Takea Tankards

Yeah, but if it was a prequel it couldn't be set on Yheyn. Yheyn has never been an icy place - in fact, the island used to be even more volcanic, but something happened to make the volcanoes quell before Matoran even came. Wulfath is the only Southern Alliance island that's icy, and it's... well. The link describes it. You'd just end up with Bionicle!Skyrim.Besides, I don't know if I trust you with my islands. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Bionicle!Skyrim.Back when the Dragons were still a thriving species all their own.Hmm...Nah.If it was a sequel, it would probably involve Brotherhood of Makuta expirements and rogue Toa of Ice quelling the volcanoes and altering the climate so much that most of it ended up all icy and snowy, except for coastal spots where farming could still be done.This climate change would also end up affecting the beings living there to such a point that their technology broke down, forcing them to revert to an earlier stage in technological development in order to survive.This is an interesting idea.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kal Grochi: Why don't you make one Zyglak character who thinks that he is a Viking and is motivated by his ego and delusions of grandeur? I would think it would take much less work than trying to write a whole new RPG and Lev might be a bit more willing to approve such a character.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Take the Western!Southern Islands. I don't care about them. They're dumb. And they have Artidax.EDIT: And what Tafu said.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I was liking that until the end part. Takes away all the mystique when you try to pass it off as a programming error.If I ever do Elementum-Nui again, I'm not going to explain it. Just this - deserted island with a dirt road, follow the road, find a port, take a ship to Elementum-Nui. No domes, just a little pocket universe where the water falls off the edge of the world if you go too far. Much more interesting.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Bellum would have told them she was from Metru Nui and if they asked she would have told them about the city. She would also say her mask is dangerous and gives her some power of fire but she would refuse to demonstrate if asked. Maelstrom would have told them he is a Genos and that is his hive was destroyed by the Brotherhood of Makuta after they foolishly attacked on of their outposts. He would also have explained what a Genos is if asked.Is the Justice League group only for Toa?And what ranks are there in the Toa Council and Xankah Order?

I wonder if the main quest of this RPG will get wrapped up before the three month period. If it is, I might just have Waves of the South: Chapter Two set in Yheyn as a direct sequel. Otherwise, I might just ask everybody which island interests them most, and introduce a Chapter Two on another island.Lorax would be happier with the later, since by then we might have Skakdi.
Hooray Skakdi! :happydance:
They can know about his affiliation with the VD, and I assume they will find out about his partial insanity also.
Woah, whoah, Taronak is/was a part of the Vermillion Dragon?!? I can't believe I missed that somewhere along the way. Also, that completely validates Salvinn and Malok's agruments about taking care who you let onboard. The characters have just sailed far away from civilisation with a member of a dangerous criminal organisation without knowing it.Well, this is certainly going to be an interesting development, now that the other characters found out.Anyway, The others can know that Malok makes a living from making and/or fixing armour and weapons. He has his own business in Sakrinil and is a member of the Traders Guild. Basically, if they want anything built or repaired, he's the guy to do it. He also works for the Xankah Order, and is occasionally sent on missions away from his shop. He's on this voyage to spread the influence/protection of the Order to any new lands/civilisations they might encounter.

ppg2.png

I just want to make it clear that Takea Tankards is not the only bar in a city of 15,000 people. It's just well known because lots of adventurers go there for recruiting and people go there to get hired by adventurers.The extra business usually evens out paying for damages caused when said adventurers get in a fight.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So my shapeshifter character can join? And where should he meet up with the others?
We're currently just chilling at some rooftops. Might leap into action if we see some trouble
Well, a Toa is beating up a Matoran in front of a library. He also beat up a Turaga. So there's that. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Ok then, did Draque leave her with any duties? Also, how did they meet? Brand new or an old friends? Because Villy was looking for adventure, but for some reason didn't think of the Thistle. In fact she was curious about the ship because she didn't know who it belonged to. So depending on how you had them meet, I might need to change some things.Better yet, do you have a link to the post/s?

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Well. Anyone know any plot lines I could join? Song appears inactive and Stalva can't really move or her factory burns down. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Brutaka was also experimented on and made more powerful. He is also an exceptional warrior with many, many years of experience.
Brutaka was one of the champions of his homeland, truth. As you'll find out, he had only two others comparable to him in terms of power. But he still wasted six Toa Nuva, and even if these guys are somewhat smaller and less experienced, there's three of them. They can take you on.Though your experiment thing I don't remember ever reading about, so you'd need to provide me a link for that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Depending on the role members will have, they can receive a power upgrade through experiments when they join the Order. Axonn and Brutaka chose to get additional powers, while Hydraxon and Botar did not. The experiments have been known to go wrong, however, such as when the experiment Jerbraz took part in rendered him permanently invisible.
This is from the bottom this page.I understand they are really strong warriors. I was just adding on. :confused: @ Kal Grochi: I was going to have Astral join but I was under the impression that he was not going to be allowed to do that. Edited by Cosmic Titan