Waves Of The South

IC: Krissuk: Bar in Sakrinil:As Aiolos entered, he would see Krissuk sitting at the bar, throwing back a shot of whiskey. The hypnotist polished his sword slowly, the patterns of lines on it shining in the dim light, instantly relaxing anyone who looked at them.

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)A couple hours later, in Song's cabin, a small vodka bottle was found with a note wrapped around it.Zigzag,I couldn't find a mirror on such short notice, so this is the best I could do.-RaknarIt was the same bottle that Raknar had used during I Never. It was empty.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Aiolos, Bar in Sakrinil:Aiolos spotted the one he was looking for and silently made his way over, using his powers to nudge a few Matoran and other assorted beings out of his way. Once he arrived, he grabbed a chair from a nearby table and dragged it over to sit across from Krissuk."You are the one I'm looking for." Aiolos stated. "Krissuk. I am Aiolos."

IC: Kiarak"Naw." Kiarak said, as he stood, and perched on the edge of the bed. ""Cuz you see, I was bored. And you're not boring." He smirked. "Which means I'm not leaving."
IC: ZenoniaZenonia stared at him, resisting the urge to make further offers. "I'm taking a shower." She said brusquely, brushing past him as she head towards the bathroom. "Please don't follow."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SongSong sat in the one place no one would look for her; in the rigging. Long ago she'd put a hammock up there for the long nights when she needed to keep watch.She stared at the ocean, and the crew below. She'd been vaguely aware when Raknar placed his message in her cabin, and vaguely aware of the crew's conversation. She cursed quietly to herself. You shouldn't have played that darn game, Song. You should've walked away. Honesty never did work out for you.The Psi-Toa was beyond bitter. All of her good humor, all her sarcasm, and all her her tough, big-girl attitude was just to cover it up. And more than that, she was broken inside. She had been ever since he stranded her on that island. She'd never told anyone how she got to that island, and eventually, Aclaraung learned not to ask.IC: Kiarak"Hey, wait!" Kiarak stood rapidly. "Just wait a sec. Please." He sighed, and smoothed out his clothing. "I think we got off to a bad start.'He gave his trademark grin, the kind of grin that made you want to grin too. He held out a hand. "I'm Kiarak."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure ThunderIt had been eventful, to say the least. As the sky darkened Evex took a seat near the front of the ship, ears perked up, listening for any unusual sounds. The events from earlier, the dragon's memories...Were the Ny real? It was an important question. If such forces were loose in the Universe, and the Toa discovered they were real, and not just a heathen religion as they so believed, would they try to destroy them?The story of Ny'Nirg came to mind, and how It once leveled a whole city to look for a single gemstone that had been stolen from It. The illustrations of men and women falling to Ny'Nirg's plagues, swollen and necrotic, and the things that crawled from their corpses was etched into his mind.The creaking of Song's hammock in the wind once again caught his attention. Whatever had happened in that cabin... Well, Evex would keep his distance from the matter for now. He would listen if asked to, but he was afraid to approach.

Edited by The One who is Gone
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: KiarakKiarak shrugged, his grin never fading. "Hey, progress." He muttered to himself. "The last one tried to kill me."Sitting back down on the bed, he pulled out from under it the guitar he's used for his previous job. It was a long story, and one that Kiarak would rather forget. Absentmindedly, he started to play.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Aclaraung:From his perch on the cabin of the ship, Aclaraung noticed Raknar walking about. He lowered his head, placing it in the path of the Dricigil, and looking at him with an interested expression."Tell me, young Seprillian, do you have any Dricigil whiskey with you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"I'm not exactly in an alcohol poisonin' kinda mood, there, Saphira," said Raknar disinterestedly; the Dricigil seemed zoned out, his eyes hazy and regretful, a cigarette in his mouth. "If you want some, it's in my bag. Don't expect me t' be joinin' you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung ignored the demeaning nickname, rolling his eyes. Sort of."Come now, young Seprillian, isn't it a long standing tradition with most of you biped species to drink away your problems? That's what I've gathered in my travels, at least," he finished. "Besides that, I wouldn't be very able to reach into your bag, juding by the size difference here."

