Waves Of The South

IC: CadrhonCadrhon continued walking, confident that the duplicate of Yowrik would follow. After walking for some time, he neared Takea Tankards, and went in, looking around for Quorvex.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Tanika"Hello." Tanika said to Kitala." Did you sleep well?" Then he said to Krash. "I'm Tanika, toa of lightning."

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Burnmad IC: Kitala: Takea Tankards:"I didn't," Kitala answered. "Figured I wouldn't have enough time. I was correct." She looked at Krash. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kitala."IC (Takea Tankards): Quorvex returned Krash's wave and pulled out his report to review it. He looked at the list of names for his team, glanced at the others gathered around the table, and then back at the list. Barely half of those he had recruited were there, but it was still early morning, there was still time."So who here is Kwor-Vex?"The matoran grumbled and turned to face the obnoxious questioner, "It's pronounced 'Quorvex' and I... I..."He recognized Cadrhon, but not the Pridak Prime."...and who might you be?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Keran | Misty IslandAfter having had enough of moping (and ensuring the crab was seen to) Keran poked Alfon somewhere he wasn't injured. "Captain. When do we get off this rock?" He'd honestly had enough of it to last a lifetime. The sooner they left, the sooner he could forget what had happened.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: FuryThere was a pause, and score an unexpected noise echoed into Fenrir's mind.Oh, that wasn't me stretching. When I am settees from this sheath, then you will know. Then you will know what it looks like when I am allowed to stretch.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: No internet over the last day, but it's back now. While it was down I drew you all a picture.[GM]You Can Call Me Tyler Durden For the Sake of this Post Since He's On Leave According to Hubert and Can't Post It HimselfAncient Enclave, Sub-LevelsThe Azure Thunder crew had a time that was less than wonderful. More for the sake of convenience than anything else, Doriana and Arkrak were both reunited with the rest of the group as they made their way down the abysmal tunnels.The single flaming bone was all that provided light. Because everybody knows that holding the light in front of you is partially blinding and causes a sharp contrast in your vision, and the fact nobody in their right mind would touch something on fire, it is best assumed that it was being telekinetically or otherwise being suspended in the air behind them as they walked. Of course, it would be wrong to make such presumptions, so it could really have been absolutely anywhere.The staircase was coming down as a massive icosogonal ring, because I decided that's the coolest shape for the job just now - I never really specified, but now I have, and I'm not changing it every. And if I did say otherwise, I was lying. Including to you, Krayzikk. The ring was going down, and down, and appeared to be getting further and further outwards. It took them about twenty minutes of long walking and bantering before they finally made it to an opening.The room was quite dark, and the lack of light made seeing somewhat difficult. Were it to be absorbed, however - it was a large, rectangular hall, the ceiling about 3 Bio high and with dimensions of close to 15x10 Bio in total. From the center of the room rose eight pillars. There was also, towards the door (described below), a small pedestal that, upon even closer examination, would reveal a slot in the stone. The walls were covered in numerous, ancient carvings, and a number of ancient drawings scattered amongst the sigils with no seeming purpose. All in all, none of it really made any sense - these carvings were ancient.The room was in some disrepair, with numerous holes in the walls and cracks across the ceiling and floor, but all in all seemed to still be serviceable - whoever built this knew what they were doing, and did a pretty good job about it, too. Other than these things, the only outstanding trait about the room was its other entry way - a huge, stone door at the opposite end that was more than just a little impressive. It was huge, and covered in beautiful designs and carvings. It would be a shame to destroy it. It you could.Myr noted a disappointing lack of metal to execute his plan of murdering the rest of the party and escaping with.Most of them noted a disappointing lack of treasure.Aclaraung didn't note anything, and he was the luckiest of them all.OOC: Signing off.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: [Dralack Illu] - Takea Tankards"Very well, Mr. Quorvex," Dralack replied respectfully, before tipping his head in a bow towards both the Matoran leader, and Senlisa and walking out into the night air.~The Next Morning...~The Vortixx inventor would arrive earlier than expected the next morning (seeing as most beings probably didn't expect him to arrive at all), sliding gracefully into the tavern, with a quick and decisive glance at the group so far.Dralack bore his scratched and messy working-armour, along with a top hat on his head, his walking stick in one hand, and a hefty-looking bag slung over one shoulder."Ah, Mr. Quorvex," he said, giving the leader the best smile he could come up with (which was still pretty cold and reptilian), "I hope I'm not late?"IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Sakrinil"In my experience," Su'un said, noting the rising sun over the horizon, "Knowledge is the best weapon for a warrior. We need to find out as much as possible about this 'Midnight' person..."IC: [Doriana Calam] - Ancient Enclave"You said it, Arkrak," Doriana replied absent-mindedly, who seemed more interested in the ancient carvings inscribed on the walls. It was this fascination that almost caused her to become bat-bait."Karz!" she cursed loudly at the sight of the swarm of flying critters, automatically activating her Kanohi Hau to block the sudden onslaught.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Xerxes"Something just occured to me." Xerxes interrupted, twirling his axe. "We're surely the least of the beings investigating these robberies. Perhaps we should find one of the more... successful investigators and offer our services. I, frankly, don't know the first place to start learning about this Midnight, and I think success is more likely if we have an experienced individual as an ally."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:After a (very long) moment's thought, Artorre made his decision. "Maelstrom, Salvinn, you're coming in with me."
OOC: They're bats. Since when has a bat ever hurt anybody? Outside of something from the 70s?IC: Forgotten Island ~ Western Castle Hetgar waited impatiently for Artorre to finally come out saying, "Maelstrom, Salvinn, you're coming in with me." The giant nodded as he turned, pushing the massive door of the castle open and leading them through a long walkway that ended at a flight of stairs up, and finally, a huge hall. At the far end was a seat, where Thane Khalvar rested upon his throne.Hetgar kneeled once they ascended the stairs, and called out, "My lord, I present to you these three beings, the speakers for a large group, including a number of additional Toa, who have come from the north.""And you believe they will ally with us?" he responded. Hetgar gave no answer, which was plenty of one. The Thane looked down and said, "Alright, then. The three of you, come before me, so we may speak."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Aboard the Thistle / Waking up / IC:Villy slowly blinked open her eyes, stretching as she did. The hammock below her swung and she jerked, feeling like she was falling. Where was she? She looked around frantically for a few seconds and grin slowly spread over her face. She was on an adventure, that’s where she was.She looked around and located her mask, just lying on her stomach. She didn’t remember taking it off but it had become so much of a habit now. She grabbed it and put it on, relishing the feeling of energy surging through her. Now she was awake.Making sure her things were still stored away where she had left them, Villy went up above. Spotting Draque, who looked much better than he had the day before probably due to the sea air or something like that, she went over to him. “Morning,” she said, breaking out into another grin, “So are we there yet?”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

