Waves Of The South

OOC: Well then, I guess Myr won't be the terror of the seas, not yet, at least.IC: Myr decided that a second opinion would be required, and hobbled over to a nearby inn. He knew the owner, since they had been on the same ship while Myr was still in the Coast Gaurd. Myr smiled as he walked inside. "Hey, I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something."

IC: NPC"Sounds more like you're lookin' for advice than an opinion." The owner shrugged. "From what I know of 'er, Song is a good Toa. She's got a tongue as sharp as her sword, but she looks after her own."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to Sakrinil, 18 Kio Off"Sorry about that Tajeh," Su'un responded sympathetically, "If it helps, I didn't choose to be-"Suddenly, the Trytan straightened up, a look of satisfaction coming over his face, "Of course..."He snapped his head over to face Tajeh, before saying, "Y'know, we just might be able to find you a ship off of the island over at Sakrinil. What do you think?"IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, Arkrak's General StoreAbruptly, Arkrak's door opened, sending dusty steams of spilling onto the floor. Standing in the portal, a tall, darkly armoured Toa stood, apparently scowling at thin air.Taking a few steps inside, Doriana let the door slam shut behind her, before glancing over at Arkrak, before saying, "Got anything worth buying here?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Three people sat round the table in an upmarket Sakrinil mansion. They were all prime species, all coloured white with the distinctive splashes of red marking. They all held tankards that would have been foaming over if the contents had not been swigged so recently, and were all laughing at a joke one of the others had made."And, and do you remember the time old Barnab the cook was forced to come up and actually fight for once!" said Yowrik"Oh, when the mast got shattered and took half his arm off!" said Yowrik"Yes, and he just looked at the stump and said 'crikey, think I got a splinter' in that stupid voice of his!" said Yowrik. And the three roared with laughter once again. The talk continued for some time, until the Yowriks ran out of things to reminisce. Then one, the one in a wheelchair, simply made a thought and the other two vanished with nothing more than a slight sigh as air rushed to fill the space they had so recently vacated. The remaining Yowrik wheeled over to a window to look out at the sea. It was probably abusing the Mohtrek's power to summon his past selves back just for a chat, but he had so few people to talk to. For agents of the Dragon, operating in Sakrinil was tricky and dangerous, so he rarely got people attempting to smuggle of thieve of kill. Anyone who might actually be interesting, in other words. So he occasionally resorting to calling a few Yowrik's back from his glory days. They probably didn't mind. Seeing their future self in a wheelchair might be a bit harrowing, but it wasn't as if they'd remember when they went back. Still, maybe soon he could summon one back for a proper task...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Salvinn"Actually you sad, and I quote, that getting sober sounded wonderful. Regardless we're here now, let's atleat get you a room." Salvinn stated as he led her towards the bartender in order to book a room. Gah, there are so many ways thos could turn out horribly.
IC: Zenonia"I did?" Zenonia asked, eyes wide. "Oh, yeah, I did!" She laughed after a moment of thinking. Noticing that the bartender was infront of them, Zenonia felt around her pockets, eventually finding her moneypurse. It was somewhat full, and she had enough for the night. Placing the money on the table, Zenonia smiled a drunken smile at nothing in particular, took her room key, and then staggered off towards the stairs, forgetting how much easier walking was when she was leaning on Salvinn's shoulder.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Vorasku walked into the city, having just finished a voyage that had brought good plunder. HE walked slowly, hoping not to be noticed.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Artorre: Sakrinil Docks:Artorre looked at the open ocean ahead of him. He inhaled deeply, smelling and even tasting the salty sea air. He awoke from a trance of sorts, looking around and slowly remembering where he was and what he was doing.He was on the bow of his brand new ship, the S.S. Dream Come True, stocked with a week or two's worth of supplies. Several crew members sped around the deck, making one final inspection of the ship, while others started getting acquainted with one another. They were the best money could buy. Well, they were the best the amount of money he had could buy. Which reminded him, he was broke. He tried to push the though aside by addressing his crew."My friends, do you realize what we're about to do? We're going to sail south, in search of lands unknown to all but the natives. We will actually be the first outsiders to know of their existence!"At the mention of their setting sail being something they were about to do, most of the crew became frantic, hurrying to complete the inspection. The others probably weren't listening.Oh well. Wasn't a very good speech anyways.He figured they might as well set sail soon.OOC: Anyone wanna be a crew member?

