just transport us!" Kairan called out, even as he yanked upward, to pull the flag out of the ground, nodding to Greel in the process. With luck, the three of them, and any Red Team members also present, would be teleported back.

IC: Amalia:Discontent with the Skakdi, Amalia threw Kaytana and her speeder reeling towards the ground. Amalia shut down her powers, and limped away from the scene, activating her Kakama as she went. I'm fine, she told Artorre. Just keep up- we got to get to Kairan.

Edited by Belthnor

IC - Rhindon - Arena: A wall of darkness appeared between Vertak and Djoser, blocking the lunge.Growing so desperate already? the sword asked. Have you spent the last week since Lyxek's victory against us celebrating and not practicing? Or is the thought that you truly were outshined by your Ringmaster gnawing at you right now, deteriorating your abilities?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Pit: Apparently, I had the whole situation mixed up when posting, probably due to being too tired to do so. :P What I saw happening was Hexxon came there, spotting two other Blue Team members (Kairan and Marx), and looking at the flagpole before Greel or Kairan pulled it free. I have no idea why I thought both Kairan and Marx were part of Blue Team. :PAlso, my previous post has been edited to suit this one.IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Red Team)As he saw only Red Team members around the flagpole, Greel switched off his generators, allowing Kairan and Marx to see him. While it would be wise to do a mental scan of the area, the teal-armored contestant didn't want to waste the time and energy searching when handling the flag. After all, there were two other team members here to help protect the prize from any Blue Team enemies.He acknowledged Kairan with a nod of his own and helped hoist the flag into the air. "Let's do this," he said, ready to be teleported back to base with his comrades. What he didn't notice, though, was the invisible and tacit Hexxon closing his gauntleted hand around the metal flagstaff, preparing to use his density control powers on it to foil their attempts of retrieving the flag...IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Blue Team)Kaytana and her flipped to the side as a result, knock both her and the speeder to the ground. The dazed Skakdi groaned and watched the world spin around her, waiting for it to stop so she could stand. Once it did, she picked herself up and lifted her vehicle back into the air, where it floated above the ground. Her foes sped away again, and forced Kaytana to curse in her native tongue. Grumbling, she stowed away her weapons and mounted herself on her transport. There were other Red Team members around here, she supposed, not expecting a shrouded enemy to ambush them.

Edited by Magnus Greel