Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: Tarius nodded. "Anyone else?" The Skakdi and Vortixx both thought for a moment, greed evident in their eyes, before nodding as well. "Excellent. I truly appreciate your services..."IC - Vailian - Ring HQ: As the Niaka group had finished unloading the Niaka into the Ring HQ, Vailian had been busy collecting their payment. Now he returned, a suitcase in his hand as he approached the resting group."Here," he said to them as he opened the case up, throwing cards at each of them. Imprinted on their surfaces was the sum of money they were worth; all of them read 6,000 kas. "The Ringmaster sends his thanks, and would like you to know that you're free to do whatever you wish at this point."IC - Dalmia/The Heart - The Chamber: Dalmia's boots sent out sharp, metallic cracks with each step he took down the halls of the Ring headquarters. The Sword of Ybrus, now devoid of its darker side, continued to struggle against his grip. He ignored it, oddly silent as he neared the room that contained the Coeur d'Ombre. After making sure that he was alone, he entered through the hidden door, into the hallway. After a few short moments, he entered the room, his audio filters activating as the whirring of the Heart began to sound.It was just as he had remembered it. The room , flat at the bottom, was perfectly circular, stretching upward as far as the eye could see before shadows began to obscure what lay above. A large, circular indent was present in the floor below the Heart, walls raised so as to hide what lay beneath. And there, suspended in the air by cables and tubes of various thickness, was the Coeur d'Ombre. Thin lines, ending in node-like circles, branched across its frontal surface from a circular mark in the very center of it. It beat constantly, as normally as a typical Toa's would. The pulses of shadow continued to emanate, casting a moderately sickening effect through Dalmia's core."Oh, you," he said quietly, his voice airy as he walked forward, toward the statue that contained the acquired activation keys. "Such a magnificent piece of technology... one whose secrets continue to be kept from my grasp..." He grabbed the sword's blade, sending bursts of energy into it to keep it still; then he placed it in the statue's hand, taking a step back as a glow began to emanate from the hand, locking the sword in place. The necklace, gloves and sword had all been found. That left only the mask and the eyes...The Ring member turned to leave, approaching the door before stopping. "Tell me, Rhashahk," he said loudly, addressing the Heart. "Why do you not speak to me as you do Lyxek? Am I not worthy?"There was no answer. Clenching his fist, Dalmia continued forward, exiting the room, his eyes cold beneath his helmet. Soon, you'll see... you stupid machine...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Slate listened to the others talk. He then said, "I would prefer not to be remembered but I'll still help." He really did not know what to do with the money because he never really had any. And when he did he always spent it on supplies for other people.

Edited by infinitus

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Vertak had reached the volcano. Standing tall above him, it felt about ready to erupt- something Vertak planned to aid it in accomplishing."What do you say?" he whispered to Rhindon. "Let's blow this thing up, end things quickly with a bang."He began to use his powers over gravity, feeling the land around the channels of lava and increasing their weight. This was going to take several minutes; none of the other combatants were near enough to wound Vertak, but he still worried."Rhindon." he grunted. "Keep a watch out for anyone coming. I need to focus on this."The pressure was slowly increasing; Vertak had no idea if he'd be able to stay in the fight- though he was certain that battling Kayzata's entire army that one time had been far more dangerous.Just keep it going. He thought. Not... not too much more.OOC: Next post arena goes boom.-ibrow

OOC: :oIC - Rhindon - Arena: The sword did not answer, merely expanding its mental field to keep an eye out for any approaching opponents...IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: Tarius clapped his hands together, placing the money back in his cloak. "Excellent," he said again. "My plan is to get going on the search tomorrow morning. So, you're free to go and do whatever until then; meet me back here at 10 A.M. sharp."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:''Hexxon!'' Surprised, the black and gold-armored officer turned to see Kaytana's face. Normally, he wouldn't be surprised to see her, but the Skakdi sounded... different, looked different. She wore an expression of fright and uncertainty upon her horned face - not a usual appearance. Further more, why was she not challenging her competitors?''What are you doing?'' he asked, puzzeled. Then he noticed his shadow tentacles fading from around Calik. With a snap of his fingers, they returned, and slithered off to trap the Toa again. ''It was someone in here. I can't attack without realizing it might not work, even the audience seems to smirk at me!'' Kaytana cried angrily, though she sounded scared as well. Hexxon turned back to Calik, stroking his chin. ''Well, we'll deal with it after this one falls. Can you at least keep an eye out?''Kaytana nodded and hesitantly looked all around.

IC: CalikIf Calik could think straight, he would have groaned inwardly. Now he had two people to deal with. Two annoying people.He lunged for Hexxon, only for a new batch of shadow tendrils to hit him, ensnaring him once again. He roared, lighting his arms on fire, burning away the dark tentacles. All of his concentration was on keeping the fire going, so he dropped his sword and blindly charged at Hexxon again.IC: DeltaDelta nodded, already heading back to Sigma Garages. She could only imagine what Lux would say when he heard about this...-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hexxon: the Arena:Whatever small, darkness particles remained of his tendrils grew and expanded rapidly, becoming a large wave. It was like water, but black, with a purple ''mist'' around it. Hexxon sent that flow of energy at the approaching Calik, focusing on it like the field of darkness he had made earlier, so it would take out the enemy light and warmth.

