RPG Forum Contest 24

Black Six

My RPG has pretty much every form of geographical feature except the tundra, and the tundra is lame, so...But it's mostly water. Or liquid protodermis, if you want to get technical.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Hmm, now I've read some more of the entries, my votes are gonna have to be:1. Fatal Error (simply because I'm staff :P)2. Strike From the Shadows (Oh come on, it's got Lhikan, guys)3. Transformation OR Waves of the South (I can't decide which, both are great concepts and I already have character ideas for each)

Nah. I don't need to out-advertise Lorax. He doesn't like doing shameless advertisting, so all of his advertising is shameful. Full of shame! :PSo yeah, Wotz, go with Waves. Waves is shameless, and has no shame. Transformation is shameful, and full of it. Do you like shamed? Do you like shame!You know, I was thinking. Do Glatorian/Agori have hair? They're some 90% organic or whatever, so they could, but... I dunno. :|@ Grochi; Including the surface of the sun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Hmm. They haven't really been shown without their helmets, but I think I might have heard a mention of hair back in the old OGD topics; however, I could be mistaken.If people don't mind, we might just go with that, however. Though, obviously helmets would be preferable, if they were available. =P

Nah. I don't need to out-advertise Lorax. He doesn't like doing shameless advertisting, so all of his advertising is shameful. Full of shame! :PSo yeah, Wotz, go with Waves. Waves is shameless, and has no shame. Transformation is shameful, and full of it. Do you like shamed? Do you like shame!You know, I was thinking. Do Glatorian/Agori have hair? They're some 90% organic or whatever, so they could, but... I dunno. :|@ Grochi; Including the surface of the sun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Yes.Including the surface of the sun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'd say the Glatorian and Agori would have hair. It works for us, and I assume they lived in similar conditions prior to the Shattering.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

@ Blade & Evex; Figuring as much. Still, I imagine many combatants would get tired of helmets messing up theirs, so... *snip* goes that.@ Kryzath; WAR ZONE! :o-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Nothing? Absolutely nothing? Then what is it, some eternal abyss of madness? Or some virtual reality simulator, that's broken? (^Questions that will not be answered)I've designed profiles for two of the RPGs I've selected to win, and am now off to design a profile for Shifting Sand. Only two more days!

pNNgXax.jpg

Nothing? Absolutely nothing? Then what is it, some eternal abyss of madness? Or some virtual reality simulator, that's broken? (^Questions that will not be answered)I've designed profiles for two of the RPGs I've selected to win, and am now off to design a profile for Shifting Sand. Only two more days!
You should really vote for Fatal Error, DAVE.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...I'll think about it. I am a robotic criminal mastermind, so a RPG with A.I. is a bit of a no-brainer.
If it fails this contest, it'll have a ton of AI characters, playable ones.EDIT: But if it succeeds, THEY'LL ALSO BE IN THE SEQUEL! Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Just read your RPG, Vorex.And I must say, I am impressed. It kept my attention, reminded me of Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone, Aliens, and Left 4 Dead, all at once. That takes skill. I'll undoubtedly vote for this in the beginning polls, all the way up to the semi-finals. If one of my favs drop out, Fatal Error is taking it's place.

pNNgXax.jpg

@D.A.V.E.: Thanks!Also, you left out Portal. :PBut, as others have said, vote for it anyway!Also, I've written up a new location that I'll be adding if I can...This location means AI characters earlier in the game.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Zevhor: And your RPG is full of water! What free thinking matoran wants to be involved with water? (except Ga-matoran, and I'm pretty sure they're insane)Besides, Transformation has Skakdi. Who doesn't like Skakdi?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

You get BETTER Rahkshi in Goodbye Innocence.And again, there are also kitties. Not joking. Actually has something to do with the plot.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

You know, stating that an RPG allows a certain species isn't a way to get people to vote for it. Almost all RPGs let you have whatever species you want. Like me saying that Rahkshi are allowed in SS isn't even going to make me vote for it, and its my RPG. However, my RPG does have gray sand that can be turned into almost any environment. Now that is a unique selling point.Whoops! I may have or may not have accidentally promoted my RPG (Shifting Sands) by saying what I just said. Vote for it in RPG Contest 24!

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------