Waves Of The South

IC-Aclaraung:"No, you may not," Aclaraung said. "Now, would you like to be nice and quiet on the way there, but conscious and ready to face whatever may live on the islet, or would you want to be unconscious and risk never waking again?" As he said this, he quickly forced himself past Myr's mental defences, rooting his mind within and monitoring what the Toa would think. Afterwords, he glared at Song."Do not allow him the ability to speak his mind, Song. You've made your decision already, do not allow him the chance to influence you into making another decision. How many times have I told you the like?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Fenrir)"He attempted to take the life of a valued crew member." Fenrir nodded at Raknar. "It is only logical...and poetic...that, before we decide his fate, he act in a manner that may save the lives of some of us. Therefore, it is wise and logically sound to send him in before us. Preferably with all of us a safe distance behind him to enforce proper behavior."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Aclaraung:"You have also plotted against us for a while, it seems, and if you had paid attention, I was suggesting a non-violent solution to take," the Dragon growled. "Now, unless you wish me to silence you for the journey, I suggest you silence yourself."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"Regardless, I have my orders, and I will not allow Song to randomly change her mind, unless it involves that which Fenrir is suggesting. Make your choice now while I wait, and remember: I stand at a ripe position to knock you unconscious," Aclaraung chuckled slightly, "With physical or mental force."

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Enclave)"You all talk too much," growled the Dricigil, his eyes alight; this island was obviously having far more negative connotations for Raknar than it was most of the other crew, and it was obvious that the Southern poet with the nicknaming complex and the penchant for grinning and picking mosquitoes out of the sky with well-placed bullets was buried far underneath this darker facet of his personality, and it was getting pushed down deeper and deeper with every outburst."Just send him in and don't give him the chance to talk unless he's warning us of a spike trap."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Raknar (Enclave)Raknar took out another cigarette, and this time, he lit it, plopping it into his mouth and taking a deep inhale. The crimson spark in his eyes died slightly, replaced slightly by cornflower blue, but the Dricigil was still tense, angry, raring for a fight.His only reply to Song was a slight upwards flick of the cigarette.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung picked up Myr, roughly tossing him back to the others."You will have to watch him well, for as I said, I cannot go in with you," he told Song, Raknar, and Fenrir, mainly. "And don't allow him to keep his peg leg, no matter how much his crippled speed may inconvenience you."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Sakrinil / Aboard the Thistle / IC:Villy yawned and shoved her things in a corner, climbing into a hammock. She laughed, apparently for no reason, and stared at the ceiling, listening to the ship creaking in the water. Tomorrow was adventure.And then she fell asleep.Sakrinil / Yowrik’s Villa with Crentis / IC:Hreik stepped back and into a room off the main hallway they had entered. It was some type of front room and was very fancy, with glass bobbles sitting out on display next to miniatures of ships. The furniture actually looked like it hadn’t sat out in the rain for days on end and he eased into a particularly puffy looking one, making sure the glass bits in his covering didn’t rip into the fabric.Yowrik certainly seemed busy, but that was to be expected of someone with his level of experience and wisdom.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: NivigateNivigate got a few tools and started to help Kaladin fix the crab when he saw some strange seaweed on the beach, he walked over to it and found that he recognized the plant. "Excuse me, can you get me a pot with some water in it." Nivigate told a sailor, while he quickly gathered up armloads of the seaweed.When the sailor came back with the pot full of water Nivigate set it over a fire and put some seaweed in, keeping it at a low boil.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Forgotten IslandBellum thought the city would make a good pond. She continued to follow the others.Maelstrom followed too. He wondered why the group had allowed themselves to be forced to the city. Maybe they really did want to help the locals.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: Cadrhon"There is an expedition being planned by a Matoran, in an attempt to recover the Legion Scepter. I will be going, but as I would be the only Dragon member, I think it would be wise to have another go with me." he said to Yowrik.
IC: "A sensible precaution," Yowrik agreed, "My own research into the Sceptre has turned up...nothing," he continued bitterly. "Bear with me."He flipped a switch on his chair and a hatch opened up on the top of the backrest. He reached back and withdrew his Mohtrek, placing it over his own pointed face. Within seconds a second Yowrik had appeared, this one walking upright."This man works for the Vermillion Dragon," Yowrik explained to his past self, "He wants assistance in a quest for a powerful artefact known as the Legion Sceptre.""Hah. That old myth," chuckled past-Yowrik "You brought me back to chase shadows?""Maybe not. Most myths have a grain of truth. And wouldn't you rather the Sceptre was within our reach?""Aye," the duplicate begrudgingly agreed. "Go with Cadrhon," said real-Yowrik, "And try not to get too badly hurt."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Tafu - That's okay, I should have made it clearer.IC: Dralack Illu - Takea TankardsDralack stroked his chin, pensively. This Matoran seemed to know what he was talking about, and as long as the Guildmistress was okay with the whole scheme, there would be no reason to worry. And given the substantial amount of merchants hit by this 'Midnight', it was completely illogical for her to shoot down the idea.Suddenly, the Vortixx's eyes went back to Yasoth/Senlisa, still sitting near to him. If Midnight was in fact female, then could...No, that was absurd, even by his standards. Just because she was mysterious, did not mean she was a criminal.Still, just to be safe..."Indeed, Mr. Quorvex," Dralack said, "Though, I believe there may be another Vortixx here that would also be interested..."With that, he made a swift gesture towards Yasoth/Senlisa, "Miss Senlisa, over there, perhaps?"IC: Doriana Calam - Ruined EnclaveDoriana rolled her eyes at the spectacle before her, before motioning towards the doorway with an exaggerated arm wave, "If we're all done here, may we please move on to dying in that strange building?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Yowirk's Villa): Crentis also followed Hreik into the drawing room, but didn't sit down. Instead, he took the time to study the miniature ships. He could easily recognize the types of ships on display (sloops, frigates, etc.), but he couldn't see any names. He wasn't sure if these were just chosen randomly, or if they a reminder of Yowirk's former fleet.He considered giving Hreik his offer of captaincy, but now he wanted to see if he could rope in Yowirk on his little quest as well. Nothing was going to be easy tonight.IC (Takea Tankards): "I was just about to ask if your friend wanted in as well," Quorvex said as he glanced at the Vortixx, "If you'll vouch for her, then I don't see any problem with her coming along."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Sakrinil / Yowrik’s Villa with Crentis / IC:Hreik eventually turned to Crentis as the Prime observed Yowrik’s ship miniatures, “Before, at that old inn. I accidently walked in on you. And because I view you as someone to look up to and learn from, I apologize for any problem I might have caused.”Hreik tried to smile, but he ended up only not frowning. He absentmindedly grabbed a glass Rahi off of a side table. It was a nervous tick of his, to play with glass during an awkward situation. It wasn’t often he apologized to someone.

