Last Game You Played

Been playing the Japanese version of Ace Attorney Investigations 2 to see how well I can understand it. Actually very well, it turns out! Even if I miss some of the niceties of the script.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

This morning I've been replaying a few older games I haven't played in ages, and those games are;Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2 Episode 1, and I've been continuing my unusual second playthrough of Mega Man 2, starting with Air Man, then Metal Man, Wood Man, Flash Man, Crash Man, Bubble Man, Heat Man, then Quick Man. Also, for Air Man's stage, I listened to Can't Defeat Airman on loop. Had to, didn't even lose a life playing his stage!

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

Played Minecraft a bit yesterday, I've been working on a custom adventure/survival map styled after the Super Hostile series. Other than that, I think the last game I played was Terraria. Ever since the 1.1 update I haven't gotten much endgame stuff done.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Some Star Trek Online, mainly to take a couple of screenshots to use for my upcoming banner. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

playing saint's row the third right this momentit's so wonderfully ridiculous

:wub: that game.Anyway, played some more Star Trek Online.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

stopped playing halo CE:A about twenty minutes ago.

...custom edition?
combat evolved: anniversary.not very up to date on the halo i seeOT: maplestory .______. if that counts. if not, new vegas.
oh i'm up to date. just usually when i see someone call it "halo ce" they mean custom edition.
you missed the A, then.OT: skyrim.<3also got arkham city, which i'm very excited to play but dear lord if i can figure out how to eject skyrim i will Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Terraria! Me and my friends where versing the new bosses! :D

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Mario Kart 7 these days, though I've got some other games lined up after that.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You actually don't have to do that.Collecting all puppies and beating the hades cup are the requirements for the secret ending.Anyways Sephiroth on that is INSANE...Anyways, got FFXIII-2 Collector's Edition today. Big improvement over the original, which I loved.

Console: Idk haven't played my old wii in a while.Hendheld: Resident Evil: Revelations, 3D rocks and is fun, but need the sencond circle pad.MMORPG: Star Wars: The Old RepublicP.C.: MinecraftIk SWTOR and MC are both for P.C., but Idc I love them both!Webgame: Parasheeps(stupid but fun and addicting)

Edited by Ultimate StarsSaberBee 823

Percussion is love. 

Just beat Final Fantasy VIIOn to VIII.[Dr.Q]

Gosh I know that feeling. I've been beating the game steadily for the past 6 months. 6,7,8,9,1,2On 3 right now.But the last game I played would be god of war 3. Almost done. Then I need to finish the legend of zelda:Spirit tracks so I can start FF3.

Gamers rise up, not down