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnEvex shrugged. "Even if I was related to... them... they don't care, so it doesn't matter.""So, where exactly are we heading?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir, now uninterested in the conversation had rather conspicuously withdrawn a book from his sack and began to read it. He wished he could have brought more of his collection, but he doubted the ship had room for that many books.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Inn"Well, I can fight, but then what else would you expect from somebody like me?" He gestured to his wiry, predatory form with a taloned hand. "I can draw, not sure what use that is, and I don't feel that I am particularly noteworthy about that. Good senses...""Oh, and I can fly. Kinda. Kinda-sorta. More like pushing stuff away from me, or the other way around."

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Song"Final question." Song crossed her arms. "Imagine this scenario. Pirates have assaulted the ship, and captured myself, and captured or killed my first mate. You have control of the ship. You still have the capability to catch up to the pirates, and you might win a confrontation. But doing so might cost several people their lives. What do you do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SalvinnSalvinn smiled as he watched Zenonia walk off to her room. After she was out of sight he got some water from the barkeeper, thankfully it was free. Drinking the whole glass in one gulp, he set in on the counter, thanked the barkeeper, and left the bar, his figure so disappearing from sight. Well, I did my good deed, though she'll probably wonder where I am come morning. But never been one to form bonds, I'm drifter bonds don't work out for us. Grinning at the setting sun, Salvinn disappeared.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnThe Regrian stared at Song, considering the statement."... I imagine you would want the rest of your crew to survive. So, assuming there isn't some terrible reason your have been capture, and your not being rescued will have catastrophic results, whatever they could be... I'd save the rest of the crew. Of course, they would have a say too. And I would hope to be able to inform the authorities about your capture, perhaps they could do something... But perhaps I am over thinking it right now.""But most likely... well, it's kinda horrible, but I'd get as many people home as possible." Evex hoped such a situation would never arise.

IC: Song"Wrong. You turn that ship around, and you come save my sorry a-" The floor creaked as Song readjusted her weight. She shrugged. "But it probably will never happen anyway."She held out a hand. "You're hired. Welcome to the crew." A pause. 'And whoever is at the door, you can come in now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)The scholar mentally noted that if that situation did arise, Song would have very few means at her disposal to affect their choice. He kept that part to himself of course, hopefully the situation would never arise. But if his years of study had taught him one thing, it was what can go wrong will go wrong and at the worst possible moment.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: What, ten minutes of deep self reflection, trying to decide what the right thing to do would be, and I'm wrong? Pah. I disagree with Song. Or perhaps I'm taking that to seriously. :PIC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnEvex shrunk back, adverting his eyes, ashamed. At the same time, he wondered... why had he been asked that question? Why him, whom she had only just met?

Edited by The One who is Gone

OOC: Not only is it what she'd say, it was also a good way to mess with people. :P Not to mention, she's half joking.IC: SongSong metaphorically backpedaled at ludicrous speed. She stepped forward, and put an arm around Evex's shoulders. "Relax, relax. You did well. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have hired you."She smiled. "C'mon. Lighten up a little."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir studied the beings reaction with interest. It told him quite a bit about the Zyglak offshoot (as he had classified that species, he could be wrong, but he doubted it). The reaction of immediate shame and the lack of anger implied it was quite used to rejection. It was outside of it's species native land, couple that with it's resemblance to a Zyglak and the social stigma it faced was quite large.

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnEvex smiled weakly, somewhat confused. "... Kay." The Toa and the Dricigil seemed kind enough at the moment. The Vortixx seemed to be approaching things from a more scientific manner. Normally Evex would respect that, but he wasn't sure he liked being analyzed that way... not to say that he didn't sometimes do that to himself.

IC: SongSong smiled. "Seriously, it's okay."She sighed. "I never actually introduced myself, did I? You already know, but I'm Song." Then, she laughed. "By the way. You should probably know. My first mate's a dragon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnIt took a second for that statement to sink in."... Wait... you mean, as in the big, flying, fire-breathing ones that Matoran always tell stories about?"

Edited by The One who is Gone