A Perfict Hero Factory Video Game

avak3

Just gonna say, LEGO has done a FPS actually, in the form of Bionicle heroes on the DS, that was a completely first person shooter, not over the shoulder like consoles.I'd prefer a HF game in that similar style, honestly :P

Negative. Vakama fighting the Morbuzak game thingy was the first Lego First Person Shooter.
Ah yes, forgot about that, but I was not saying that it was the first first person shooter they did, more along the lines of that they had done one before :P

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

according to the new pictures of HF sets & boxes just now released, each set has "game points"200 points for canister sets, according to the boxes(even though they are zipper bags) and 500 points for the titans.this implies a HF gameEDIT: some of the "larger" canister sets have 300 points

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

They should totally make a Hero Recon game for Vita, PS3, 360, and Wii U.... next year when they come out....

You forgot 3DS... and the new Xbox comes by Holiday 2012.
So does the PS4. And I didn't say 3DS because I was naming HD consoles.
Vita isn't HD, it runs at 544p.And if they kept the basic LEGO series gameplay, a Hero Factory game would be nice.Just avoid what they did with the non-RPG and non-FPS BIONICLE games and it will come out amazing.

They should totally make a Hero Recon game for Vita, PS3, 360, and Wii U.... next year when they come out....

Vita isn't HD, it runs at 544p.And if they kept the basic LEGO series gameplay, a Hero Factory game would be nice.Just avoid what they did with the non-RPG and non-FPS BIONICLE games and it will come out amazing.
It's better than the 3DS.

One based on Hero Recon. Not just designing your own character, but doing spy missions.

Agreed. Although I'm not a huge fan of HF myself, that still would be cool.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

What would the minions look like? You couldn't just make the game a boss fight, could you?

Probably the robots you saw for the Hero Factory Mission games.But you could have all the villains, have Rotor, Vapour, XPlode, Corroder, Meltdown, Nitroblast, etc clones. Maybe Black Phantom has made phantoms all the villains??CORRECTIONMaybe he has made phantoms of all the villains

DevBannerwithInterests.png

The Vita runs a 544p, I think the 3DS is somewhere in the 400 or 500 hundreds, but it is less. Vita, you pay for better graphics, but 2D, 3DS, you pay for 3D, but less powerful graphics (by a bit). I think they're fairly equal systems (though I prefer 3DS due to 3D, I'm just a 3D maniac). Well, I also like the first-party games on 3DS, but that's neither here nor there.Anyways, I think a first-person shooter would be perfect. It could still be E10, maybe T, because there wouldn't be blood, just death :PWith no blood.Anyways, I'm thinking not only an FPS, but also first-person melee combat reminescent of the Elder Scrolls titles. And, of course, side quests, dealing with minor stuff like hijacked Quaza shipments, as well as the main story. Character customization is a must, as well as online play and enabled co-op (but not online co-op). You gain XP from missions, and when you level up, you upgrade your hero, with you running the upgrade machine and adding on weapons and parts and removing some to make your Hero more powerful.Sound good?

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

The Vita runs a 544p, I think the 3DS is somewhere in the 400 or 500 hundreds, but it is less. Vita, you pay for better graphics, but 2D, 3DS, you pay for 3D, but less powerful graphics (by a bit). I think they're fairly equal systems (though I prefer 3DS due to 3D, I'm just a 3D maniac). Well, I also like the first-party games on 3DS, but that's neither here nor there.Anyways, I think a first-person shooter would be perfect. It could still be E10, maybe T, because there wouldn't be blood, just death :PWith no blood.Anyways, I'm thinking not only an FPS, but also first-person melee combat reminescent of the Elder Scrolls titles. And, of course, side quests, dealing with minor stuff like hijacked Quaza shipments, as well as the main story. Character customization is a must, as well as online play and enabled co-op (but not online co-op). You gain XP from missions, and when you level up, you upgrade your hero, with you running the upgrade machine and adding on weapons and parts and removing some to make your Hero more powerful.Sound good?
You know that the Vita can run PS3 games at the same quality the PS3 can, right?

• 2 weeks later...

One based on Hero Recon. Not just designing your own character, but doing spy missions.

Ditto, Peach. I'm starting to like HF now, since I read one of those 'Bionicle will come back if you enjoy hf' speeches. IMO, this should be first/third person interchangeable, available of all major platforms (including PC, PS4, "new Xbox", Wii U etc.) and be updated online with each story chapter as they become available, since most consoles have online these days. Hero recon, co-op mode, and Chuck Norris doing someone's voice.

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Ditto, Peach. I'm starting to like HF now, since I read one of those 'Bionicle will come back if you enjoy hf' speeches. IMO, this should be first/third person interchangeable, available of all major platforms (including PC, PS4, "new Xbox", Wii U etc.) and be updated online with each story chapter as they become available, since most consoles have online these days. Hero recon, co-op mode, and Chuck Norris doing someone's voice.
Yes, I would go for a create-your-own hero, but I also want some selection of ablities and weapons (like if I give my Hero a fire blaster I want to be able to use it on my enemies)

Yes, I would go for a create-your-own hero, but I also want some selection of ablities and weapons (like if I give my Hero a fire blaster I want to be able to use it on my enemies)
I totally agree with you there. Of course, what would be even better is if you actually got to build your own weapon, but still had default weapons to choose from. You could buy more weapon and hero building bricks with money you collect in the levels.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How's the new Breakout game? I've heard that it's kind of cool, but not an FPS. I haven't played it yet, 'cause I'm not too big on computer games (unless they require strategy of some sort). Should I try it out? :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

How's the new Breakout game? I've heard that it's kind of cool, but not an FPS. I haven't played it yet, 'cause I'm not too big on computer games (unless they require strategy of some sort). Should I try it out? :P

It's a pretty nice challenge if you can get past the glitches on the first/tutorial level.

Hmm,maybe something like BIONICLE:Heroes?The game might even reveal some storyline behind HF and where you can choose any character from HF to play as(Hero,villain,or neither).Also,the characters could have dirt and scratches on them so that they look cooler.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

One with PUZZLESPUZZLES EVERYWHEREAND ALSO YOU MUST UNLOCK YOUR VARIOUS BODY PARTS TO BE ABLE TO USE THEMLEGS COME WITH THE LAST LEVEL... I can't see it as anything other than a shoot-em-up game, really. But perhaps it'll be a good one, with a customizable character and QUESTS. Possibly with the option to explore the world a bit and explore the Hero Factory universe. That's what I'd like in he game, even thinking realistically.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

I actually came up with a game idea for Hero Factory a while ago. It was basically a MMOFPS, but with a twist.You create a hero and bring him into battle against other heroes or villains.You can work together with other heroes against villains, or have an all out "death match" with other heroes.I don't know how it would work, but it sounded cool to me. *shrug* :P-:b::c::2::1:

:I

• 4 weeks later...

Most of you are forgetting the age rang of hf i have a box near by let me see what it is ... ok this is the age rang 6-16 your all talking about a game that is for 10+ or a T game i as for what i would like to see in a game would be a mmo i mean hf has the perfect storyline for it were you could build your hero in the assembly tower then you would have to go down to stop all the bad guys form getting away (BTW i'm setting this off break out) that part would be single player then it would go to a mmo and you meet other heros and friend them on "hero book" aka your friend list that sounds cool rightmeep meep meep meep meep tranlastion: I want a cookie :drooling:

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this