Waves Of The South

IC: Dralack Illu - Takea TankardsWithout thinking, Dralack brought his hand up to his head, where, indeed, his hat was there.Odd. Why would I bring my hat, but the rest of my outfit...Shrugging it off, the Vortixx replied, "I am Dralack Illu, of Illu & co. And you are..."IC: Doriana Calam - Ruined Enclave"Um, is Myr alright?" Doriana asked, worriedly, delightfully oblivious as to what was going on.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Cadrhon"There is an expedition being planned by a Matoran, in an attempt to recover the Legion Scepter. I will be going, but as I would be the only Dragon member, I think it would be wise to have another go with me." he said to Yowrik.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Keran | Misty IslandWorking with Diomi, Keran managed to bring the crab around to where Kaladin was, then gently set it down. Granted he wasn't a rahi doctor, but like the sailors said, any port in a storm. Once Alfon was back on his feet they could get the crab stable and start making their way back to the ship. Then he could put this island behind him.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir shook his head. "Am I the only one seeing a problem with exploring a crumbling structure with someone who not only threatened a member of this crew, but who we now know to be a pirate in the making?"

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Void- Opps. I just read through the profile topic and assumed that Dralack was wearing his outfit. Sorry about that.IC (Takea Tankards): "Quorvex," the matoran replied, "Investigative agent for the Yheyn Traders Guild. Now let's see if your name is here..."'Illu? Is that a special title or something?' Quorvex thought as he searched. He wasn't exactly surprised; after having to deal with individuals like Krash, he just assumed that every merchant was weird is some way."Ah, there you are," he said, "Shimmering Palace area? So that's why I didn't recognize you. Anyway, yes something is being done about the thief. From what has been gathered, she has fled to either Nibar or Dajon. I'll be seeing Sarillia tomorrow in order to have her loan a ship so that we can actually find Midnight. The thief. So again, are you interested in volunteering?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: The worst part with Myr is that he's a Toa. The only reason the Toa Council is giving him free reign is because he's a cripple. He's supposed to be retired, since he can't exactly fight a Zyglak with a peg leg (you need to be fast enough to avoid their attacks), or do, well... that much. A truly loyal Order or Council member, upon discovering something like this, would be demanding his recruitment upon return if he proves combat ready.[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten IslandHetgar turned to Artorre. "Lead your group down the Walkway, and we will follow."Each individual step was impressive, designed for a being of this species size. A Matoran sized being would struggle quite a bit trying to ascend them.OOC: @ Burnmad & Hubert; - Brutaka and the stairs.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Fenrir)"Alternatively, we could chain him to that statue he seems to fear so much. No pesky murder investigations and the chains and fear combined should suffice to keep him...ah, detained until he we can decide upon a more permanent solution." Fenrir, being quick on the uptake, he his hand on his pistol and was ready to draw it at the first sign of movement from Myr.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Song and Fury.... That too. But that doesn't help fulfill my quota for fire and blood."Hmm." Song studied Myr carefully. "Do we have any chains?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Fenrir)"Somehow I doubt it. Things are never that easy. I'm sure we have extra rope back on the ship. You know. The one we left unguarded."

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir sighed. "Captain, somehow I think the oath of a would-be pirate is worth about as much as a half-rotten life boat would be in the middle of a swarm feral Zyglak."