OOC: I appologize for taking so long to post guys. Homework took up most of my attention yesterday and today.IC (Takea Tankards): Wroyki? Something about the Prime seemed familiar to Quorvex, but his brain still wasn't functioning at 100% capacity. All he really saw was another volunteer who looked like he could fight."Well, if you're volunteering I'll add your name to the list," Quorvex said as he prepared to edit his report. It was then that Dralack arrived."No Dralack," he said, "You're not late. I think we're only waiting for Lalar and Senlisa now. Then I can give everyone a short overview of out 'quest'."

"Don't Panic."

IC: Forgotten IslandMaelstrom followed the others. He didn't know how to act around leaders. The only major leader he knew was the queen of his old hive and she didn't let anyone see her unless she wanted to see you. But she was dead. And Artorre was a leader too but he was a lot less formal. So the Genos kept quiet and bowed politely to Khalvar as they entered his throne room. He proceeded to walk up to Khalvar as he was told to with the rest of the group.Outside Bellum looked around and wondered what it would be like to have telepathic powers. She felt so weak here. Not only was she much shorter than the natives but the ocean was so far away.IC: SakrinilVim slept in a bed she was renting for the day at some inn within the city. She tossed and turned in her sleep as he was tormented by her dreams. Her multiple personalities fought over who would come out on top and be dominate for that day.But in her dreams she ran through a thick jungle as unseen creatures chased her. She couldn't get her mask to work, not really a surprise to her, but when she touched her face it felt like she was not wearing one but she couldn't stand still, she had to stay away from the creatures that chased her.She turned once she reached a clearing. The noises of the creatures died down as a Toa that looked like an exact copy of her strolled out of the trees. Her face covered in shadows and her armor in darker tones than hers.She focused and a wave of lightning burst from her hands, an emphasis on the light. The other Toa blocked with a shield made from darkness and lunged at her...

