If The Toa Nuva Became Turaga

Tahu would get a Noble Hau, because he's returned to being a Mata.For the others, I can't say, although you could assume they would be Nuva. However, only GregF could truly answer such a question, so we're left with nothing but the ability to speculate. But since their masks are Nuva masks, they would almost definitely be Noble Kanohi Nuva, if such Kanohi could exist.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm pretty sure Tahu will get a Noble Hau because the "Nuva" part is there to show that the powers of the mask has increased and a Noble Mask is a mask that doesn't have as much power as a normal Kanohi Mask because that Toa gave up their powers for something. If you're giving up power, you're probably also giving up your "Nuva" power thus you get a Noble Hau. That's what I think.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I'm pretty sure Tahu will get a Noble Hau because the "Nuva" part is there to show that the powers of the mask has increased and a Noble Mask is a mask that doesn't have as much power as a normal Kanohi Mask because that Toa gave up their powers for something. If you're giving up power, you're probably also giving up your "Nuva" power thus you get a Noble Hau. That's what I think.
Maybe. But the Nuva power might be different

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

The Toa Nuva were made. They never had matoran forms. If you remember, they were made as Toa, never had a matoran form ever. Their soul purpose was to protect Mata Nuifrom whatever threat. There is the SLIGHT possibility that they can turn into Turaga, but they have existed since Mata Nui was made, 100,00 years later they are still toa.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

The big thing with Nuva power is the ability to share powers with other beings. If they were to become Turaga, they would retain the ability to share, but only Noble level power. That's what I think, anyway.Zacax, Greg said that they could become Turaga. If they were destined.
I agree.Also, this -was- discussed several times on the old forums while Greg was still active. I don't really recall if he gave an answer (to the power sharing / Noble Kanohi Nuva thing), but probably so. If anyone wants to do some archaeology.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

but if the nuva and noble are versions of the same mask than it would stand to reason that it would be a regular noble mask.unless the toa would become a "turaga nuva" of sorts than, well i don't know.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Well, well, well. Look at what I just found: http://www.bzpower.c...dpost&p=3683619

1. If, theoretically, Noble Kanohi existed, would a Turaga Nuva still be able to share his mask powers?1) If the Toa Nuva become Turaga, then yes, they would wear Noble Kanohi Nuva and be able to share powers.

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. And the true heart can tough the poison of hatred, without being harmed. Since beginingless time darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light." - The Lion Turtle, Avatar the Last Airbender.

Z8Tqp.gifsXuai.gif

Christmas Dragon!

Well, well, well. Look at what I just found: http://www.bzpower.c...dpost&p=3683619
1. If, theoretically, Noble Kanohi existed, would a Turaga Nuva still be able to share his mask powers?1) If the Toa Nuva become Turaga, then yes, they would wear Noble Kanohi Nuva and be able to share powers.
Oh nice. Thanks buddy :)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I think they would be Noble Kanohi Nuva, except, of course, Tahu. Of course, we haven't seen the forms of said Kanohi yet.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Well, we do know the Noble Miru, Akaku, and Kakama, but I guess with how much the Nuva masks changed (while only retaining a few noticable similarities from their original shape), that doesn't tell us much. *sigh* I really wish we could have a contest where we determine Noble Nuva masks *hint hint*. :P

Greg DID discuss the comparison of power levels ages ago- it was generally under the lines of Kanoka power levels. The Ignika and the Vahi would be a power level ten mask, (Yes, I KNOW the Disk of Time was a level 9 disk) Great Masks would be level 6, Noble Masks at level 3 or 4, then Matoran masks at 0. So a noble kanohi nuva might be around a 5, and a Great Kanohi Nuva would be at level 7. Very interesting concept about the Nuva not being able To be Turaga because they just skipped the Matoran stage. There's no evidence, storywise, to deem it wrong...

Very interesting concept about the Nuva not being able To be Turaga because they just skipped the Matoran stage. There's no evidence, storywise, to deem it wrong...
Except that the guy in charge of the story confirmed they could. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Very interesting concept about the Nuva not being able To be Turaga because they just skipped the Matoran stage. There's no evidence, storywise, to deem it wrong...
There is a quote in Reign Of Shadows that disproves this:"The destiny of the Toa Nuva had been achieved, so he (Kopaka) always had the option of giving up his Toa power and becoming a Turaga. But he had no real wish to wind up running a village or outpost somewhere."

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!