RPG Forum Contest 24

Black Six

That was only made of two piraka, Thok and Rediak. Besides, Veson fused them with his spear. Also, that was just the winner of a contest that Lego made up. It wasn't actually made of just Thok and Rediak pieces.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Okay, so there is one canonical fusion.I concede that part of the argument.But technically, it isn't a kaita fusion, as there were only two piraka. There is no canon Skakdi-kaita.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I have been seized by a horrible thought. What if next contest, things need to be set underwater...?What would I do? D:

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

We could get a remake of Zyglak Quest going. It probably wouldn't be as good, though.I would try to make an underwater western with giant magitech mechs tossed in there. Because if I couldn't do what I didn't want to do, I'd just make the most ridiculous idea ever.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Reviewed Transformation. Waves of the South... eventually. Also starting to worry I won't have to time to run a RP... I don't want to pull out, but I also don't want my RP to win, then stagnate while somebody who could have maintained his/hers was shunted aside. I still have time to decide.
Protip - if you think you can't run it, it will die.Take my word, for which I really want to brutally maim myself right now. >.<

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Oh, and on Zyglak's Quest, if you go with that, expect little input from me. XD
I said somebody should do it, I didn't say I would do it. :PAn underwater western with magictech mechs, sea dragons, and trench coats. That would be where it's at.Also Megashark and Giant Octopus, with the former taking air planes out of the sky.EDIT: Because gravity doesn't matter to us.EDIT 2: Yahoo is still watching us.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Underwater Giant Robot Magitech Noir Zyglak Quest?Someone make this.
This idea has my approval.
...(random muttering is heard in multiple voices)Alright, after debating...we approve of this as well.It's true, we do.Shut up, Cresh!...What have I done...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I don't know.It seems like you're combining 2001: A Space Oddysey, Portal, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and the Mahri Nui arc of Bionicle all into one thing when you try to do that.
I'm sorry, Dave.I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yep, they're definitely going full-blast now.
But seriously though, only two characters in FE are even close to being expies (and one only makes a cameo).BTW, there are two possible sequels to it, guys. Y'know the way, in Techna, the sequel was decided? Well guess what - as both Kal and Wotz know, there are two different possible sequels depending upon the actions of the players. There's a specific point that decides the outline, but specifics are decided all the way through the RPG.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm too angy with Mass Effect 3 to only go with two sequels.Make it Five possible endings that lead to sequels and I'll be happy.
The sequels to the sequels are much more variable.Besides, two sequel outlines. The specifics and whatnot will be decided by the players, so two versions of the same sequel could be very, very different.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Reviewed Transformation. Waves of the South... eventually. Also starting to worry I won't have to time to run a RP... I don't want to pull out, but I also don't want my RP to win, then stagnate while somebody who could have maintained his/hers was shunted aside. I still have time to decide.
Protip - if you think you can't run it, it will die.Take my word, for which I really want to brutally maim myself right now. >.<
...Starting to think that I should back out. With college so soon and all that.Eh, I'm bad at making these sorts of decisions.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

...Starting to think that I should back out. With college so soon and all that.Eh, I'm bad at making these sorts of decisions.
Withdraw.You know you want to...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Withdraw.You know you want to...
Don't listen to him, he's just trying to get more votes. He's evil!
Wow wow wow. I came up with this idea, people. :PDon't you plagaraiminizing or anything. <_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Well then put submarines into Waves of the South.
If you don't remember, I said, "If we have to make all of our RPGs underwater, then I'm gonna do an underwater western with giant magitech mechs."And no, I'm not putting any submarines. If I do put submarines in, it's because I rolled on the awesome chart I created decided a group of people you encounter towards the south is advanced enough to have them. And then you have a 15% chance I decided that they're hostile.Though yeah, Evex. If you don't want to work too hard, just right a list of everything that happens at certain points. Give what you need to your assistant. Everything else, stick on a chart. Roll a d% and see what pops up, then say that happens. Go the Gary Gygax way.No to say that I have a random chart to determine anything because that way I could surprise even myself and have more fun, and then nobody could possibly figure out what was going to happen next. That would be crazy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: