Last Game You Played

Thinking back, the last game I played was Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 this morning.NEED to finish that game.
Same, need to finish that game as well.Last game I played was Podracing for Nintendo 64. Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows
I'm just ToaD

• 3 weeks later...

Just recently completed Amane's ending in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. My second playthrough has been quite easy so far, got about halfway through in about two hours (it took about 45 hours for me to complete my first playthrough). Having overleveled teams from my first playthrough helps a lot.And I just started playing an English patched version of Steins;Gate on my computer. First time with a visual novel.

Edited by Terminus

Started playing Fallout: New Vegas again, after taking the opportunity to get the ultimate edition with all the DLC during the Steam sale. Great game.
Same here, though I prefer Fallout 3 over New Vegas, I figured I'd pick it up anyway for the DLC.Last game I played though was Portal 2. Not my favorite game I've ever played gameplay wise, but the writing is witty enough to keep me pushing on..

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

• 2 weeks later...

Last game was i played was Skyrim. that game is addictive, but so fun, till a frost dragon comes out.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Finally got a chance to play a bit of Mass Effect 2 the other day. got to about Omega before i stopped.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Harry potter 1 & 2 are the best "movie/book" game.
I'll have to disagree there on the basis of Peter Jackson's King Kong and Batman Begins. But the Harry Potter games were good, although I only played the second one.
Not to mention the Witcher can count, which is a game adaptation of a book that also happens to have a movie....And among the Harry Potter games I honestly prefer the fifth one, and, terrible dialogue aside, the sixth one.-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Slender. I've been playing Slender.Why no, I'm not getting any sleep tonight, why do you ask?
oh my godI'm scared just thinking about it-Dovydas
I've only been able to collect a single page before being scared out of my wits.Great atmospheric horror game. Edited by The Operator

hElbrZ6.gif

Slender. I've been playing Slender.Why no, I'm not getting any sleep tonight, why do you ask?
oh my godI'm scared just thinking about it-Dovydas
I've only been able to collect a single page before being scared out of my wits.Great atmospheric horror game.
I managed to collect three, then I just ALT+F4'ed to safety.Anyway, finished Adrift. A legit visual novel, if a tad too short.-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger PortableFINALLY got around to ordering the Limited Edition of Continuum Shift Extend off Amazon yesterday, And getting 100% in the CT story is just annoying, because you have to win and lose every battle to hit 100%. It's a total pain, and I really hope I won't have to do it in CSE...