I have temporarily reappeared from the land of awesome stuffs to happily announce it is the 18th' birthday of dear Inferna Firesword! ^^Happy Birthday Love, hope you have a good one :3--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Apparently I'm blind, I made a double-topic xDSo yeah, happy birthday to you Inferna, you were a good player back in Outbreak.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Happy birthday, Inferna! =D *rolls in chocolate cake*

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Happy birthday, good miss! Hope you have a good one!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Twelve posts already? Good grief, it's not even 9 over here .... XDThanks guys. ^^(Love you too, Ak. =3)-Inferna
Oh that's right, it is early isn't it?Happy Birthday! Enjoy AFOLness.ALSO VISIT THE STUDIO!

bzpsig2015.png

*ninja-poofs into topic*Yeesh, took me long enough to find this place. Well, happy birthday Inferna! You beat me to 18 by three years. Curse you for making thinking about where I'll be at that point. :PAnyway, hope you have a great one!*sneaks piece of cake*

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Twelve posts already? Good grief, it's not even 9 over here .... XDThanks guys. ^^(Love you too, Ak. =3)-Inferna
Oh that's right, it is early isn't it?Happy Birthday! Enjoy AFOLness.ALSO VISIT THE STUDIO!
Nah, don't listen to him. Come visit Microsoft instead, we've got tons of cool stuff. Granted, security'd probably tackle you if you got to see any of it, but what's life without a little excitement?But seriously, Swert's got a pretty cool place. Anyways, as it is now evening, hope you had a good birthday, fellow northwestern BZPer.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42