IC: Song"Very little. In fact, in these types of situations, that oath is worth the least. Because these are the times when you will want to get away. When you're desperate."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Fenrir)"I'm sure Fury has some suggestions then. Between her wealth of knowledge and the odd effect this island has on people, I'm sure we'll have a viable solution. Don't even have to kill you. We can work out something involving your kneecaps." Fenrir was joking about that. For the most part.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Aclaraung:"A word of advice: Trust the untrustworthy man to be untrustworth, trust the dishonest man to forsake honesty for his own gain. It's the good people you have to watch closely," the Dragon said. "But, if we're looking for something lethal, let Miss Fire and Blood have her way. Who knows, I might even help. I'm hungry."OOC: Unless Fury is married, it's Miss. That's what I said at first, anyways. =P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Fenrir)The scholar sighed. Myr was hobbled. Crippled. And now he was running away from a group that had ranged combat weapons. He could do the world a mercy and shoot him dead, but Fenrir, whatever else he was, wasn't a cold-blooded killer. Raising his pistol, Fenrir took aim...and fired. Beings a ways away would have written it off as a thunder storm, wild Rahi close by would flee, as if fearing a new predator. Myr, if Fenrir's aim was good (it normally was) would feel a few bullets enter his good leg. Fenrir could have aimed for the peg leg, but that was easily replaceable and Myr could fashion something else to aid in his escape. The other leg...not so much.

IC-Aclaraung:"Why? He cannot run the ship alone, even if he uses his Tryna to help him, and there are numerous beings on this island with the ability to kill him. He is not a threat." With a quick motion, he jerked his head over to glare at Fenrir."Leave him be, for now. If I am told to go and retrieve him, I shall, otherwise you shall allow the wilds to take him. You shall not, however, attempt to attack a being that is my designated target. I didn't ask for help, and I am not injured: Remember this."

profiles i guess

IC: Song"Because unchecked he has the potential to cause problems. And since the ship was left more or less unguarded, he could target it." Song shrugged. "If you really think we should let him go, by all means. But there is an inherent risk."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Hm." Fenrir realigned his aim, tracked a bit ahead of Myr. The second the would-be pirate entered his line of fire, the scholar opened up once more. Fenrir was a clever customer and had not wasted all of his loaded ammunition on one burst. The chances of the Toa escaping a second time were quite low, he aimed for the same place, the leg. If the Toa got lucky again, he'd have to aim for the torso.Fenrir grunted as he slammed a few more bullets into his pistol. "If you do not act. I will. It is bad form to leave a potential threat behind us."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Raknar (Enclave)The angry crimson glow had reentered Raknar's eyes, and he lifted both guns into the air with a barely-contained, almost anticipating grin before firing at Myr. Even if Fenrir's bullets missed, and Myr moved, the Dricigil's would probably end up hitting him."Go down, go down, go down, Peg Leg..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Aclaraung:"Perhaps you do not understand," Aclaraung growled. "Take responsibility of that which is ordered to you, not that which is ordered to others. If you do the reverse, you only open yourself up for criticism and failure...or future enemies." Turning, he focused on Myr's peg leg, activating his telekinetic powers and jerking on it, hard. Either Myr would lose it and hop along, or he would fall to the ground. Either way, he'd be coming back."And honestly, if you think him enough of a threat to us or the ship to merit lethal action," the Dragon continued, "You must lack confidence in yourself and the ship's construction."

profiles i guess

IC(Ruined Enclave): Myr turned and saw the guns aimed at him. He shook his head, and reached out with his control over Iron. The metal components in the guns twisted and warped, rendering the weapons useless. When he turned to continue his flight from the group, his peg leg shot out from under him. He fell to the ground. He narrowly avoided impaling himself on his cane.

Edited by Killer_Myr

IC-Aclaraung:With Myr on the ground, it was a simple matter for Aclaraung to bound over to the being, placing a claw on his back and holding him firmly down, pinning both of his arms at the same time."Now, shall I just fly him to the nearest side islet, or do we actually have to watch him?"

profiles i guess

IC: SongOr rather, that's what he would have done if Song had allowed him to maintain control of his element. With an almost insulting ease, she slipped into his mind, and disrupted the control over his powers. The guns were fine. "Fly him to a small,secluded islet. We don't have to deal with him that way."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"I suggest we send him ahead of us into the enclave. Let him trigger any traps." Fenrir was feeling uncharitable. This being would likely have slit their throats if he had the chance. He might as well be of some use.

Edited by Basilisk