IC (Yowrik's Villa): While Crentis didn't turn to face Hreik, he did reply, "Don't worry about it. I didn't realize what kind of situation I was walking into; you just allowed me to skip ahead to the foregone conclusion. For future reference, Zenonia doesn't want to be associated with the Vermillion Dragon anymore. I learned that the hard way."However, Crentis smiled; Hreik seemed like the perfect rookie captain. Ambitious enough to want power, but smart enough to listen to someone with more experience. He just had to wait for the Toa to say his piece to Yowrik and then he could ask him.

"Don't Panic."

Sakrinil / Yowrik’s Villa with Crentis / IC:Hreik nodded, taking the information and filing it away. Crentis might not have seen the nod, but Hreik didn’t notice as his thoughts now turned back to Yowrik. Perhaps, after he had given the old Prime his update on what had been going on where he was involved, Yowrik would have something specific or a job in general that needed to be done.Anything that allowed Hreik to learn from him was good enough for the Toa. Hreik didn’t quite know how Yowrik managed to get all the information he did, but somehow Hreik guessed it wasn’t beings like him who liked to keep Yowrik informed of their activities.Turning the glass Rahi in his hands, Hreik finally noticed it. He couldn’t place what it was, but he “brought it to life”; the little Rahi suddenly snapped shut its jaws and began to prowl about Hreik’s palm, sniffing the air as if it were real. Hreik had it make an impressive attacking lung and released his power, causing the Rahi to sit there, not “living” once again. Hreik weighed it in his palm, making sure it was still centered and wouldn’t tip over once set down.Finally, he sighed, looked over at the door they had entered through, looking for Yowrik, even though he would have heard the old Prime long before he saw him. He set the glass Rahi back where he had found it and settled back into his chair, focusing on Crentis again.Now what was his story? How did he make it back from wherever he went? And where was his crew? It seemed unlikely that the Prime was the sole survivor of whatever had kept him out of new stories of the sea. Where they waiting for him in some hidden cove? Or were they accomplishing something while Crentis was out recruiting? At least that is what Hreik thought the Prime was doing.Maybe he was gathering information about what had gone on while he was “away”. Nevertheless, Hreik was glad he was safe, because otherwise someone to learn from was lost to the void, and that was information he might not get elsewhere. Not to mention Hreik couldn’t believe he was in the same room as the Prime. And there was that famous smile. Now there was something Hreik didn’t think he could manage. Smiling seemed… Well, impossible. There was nothing really to smile about, even if you found out one of your idols still lived and you finally got to meet him.After all, if he turned out to be a worthless being hiding under a façade, then Hreik would be forced to kill the imposter and find someone else to put his faith in. Because if there was one thing Hreik hated, it was liars and backstabbers. Now, a clever disguise was not the same as having no worth and yet making it into local legend. And Crentis, to all appearances, seemed to be legit in every way, right down to the smile. Hreik hoped it stayed that way.

