Last Game You Played

Mari0. A delightful mash-up of original-recipe Mario and Portal.Can't get past the sixth world. Hammer-chucking, fire-breathing Bowser freaked me out too much to place the portal accurately, so I ended up dropping... well, not onto the switch.

I wanna play that game, but if I have to download it, it might give me viruses.Will it?

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Well, frankly, if you don't have a good antivirus program, you shouldn't be using the internet at all.That being said, downloading that game did not give my computer any problems.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Killzone 3Made a new PSN because I hated to death my old name. After playing as a level 22 with a few classes maxed out, then restarting multiplayer as a level 1 with all the static guns, it was frustrating, to say the least. But it's fine, I got the basics on my favourite class, the Tactician, now I'm back finishing first in most of my matches.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I've had Darksiders since the summer of 2010, but never really got to finish it. I'm playing the game at the difficulty level of Apocalyptic, and I'm still stuck at the Black Throne trying to free Azrael. I also recently played Assassins' Creed: every part so far, just never got around to finish AC 1.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.Managed to finish one of the Bronze missions without firing a single gunshot. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I've had Darksiders since the summer of 2010, but never really got to finish it. I'm playing the game at the difficulty level of Apocalyptic, and I'm still stuck at the Black Throne trying to free Azrael. I also recently played Assassins' Creed: every part so far, just never got around to finish AC 1.

Dude, Darksiders is amazing. You still having trouble on it? If yeah, lemme know; I'm more than happy to help.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Started Death Jr. again a little while ago, when I briefly had a working PSP. That unit had some issues, and eBay sellers are never to be trusted, so waiting for a new one to start playing that again and finally get into KH: BBS.Also started playing Journey today; it's trippy and fun in its own way, but I don't know if I'm buying into the hype just yet. Definitely not too impressed with the anonymous multiplayer, at least not where getting trophies is concerned.

Edited by Dorek

More Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.Got cool stuff.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Atelier Totori: The Alchemist of ArlandJust got the bad ending, accidentally spent twice as much points on gaining a rank as I needed to, and thus ended up 30 points short of being able to reach any of the good endings. Fortunately, my last save was far enough back so that I can fix this.But hey, I got a trophy and the extras menu out of it. :PSince I probably won't feel like replaying three hours of the game for a while, I'll most likely start working on its prequel, Atelier Rorona soon. I'm about one hour into it. And I have been for about three months. Of course, that's the case with a ton of my JRPG collection, but at least the Atelier games are relatively short (around 10 hours).

Edited by Terminus

Mari0. A delightful mash-up of original-recipe Mario and Portal.Can't get past the sixth world. Hammer-chucking, fire-breathing Bowser freaked me out too much to place the portal accurately, so I ended up dropping... well, not onto the switch.

I wanna play that game, but if I have to download it, it might give me viruses.Will it?
If you want a good antivirus program, download avast! Antivirus. I'm pretty sure it's free, might not be now, but it was when I got it. It immediately alerts you when it spots something that isn't safe, so yeah. There are very new brands of viruses that can't be spotted, but I could be wrong and maybe they've updated.Still, back on topic. Skyward Sword in regular mode...working on Hero mode. I must say, this game was awesome, and I think it's in the top five for Best Zelda Games, honestly. I'm now working on completing Forza Motorsport 4 and Majora's Mask (at Stone Tower) as well. Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Pangya Fantasy Golf on PSPReminds me a lot of the good old days when the Mario sports games had a good story mode... (I'm looking at you, Mario Tennis Open...) Anyways, I'm done with the main story, now I have to complete a bunch of tournaments and challenges...

Last game I played was BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extended. I traded most of my old games for it a couple weekends ago and got the limited edition. I absolutely love it. My main is Taokaka (my current avatar at the time of this post), but I think I will now pick Relius Clover as one of my secondaries.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Continuum Shift is awesome (Played it at a friend's, I own Calamity Trigger), I'm getting Extend in about a week. I usually main Noel, ν-13, and Ragna.Anyways, I've been playing The World Ends With You. Just maxed out my level, and have five or so things to do to complete the secret reports.

Starhawk.Its an amazing and fairly unique themed game that isn't just a basic third person shooter. I love the space-western theme and the story mode was actually much better than I had expected. I've actually replayed it a couple of times just because it's that fun. Plus, the build and battle, hawks, and sidewinders make the multiplayer really fun.EDIT: Anyone know what the 'warning points' thing is? I don't remember it being there before.

Edited by Nuvaguy

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"