Waves Of The South

IC: Raknar (Enclave, Dajon)"There might be," Raknar piped up. "But if you take it, every book I've ever read says the ground'll open up beneath you and send you straight down into the earth's core."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Fenrir)"This is...the find of the century. Look at this architecture....it's...." He glanced at Song. "Well, I don't have to tell you what it is do I?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: CadrhonAfter Quorvex left, Cadrhon thought about the upcoming trip. He then realized that he should probably get another Dragon member to go with him, to make his less vulnerable. Yowrik would be the one to talk to. He set out at a fast pace, on his way to Yowrik's place of residence. Some time later, he neared it, and knocked on the door.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Takea Tankards): "Meaning that she robbed you blind as well," Quorvex said in response to Dralack's claim, "Oh don't look so surprised. The only explanation for the way that you're dressed is that you're a merchant that was robbed last night."The matoran then started to dig around in his coat again and pulled out his list of theft victims."Now, since I didn't recognize straight away with that ridiculous top hat, you must be a merchant from outside the city. Would you mind telling me your name? You're probably on the list..."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: It's based on the Jedi Enclave. It doesn't have a central opening, though. That would be too easy. It's like the Jedi Enclave sealed up.[GM]DajonSong noted in the corner of her eye, a good distance away, was a stone statue at the edge of the woods. She hadn't noticed it before. How strange. This one appeared to be a winged humanoid cupping its face in its hands.OOC: Just adding those details in. Oh, and Raknar, Aclaraung, Myr, Fenris, and Doriana all saw the statue. Well... everybody but her saw it.Or did they? Don't blink.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC:...... To quote one of my friends, "It just got all kinds of serious in here."IC: SongA normal person would have dismissed the statue. A normal person might have gone on with their day.'But Song turned to it, and gave it her full attention. It wasn't there before, she was sure of it. "Did anyone see that statue before just now? Anyone?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: WEEPING ANGELS! RU-DON'T RUN! Blink and you die!IC (Fenrir)"Yes..." Fenrir started to approach the statue. "I don't think I've seen or read about this architectural style before. Which is odd as the structure of the enclave indicates that it should share the same common style." Fenrir paused, searching his mind for any references to something like this. He'd read thousands of books, there had to be something.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir coughed into his hands, trying not to laugh. "It's just a slab of stone. There's nothing to be afraid of. You wonder into a blaze without a trace of fear but a harmless piece of carved stone gives you the chills?"

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Fenrir)"Take it from someone who owns all twenty seven volumes of "Myths and Legends", this doesn't match anything I've seen or heard of. It's likely a style that was unique to the civilization of this island. We might be looking at the precursor of our entire civilization. This was likely a shrine of some sort..."

IC (Fenrir)The Vortixx shrugged. He hadn't got close enough to the statue for a positive identification of it, but he saw no harm in doing as Myr suggested. "Very well."

[GM]DajonAnd the statue just continued being there. It was just a statue.Oh, and it had a based. And what appeared to be ancient writings even Fenrir couldn't identify, and were too worn for fury. But it looked like an ancient burial stone.Maybe it was simply the depiction of the mythical creature known as an angel that was said to watch over the dead, and the reason the architectural design didn't match the rest is because somebody died here, and a friend carved a statue over the burial in their memory. Perhaps it was merely something as simple as that. Just maybe.OOC: Out of character (and incorrect) knowledge much, Myr? :P'Let's all blink at the same time.' That is the single weirdest suggestion ever. Besides, if it was a Weeping Angel, it wouldn't do anything with all of you there while alone like this. It would pick you off one at a time, or wait for you to depart and take Aclaraung, the immortal dragon with much greater amounts of time energy. Sheesh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC (Fenrir)"There. Happy? It's just a statue. Probably had a wooden shrine around it once." Fenrir shook his head. The uneducated believed in the oddest things. Why would blinking matter to a statue?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir had had enough. "Why would that even matter? It's a hunk of rock. First you point a weapon at a fellow crewmen and now you are commanding us to do odd things and you are revealing a phobia towards harmless statues." Fenrir turned to Song. "I suggest we have his mental... fitness...evaluated by someone."

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Fenrir)"There you have it. I'm sure Fury's....unique....touch would be most useful here." By that he met she wouldn't try to be gentle and would stop at nothing to get information. He didn't much like Fury, but he respected her abilities and those abilities were very useful in this situation.

IC: FuryFenrir, I think you might have missed when I got my newest title. 'Mrs. Fire and Blood'. What do you think?Fury asked, reaching out into Myr's mind. She had never before interacted with him, and so she could sense a feeling of confusion run through him, at the alien presence reaching into his head. Vast, alien, and ancient. Indescribably ancient.Hello.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Fenrir)Fitting. I'll add it into the autobiography I suspect I'll be writing before we're through here. Not everyone travels with an ancient sword and a dragon. I'm seeing a best seller. More then enough to pay for the bounty if I'm murdered.

IC: FuryIndeed. Fury replied.It was the last reply he would get, as she literally tore into his mind. Any hastily erected defenses crumbled before her, a power that no one truly understood. She sorted through his mind with impunity, and with no concern for the pain she was putting him through.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'm done waiting for Onarax, Lorax and the rest of them to make posts with their characters on Forgotten Island. It's time something happened there.[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten IslandAfter a few hours travel, the group was eventually led over a particularly large hill. Beyond it was a large valley - in fact, the earth itself looked as though it had completely collapsed. Unlike the grassy, hill covered plains of the rest of the island, the side of the 'cliff' down was solid rock, and the ground below as infertile. Numerous caves could be seen, with the equipment before them suggesting mines. Along the far side of the canyon were numerous tents, while in the center, much larger buildings of stone and metal - no doubt these beings homes - were seen. Where they stood now was what appeared to be a massive, stone stairway carved into the cliff face."The city of Et'Dek Viar." he said, looking down below. It was surprisingly small - less than a hundred beings could possibly live here. The home of the villages leader, Khalvar, was somewhat obvious - the largest building, a huge, three story palace dominating the area. "You had best hope Khalvar takes a liking to you."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: FuryFury painstakingly searched every memory she could find, every thought. For her own curiosity, she even forced Myr to relive certain memories, to see how he would react to them again.Every thing she found was also sent to both Song and Fenrir, since Raknar had his mind closed to her. She lingered over his idea of piracy, and sent a questioning thought to both beings.

fK5oqYf.jpg