IC: Dralack Illu - Takea TankardsBetter to keep a Doom Viper next to your bed, Dralack thought wryly. Senlisa was certainly devious and cunning, he could tell that. But she was intelligent, and curious. It could only hurt..."I shall vouch for her," the Vortixx replied, before adding in a low voice, "But I'd suggest caution."IC: Doriana Calam - Ruined Enclave"I wasn't talking to you!" Doriana shouted back at him, scowling, "I was talking to these guys up here!"Spinning around on her heel, the Toa launched an absolutely withering glare at the rest of the group, "Now , you can either kill him, leave him, or shove him into the building in front of us, but please do something!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Yowrik's Villa): Crentis nodded towards Cadrhon and then turned back to Hreik. This latest addition to the guest list was starting to make him nervous. He hadn't really heard of Cadrhon before and he didn't really strike him as a pirate. With the plan he was creating, this Prime would be creating a loose end that he didn't really have to deal with. For now he would see how things would develop."Alright Hreik," Crentis said, "Say what needs to be said, but keep in mind that I might have an offer for you."IC (Takea Tankards): Quorvex nodded slowly as he glanced at Senlisa. There did seem to be something 'off' about the Vortixx and he was instantly nervous. However, he also noted that his repeated conversations with Sarillia had convinced him that all Vortixx were naturally manipulative and greedy. He knew how unrealistic this opinion was, but he hadn't encountered any individual that didn't fit his view, so it stuck.Granted, he didn't expect to encounter any serious danger on this trip, besides bad weather and large rahi. He seriously doubted that he would even find an image of the Legion Scepter let alone the real thing. For now, he silently waited for Senlisa's decision.OOC: Yes, I'm being deliberately ironic with my characters.

"Don't Panic."

Sakrinil / Yowrik’s Villa with Crentis, Yowrik, and Cadrhon / IC:Hreik stood, inclined his head to the newest Prime in the house, and said, “Cadrhon,” in greeting. However, as he did so, his almost perpetual frown returned. In all his time giving Yowrik updates, he had never met this Prime before. And that bothered him, seeing as he didn’t know whether or not this other Dragon member could be trusted.Still, Yowrik had brought him into the room, and he had much more experience and probably talent than Hreik, and Hreik would trust his judgment. And then Crentis spoke.An offer? Where had this come from? Hreik’s frown loosened as he thought about what this could mean. Sailing under Crentis would be perfect. He might even be able to promote him to leader of all of the Vermillion Dragon. Hreik’s day suddenly got much better.His eyes flicked to Crentis occasionally as Hreik tried to place who Cadrhon really was. Whether or not he was a pirate, or just a brute, or a master thief. Hreik stood for a moment, debating what to do, and was then glad that he had taken the time to write everything down that he had wanted to tell Yowrik. Well, write down was not the right word.Hreik pulled his bedroll off of his back and pulled out something thick and glassy from inside. It was what appeared to be a stack of glass papers, except they were all stuck together, and the glass was not in a solid state. It was flexible, and in fact rolled up. As Hreik unrolled it, the papers became thicker and binding sprouted along the left side. The spiral pattern went through holes in the paper, ensuring that the glass book could be read fully, with pages able to be turned. The words were constructed out of bits of black tinted glass and the individual pages were just opaque enough so that only one page of text could be read at a time, instead of trying to read the whole book on one page.Hreik handed it to Yowrik. It contained the ships he had been on, and what he had helped them acquire through pirating or other means, along with what else they had in their holds. It included what he had found earlier in the day; that fruit extract from the Roaring Conjurer. It also included the stories and bits of history he had gleaned. It was basically to help Yowrik continue to do whatever he did, and to either confirm or deny other stories he may have heard. Discerning the truth out of tall tales was always difficult.Nodding to the glass book, a quite sturdy glass book, for those concerned, Hreik said to Yowrik, “It’s all in there, since my last visit. And that is all for me. Do you have any opportunities? Or should I take Mr. Crentis here up on whatever offer he has in store?

IC: Krash (Shop)Krash was not having a good night. He couldn't get to sleep, his insane side insisted upon singing on the floor, and he was dead tired. Inwardly, he groaned as his insane side began yet another rendation of '99 bottles of beer on the wall'."Take one down, pass it round, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!" IC: Akras (Dajon) Having gotten over his fear, at least enough the leave the cave, he slowly made his way toward where he had heard the loud-cracks. He knew enough to realize that when those were heard, something had become food, just plain dead.'Hunger...'Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Kiarak"The Dragon?" Kiarak asked, having remained silent during the conversation. "Interesting."
IC: Zenonia Zenonia glared at him in warning, her fiery rage switching from Crentis to him instantly. "Don't." She said, and then went back to cleaning with brisk, measured, and obviously rage-fueled movements.IC: XerxesXerxes followed Su'un, gripping his gigantic axe with both hands, the weapon requiring all of his strength.IC: Yasoth Yasoth watched Dralack and Quorvex with interest, observing the Ko-Matoran before she voluntered to assist in his mission.OOC: Sorry for all the late replies.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Takea Tankards): Quorvex looked quizzically at Senlisa, waiting for a response. She was well within earshot to hear his summary of the recent thefts and the voyage he was organizing."So," Quorvex said directly to Senlisa, "Are you interested? With the number of beings that I've recruited so far, we could probably sink a small island, but every little bit helps. You wouldn't happen to have any special skills would you?"

"Don't Panic."