profiles i guess

IC: ZenoniaA few minutes later, Zenonia, towel wrapped tightly around her, opened the bathroom door, walked to the bedside, grabbed her boots, walked back into the bathroom, and slammed the door shut behind her. Another few minutes later, Zenonia reappeared, now fully dressed, everything about her attractive and beautiful. Noticing the guitar-playing male, she frowned at him in a way that said 'you're still here?'.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir had gone below decks and, true to his nature, had picked the room farthest from any inhabited part of the ship as his own. It was pleasant enough, a small cot, a desk and a chair. Granted they all looked like they had seen better days, but Fenrir wasn't picky. Within moments he'd stacked his books on the desk and placed the Idol upon it. In truth, he beginning to be disturbed by all that had happened today. He'd met two immortal beings that knew things he could, in all probability, never know. The specter of death did not haunt them as it did him. He was jealous, he was self-aware enough to recognize that. If he died, all that he had done, all the knowledge he had acquired...would have been for nothing. But did he have to die? Perhaps where nature failed....science could take over. It was worth looking into at a later date. He'd never truly considered it before, but with his education and his talent, surely he stood a better chance of defeating then anyone else currently. His eyes wondered to the Idol, the dragon had warned him about it, but it showed no signs of being anything other then a dead rock. It was interesting because of the implications-that stone was unknown in these parts and the figure it showed was also unknown. It pointed towards a civilization hitherto unrecognized by the world of science...

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"I don't got problems," said Raknar, slightly assuredly, as he plucked a bottle from his bag and tossed it over to the dragon. "Bottoms up, Ord. Now, if you'll excuse me, I got places to be."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung caught the bottle, before carefully setting it down so he could speak."Halt," he said to Raknar as the Dricigil started to walk away, holding his feet in place with telekinesis. "Wherever you have to go, it can wait until morning. These waters are dangerous in the dark." Raknar would find a force beginning to tug him back as Aclaraung spoke."It's been a while since I have visited your homeland, and so I'm not current with your specie's history. Tell me, what all has happened in the last thousand years or so?"

profiles i guess

IC: SongWith a thump, Song landed amongst the crew. She'd slid down the rigging and dropped to the deck.She straightened, and there was no visible sign of her inner turmoil. In fact, she looked nearly identical to how she had before her conversation with Raknar. "Well. I think we'd best decide our course."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zenonia"I had to come back for this," Zenonia said, snatching her money purse off one of the room's little piece of furniture. She was dissapointed in how light it was. She needed to get some sort of job, but she wasn't sure what. "I rather need it.""If you won't leave, then I will." She continued, grabbing her bandoleer and sling it over her shoulder. OOC: I have a feeling that this is going to end with much mayhem and hilariousness.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"Our numbers have dwindled a bit," said Raknar, not even noting Song's presence. "Drinking 600 proof alcohol like it's water tends to do that to a species."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:Artorre climbed into the crow's nest. He placed his hands behind his head, looking at the stars. The rocking of the boat quickly put him to sleep.

IC: SakrinilAstral walked back to the Toa Council Chambers to get some rest. Being somewhat new to the island he had explored the city. He found a lovely diner where he had dinner. But know it was time to go home.He saw a Toa nearby and from the loooks of it seemed to be upset with something."Hello? Is something wrong?" He asked the Toa.OOC: The Toa is Keran.IC: Sakrinil Docks"Okay Captain. Night." said Bellum as she walked off.Below decks she found a small unused room with only a single bed, a night stand and a chest for belongings.Bellum always traveled light. She never carried weapons or supplies. So she had nothing to store.She locked the doors from the inside of the room and lay down on her bed. And quickly fell asleep.

IC-Aclaraung:"I can imagine," Aclaraung said, with the closest equivalen to a laugh a Dragon could come to. "The last time I was there, a few fools felt like challenging me to a drinking contest, similar to that which you had mentioned, though the rules seem to have changed a bit. Needless to say, about ten Dricigil died that day."

