RPG Forum Contest 24

Black Six

... The King's Game...The Game.I hate you so much... :P

Edited by The One who is Gone
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Reviewed Transformation. Waves of the South... eventually. Also starting to worry I won't have to time to run a RP... I don't want to pull out, but I also don't want my RP to win, then stagnate while somebody who could have maintained his/hers was shunted aside. I still have time to decide.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Reviewed Transformation. Waves of the South... eventually. Also starting to worry I won't have to time to run a RP... I don't want to pull out, but I also don't want my RP to win, then stagnate while somebody who could have maintained his/hers was shunted aside. I still have time to decide.
If ever it's needed, you can always have extra staff people on your RPG run it while you're gone.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I considered having others take over... though this is kinda my baby, and I feel protective of it. Then again, I have no clue what will happen after the first season, so it wouldn't really matter. :P Depends on what the players do.(I must begin considering people to co-host with...)

Or if you want to keep the reins to yourself, appoit some assistant-type staff. They can do the more mundane tasks of looking after the game while you can drive the plot and keep control of major goings-on. That way you get more time to do that sort of stuff if you aren't approving profiles or wading through dozens of posts in a fight to make sure the rules are being followed.

ppg2.png

Skyrim: Ocean Edition Waves of the South has been reviewed.I like the idea of minions. Only problem is that I don't actually know most of the people here, and as such am uncertain who to trust. :P God, I need to actually use the forums more...

Technically, Waves of the South would be closer to ES Adventures: Redguard then Skyrim. :PNot that I've played it. All I have is gameplay videos with the guy talking way too closely to the mic. But I would play it. I have a special spot where a copy of that game would go in my games library....timmysdad.jpgIf I had one!My ranting is finished.You don't need to worry too much about if Goodbye Innocence wins. My character entourage currently includes somebody who would rally the escapees together under his name given half the chance, and might have the backing of anybody else who came off of the Island of Pain... (Because this RPG is set just late enough IoP could have happened.)But yeah. It would be a shame to lose such a well written RPG, so you should at least pick out a few henchmen to approve characters and enforce rules and stuff, at the minimum.(I, on the other hand, have too much time this summer, and am enjoying every second of it.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

So far as I am aware Skakdi Kaita don't exist. And I don't think anybody has ever used Kaita in an RP.Except for Captain. I remember they showed up at the very end, from what little I read.

Skakdi Kaita have never been shown in story, but from what I've read on BS01, there is no reason why they couldn't. So long as three Skakdi of different elements come together with a common purpose, and they are willing to forego their individuality, it should be possible. It might be a bit difficult for three different players to control one being, but not impossible.

ppg2.png

Skakdi Kaita have never been shown in story, but from what I've read on BS01, there is no reason why they couldn't. So long as three Skakdi of different elements come together with a common purpose, and they are willing to forego their individuality, it should be possible. It might be a bit difficult for three different players to control one being, but not impossible.
It's not difficult for two players to control one being if they know what they're doing.Just check the Xicuta and Kixin posts in Ko-Wahi if you want to know what I mean.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Exactly. So long as the players worked together, it could work. I'm just a little iffy on whether it would be a good idea to have so much power in one being and what might happen if they did.
Do you know what I call a Skakdi Kaita?A bigger target. Three birds with one stone. Bigger they are, harder they fall. List continues.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I think it would be able to use them on its own - it does contain 3 Skakdi after all. And yeah, 9 powers in one being seems like a lot. On the other hand, its no more than they would have had seperatly, aside from the advantages of being in a bigger body.

ppg2.png

Allright then, yes.Multiple Skakdi could allow each other access to elemental powers, but the results wouldn't be an different. So long as each is "working together" with at least one other when they use them, they will all be able to use their powers. If they're alone or in the company of enemies, they can't. Simple.

ppg2.png

Welp, there goes my long list of comments to make in the event of a Skakdi-Kaita."Does his big make him look big?""The harder they fall...""How's the dying up there?""We told you guys not to feed them after midnight!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So far as I am aware Skakdi Kaita don't exist. And I don't think anybody has ever used Kaita in an RP.Except for Captain. I remember they showed up at the very end, from what little I read.
I controlled a character that became part of a Toa Kaita back in Lev's Elementum-Nui.
If you guys turn into the Kaita just so you can run a bit faster, it doesn't count. :P@ Grochi; Nope, used it all when I was in that weird part of the internet earlier today. Who would the third person in our fusion, anyways? And what would it represent? Insanity? Recklessness? Cheeseburgers? Star Wars?@ Lorax; No, I wouldn't make those comments if I was controlling a Skakdi. Toa, yes. Skakdi, no. Skakdi fusion wouldn't be worth the time for witty remarks.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: