Last Game You Played

been grinding to level 40 in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Speaking of which, I really and I mean really hate Dark Star X. After mostly breezing through the gauntlet in challenge node, Dark Star X kicked my butt, and worse yet, even with the marios pow badge and luigis excellent!!! badge activiated when the dark star is vulnerable to damage, i only do moderate damage...what a pain. :closedeyes:

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

Continuum Shift is awesome (Played it at a friend's, I own Calamity Trigger), I'm getting Extend in about a week. I usually main Noel, ν-13, and Ragna.Anyways, I've been playing The World Ends With You. Just maxed out my level, and have five or so things to do to complete the secret reports.

Not to spoil one of the features of Extended, but you many not need to keep CT, unless you like the story or prefer it for whatever reason since there is a new story option that recaps the major events of the first game as a gameplay/story session (from the perspective of Ragna, Jin, and Noel). I keep my copy of CT, but it is something to keep in mind if you need a few more dollars to get Extended.Anyway I think I will be getting back into shuffling between Halo Reach and BBCE for now. Edited by Lazarus

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

I just finished Journey. A fun game, and worth the 15 bucks, but definitely not as fantastic as everybody said it would be. Still need to get a few more trophies (and some I'll probably ignore because that multiplayer feature is just awful), but yeah, it didn't quite live up to the hype.After school is over, I'm going to go and get an actual PSP and play BBS. Finally.

Not to spoil one of the features of Extended, but you many not need to keep CT, unless you like the story or prefer it for whatever reason since there is a new story option that recaps the major events of the first game as a gameplay/story session (from the perspective of Ragna, Jin, and Noel). I keep my copy of CT, but it is something to keep in mind if you need a few more dollars to get Extended.

Well, I kinda have to keep CT, as it's the digital version on my PSP, but I already have enough for the LE of Extend.Anyways, my friend convinced me to get Undead Storm on my 3DS yesterday. It's fun, but really nothing fantastic. Which was to be expected, since it was only $2.

Banjo and Kazooie. Felt a whim of nostalgia, so I decided to play it.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Just ran through inFAMOUS a little bit (turns out I had never actually beaten Kessler, so that scrawny, trenchcoat wearer needed a swift kick in the pants) to get prepped for inFAMOUS 2. Also tried to get what trophies I could (realistically it'll take another playthrough going for evil karma to actually get all of them, but I don't quite have the attention span for that now, I think), but I gave up on the stunt one. Too much walking, not enough killing.All this while I should be writing those essays that are due later.

Edited by Dorek

About halfway through Resident Evil 4 at this point. Good stuff, hopefully I'll finish it soon.Also fired up Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 for nostalgia's sake, and it's still brilliant.

Edited by -Tragic Idol-

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

First some Assassin's Creed 2, then some Skyrim.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Played and finished Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. I haven't enjoyed a game quite like that in a long time, and I'd say that's my favourite DS game of all time, and definitely in the top ten of all video games. Epic story, charming characters, impressive visuals and amazing soundtrack. My only criticism is just how easy it was.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I just got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked back from a friend who was borrowing it, it's actually kinda easy if you put in the time to grind.Also got back into Final Fantasy XII after not having played it for about a year, I'm about halfway through.

inFamous 2Got all of the blast shards in my hero profile, now I need to finish up a few side missions and get two dead drops, then I'll start my Infamous profile after I complete it in the first inFamous.
Same. I kept saving at pivotal points during my Hero run through, but accidentally overwrote all of them XP (after having accidentally done the same when I was almost done with my evil game). So I'm just going to start from the beginning and go for all the evil trophies, of which I'm still missing a few, and then just have two complete profiles. After that, I'll buy Festival of Blood. I should probably also go back to infamous 1, but hunting down those blast shards without the enhanced sense from game 2 is not something I'm really looking forward to.Also finally FINALLY bought a PSP the other day from Amazon. Once that comes in, I'll finally be able to get started on some of those games. Like Bith By Sleep.Ain't summer grand?

Most recently played Minecraft, but also been playing the Nintendo Selects version of Pikmin 2. It's pretty good.Also, some friends and I were playing the first few chapters of Paper Mario: TTYD yesterday. And we came up with voices for all the characters. It was lulztastic. Although now my throat is sore >__>

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Some Star wars battlefront 2, felt like doing a long match so I had 750 soldiers to fight seemed like a fair fight. Also been playing Star Wars episode 1 racer for the 64 I have some very good stats.

I'm just ToaD

FINALLY got myself a working PSP, so I started BBS. Combat system seems complicated, but it's easy to access. So psyched that I finally get to play it after many a year.Also bought Infamous: Festival of Blood, so I'm going to do a runthrough of 1 and 2 and pick up a few more trophies, then dig into that.

Yesterday I finally finished God of War: Ghost of Sparta on the PSP. It was alright I guess, though I wish they'd stop trying to make Kratos look like a sympathetic character when he quite clearly is not.After that I've pretty much blazed through Asura's Wrath. Kinda fun. I think I've got one chapter left but it was past midnight, so I decided to call it a day there.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.