IC: Akras (Dajon)He stopped, partly out of fear and partly out of confusion of the strange intrusion into his head.On the surface, there was nothing major: just memories of hunting the scientists, following instincts and sleeping in a cave. But, deeper, there were memories of hiding in ship's holds, killing a Coast Guard Squad in a hunt, more hiding in a hold and running through a forest. And deepest of all, buried beneath hunting down all of a small village, beneath learning the ways of the hunt from Ash Bears, hidden behind a wall of a concussion, were memories of being a hunter for that same village, and once actually being able to speak, talk, think, and interact like most people. But, who knows: maybe that was just a bit too deep for Aclaraung to find.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: [Dralack Illu] - Takea Tankards"Ah, excellent," Dralack replied, taking a seat by the group.IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Sakrinil"Hm, that's not a bad idea," Su'un replied thoughtfully, "I remember a couple of Matoran talking about it back at the Tankards, the other night. Maybe the barkeep can tell us who they were?"IC: [Doriana Calam] - Ancient Enclave"Arkrak, would you stop making so much noise, I'm trying to concen-" Doriana began, only to freeze mid-rant, with a look of amazement on her face."Arkrak, never mind what I said! Try using your powers to disrupt the echolocation of the bats, or something!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Takea Tankards): Quorvex was about to reply to Krash when Lalar suddenly burst into the inn, desperatly looking for something."Well now we only need to wait for one more individual," Quorvex said to Krash, then turned toward the latest arrival, "Don't worry Toa Lalar, we weren't going to leave you behind. Once Senlisa, we can move on to the next step of the plan."

"Don't Panic."

IC: Song and FuryFury tapped into Song's mind, and saw what she saw. After a brief examination of the sigils and carvings on the wall, she spoke.I know those symbols. Or at least, I would. They are incomplete. Me best guess would be that in order to read the message, you would need to perfectly transcribe the symbols over each other.Song moved the torch into the center of the room. "Interesting."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krash (Takea Tankards)"Yeah, though I think we should just head out now." Krash replied, looking a little grouchy. He didn't like waiting. OOC: Tafu, I think we should just get the group rolling, and either leave Darkon's character behind or bunny it/her/him. Because Darkon's gone until October. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC-Draque:Draque smiled at Villy and Jaliax, before pointing at a right angle to the right of the morning sun, a simple destination already decided."South!"IC-Cotan:"Ah, finally, I'm here," Cotan muttered, looking at the gates of the shimmering palace interestedly. It had been a year or two since last he had come, and so he made another visit. Smiling at one of the guards there, who lazily waved him past after a quick proving of his identity, Cotan entered into the complex.IC-Aclaraung:And yet, whatever Akras may have thought-or hoped-Aclaraung could delve rather far into the being's thoughts...just not quite far enough to learn all about this being. He penetrated to the inner layers, seeing a bit of this being's former intelligent life, before he tired, giving Akras the necessary moment to push him farther back.Aclaraung glared down at the small Prime, though a small, Draconic grin seemed to pass over his face, as he dropped the being."Follow," he commanded, again setting off towards the structure.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Akras (Dajon)And follow he did. Even with his animal-like state of mind, he understood enough to know that he had no chance against the Dragon and that it probably was a good idea to do what he said. Though Akras really didn't want to. The closer he got, though, the harder it was to keep his feet (and hands, somewhat) moving. Akras had a bad feeling about this, his gut instinct twisting in protest.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax / IC:“Ooo, ooo,” Villy said, bouncing slightly, “Do you have any Nui-Jaga meat? I’d like a soup of that stuff.” Yeah, Nui-Jaga meat was a little bit of a delicacy, but Villy didn’t really care. Jaliax hadn’t really set any parameters in what she had to choose from.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: [Dralack Illu] - Takea TankardsDralack glanced over at the speaker, a fairly average Ta-Matoran, though one who seemed vaguely familiar..."Do I know you?" he asked Krash quietly, shifting in his seat so that he could cross one leg over the other in a casual manner, "You seem somewhat familiar..."IC: [Doriana Calam] - Ancient EnclaveDoriana winced at the strain the barrage of bat was taking on her shield and her mental faculties."Could we, maybe, speed this up a bit?" she asked fiercely, her voice cracking under the pressure of maintaining the barrier.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Draque:"Seeing as I knew Villy was aboard, I knew that it would be a good idea to get some," Draque said with a slightly-pained smile. "In the main hold."IC-Aclaraung:However, Aclaraung continued along, using a slight mental compulsion to keep Akras going, though he stopped once he reached the clearing in which stood the large Enclave-esque building. He stopped, curling up somewhat on the ground."Now, Prime, what is your name?" he asked after a moment, a spark of interest seeming to pass through his eyes as he looked down at the shabby being.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now