profiles i guess

IC: KiarakKiarak stood, and stretched. He was rather stiff. He'd been laying under that bed for hours, after all.He set the guitar on the bed, and made sure he had his belongings, before looking brightly at Zenonia. "So. Where we goin'?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krissuk: Bar in Sakrinil:Krissuk turned to face Aiolos. "That's nice." He continued polishing his sword as he said this, the elegant patterns on it shining dimly.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure ThunderEvex trotted over to the group, fingers interwoven. "Well, um... I suppose where we would go depends on what there is to do..."Evex could practically taste the awkwardness in the air. It wan't a nice taste.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir, having little else to do, began to reread Tillith's Mysteries, if nothing else it would offer some insight into the Dragon's ways. He had evidently known Tillith. It certainly explained where this particular author got the evidence for his claims.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SakrinilKeran glanced down at the street and smiled. Another Toa? Wow, there were not this many back home. Actually, there was only one back home... Eh. "Just tired," he responded. "I've been running back and forth around this town looking for the Toa Council chambers. You'd think they'd have a sign or something." He hopped down past the sign, landed a few feet in front of the newcomer and extended a fist in greeting. "My name's Keran. I'm new around here. You?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: KiarakKiarak stood, and stretched. He was rather stiff. He'd been laying under that bed for hours, after all.He set the guitar on the bed, and made sure he had his belongings, before looking brightly at Zenonia. "So. Where we goin'?"
IC: Zenonia"I'm going to get something to eat." Zenonia said, emphasizing on the word 'I'm'. Not waiting for a reply, Zenonia set off down the stairs, reaching the lobby, where she handed the room key to the inn keeper, and then made her way outside.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Out of my head. Now."His mind had already been invaded twice today, Fenrir had no wish to repeat that experience. His mind was his castle, and if need be, he would bar the gate and build a metaphorical moat of burning oil around it.

IC-Aclaraung:"Sorry, my scales are harder than that, though." Aclaraung withdrew from Fenrir's mind, before opening the bottle of Dricigil whiskey and starting to drink it."Why must this stuff always be so weak," he wondered. "Nothing like what a Dragon might make."

profiles i guess

IC: KiarakKiarak walked cheerfully just behind Zenonia. "You know it's midnight, right? Only a few places are still open."IC: SongSong looked at Evex, and shrugged. "We'll need to stop at Effrah for supplies, and from tree it depends on where we're going."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SakrinilAstral fist bumped Keran with his. He had almost forgotten that was the Toa greeting."My name is Astral. I'm new to this island too. Just got here last week."Astral pointed at the sign Keran had missed. "The sign is right there. And the building is just up the path."

IC: Zenonia"All I need is a cup of coffee and something light." Zenonia said, a cafe that had it's lights on catching her eye. IC: Xerxes, SakrinilXerxes, tall and muscular among the matoran, vortixx, and steltians of the crowd, calmly viewed the bustling city. Turning to his left, he noticed a pair of beings, one female, one male, walking through the town, the female sounding slightly angry. With nothing better to do, he walked slightly ahead of them, heading towards the cafe that Zenonia was walking towards. Just before she reached the door, he opened it for her and Kiarak, smiling kindly at the two of them."Thank you," Zenonia said in response to the act of chilvary, a carefree smile on her face as she winked at Xerxes. Xerxes blushed slightly, but said nothing as he walked in behind them.OOC: New character. Hopefully I'll get seperate interaction for him later.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Cotan:The very Cafe and Bar that Stronin had pointed the Toa of Air to earlier. He sat, sipping at his brandy as he watched the beings moving about within the room. Three more came in, and soon they would notice there was a lack of empty space-except for Cotan's table. Cotan, however, had yet to notice those specific three.OOC: And now you're trapped.

profiles i guess

IC: Aiolos, Bar in Sakrinil:Aiolos's eyes flickered around the bar, and he noticed several of the customers staring dreamily at Krissuk and his actions. The Toa of Air rolled his eyes as he came to a conclusion, but decided to test his theory before outright saying it. "Nice sword you have there." He commented. "Although I must say, that gleam is beginning to hurt my eyes. Is there a purpose?"

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir regretted forcing the dragon out of his head soon after, it would have been a good opportunity to pick up a few select pieces of knowledge. But he did not like having his mind invaded-the very idea of all his thoughts being exposed to another was quite...unsettling.

IC: KiarakKiarak boldly took the seat next to Cotan, ignoring the Toa's presence. He glared at Xerxes. Not only did he not like the 'chivalrous, and honor-bound' type, he had just gotten Zenonia to wink at him. His greatest achievement so far was to not get attacked.IC: SongSong looked around, and crossed her arms. 'Attention please. There is an important matter to be discussed."

fK5oqYf.jpg