IC Kayzata - Somewhere - Talking To some Dude in some Place, treasure and stuff: Kayzata landed in the East District, walking into the Blue Mukau in. He quickly probed the area mentally to find this Tarius person, and when he did, he walked over to him, "I heard of your expedition, and I came here to join you, or perhaps some crew, to find whatever it is that you are looking for," the being said, staring the being straight on as he awaited a response. OOC: Just in time... :P-Kayzata

IC / Day Run / The Garage:Draxion smiled his reptilian grin upon seeing Elithes and said, “Good news first.”IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:Brother smiled his ferocious grin, “You underestimate me, but I probably underestimate this Garden. Your point stands.”Standing up and having shadows move the table and chairs back into the small kitchen, Brother came over to stand beside Zanth. Folding his arms, he asked, “Now. Weaknesses? For everyone we just discussed. Any ideas or just the obvious?”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: "Unfortunately I don't have reliable information on most of the more important Ring or KNPD members," Zanth said. "Especially unfortunate is the case with Lyxek, Dalmia and the Director; I have yet to see any of them in combat, and I haven't gotten good enough observations to make any guesses about what could be used to disable them. I know a couple of things about Vailian, however, which might come in handy considering his status as Lyxek's right-hand man."For starters, even without the Coder, he's extremely dangerous. Without powers, he's had to train quite a bit to be able to combat most of the beings on this island. He's ridiculously quick and agile for his size, and from personal experience, he doesn't let elemental powers phase him. Add in his Coder and he becomes completely unpredictable."As for agents in the KNPD -- Lurinost, at least, seems to be basically made of metal. She doesn't bleed on the rare occasion that her armor is pierced. I'm not entirely sure of what that means, but I know that her mirrors -- especially those on her face and stomach -- are heavily tied to her life force." He shrugged. "That's all I've got for now. Anyone else, I'd have to look at my files."IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: "You're late," Tarius said. "We literally just finished the meeting. But, if you're still interested in helping out -- I need bodyguards to go to Kia Island, to help fend off the Niaka there. I'm looking for a few jewels that local lore would tell you are apparently extremely valuable. If we find them, you'll get 4,000 kas. We leave tomorrow morning from here. Deal?"IC - Elithes - Garage: "I'd vrather vait until ve've gotten started," the Matoran said, joining the group. "I don't zhink ve could explain it vithout getting everyzhing straightened out first." At that point he noticed Kaorus. He raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Kaorus; vhat are you doing here?""Representing the Guild," the knight-like being answered. "Good to see you again."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Alan landed as soon as he got there.

Alan and Eryn/Day Run GarageIC:

Eryn lowered herself to the side of the group, very near Kerid. "Good evening, Mistress Kerid."Alan stood in the center of the group, making a mental checklist. When he assured himself that everyone was there, he began, "First of all, I've picked up that some of you are not on good terms with each other. Whatever may have been done in the past, it's gone. We're all allied for a certain cause. What is this cause? Bringing down the Ring and the KNPD and establishing a safe island. Saving the world, of course, is also a bonus. Now then, you said you have something to say, Elithes?"

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC - Elithes/Kerid/Ehjoras - Garage: "Vonce again, it von't make any sense until ve start getting into zhe finer details of everyzhing," Elithes repeated. "Keep talking."Kerid nodded at Eryn in greeting, though didn't say anything, still focusing on several things in her head...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alan/Day Run GarageIC:

Alan nodded as he said, "Very well then. Now, let's go to where I have prepared. It might be a bit cramped, though... Follow me, in any case." The kasuba turned and headed towards the edge of the grounds. There was a nice cave at the foot of the nearby mountains. Wouldn't take to long to get there.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Time to go boom. Good luck, everybody. If you somehow manage to dodge everything that this explosive eruption causes, I call godmod.I'm not sure if Vertak should stay in the fight or not though. You can give the call on that Parugi.IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:It was time, Vertak could feel it. One extremely explosive eruption coming right up."Rhindon!" he shouted, grabbing the sword. "Stay close! This place is going-"Vertak was cut off as the volcano didn't just erupt, but literally exploded; Vertak, clutching Rhindon in a death grip, was flung high into the air, and he could see lava, rocks, and assorted other pieces of wreckage being flung everywhere in the arena; he didn't escape harm in the air, either. A slab of rock sliced open his left arm, causing him to lose his shield, and it was as if his cloak had been vaporized. He heard several hairline fractures form on his Kanohi, rendering it useless, and all of his muscles felt like jelly as he began his descent back toward the ground."Rhindon... if you can help... gotta make it down alive..." Vertak muttered to the sword, straining for his gravity powers, any remnant of them, to help him float a little bit; anything to keep him from being smashed to pieces.On the bright side.... he thought as he continued to try and draw his gravity powers to him, Perhaps the inhabitants of Kai-Nam will always remember Vertak as the one who desolated the Day Run Arena.OOC: So Parugi, you can decide whether Vertak is going to remain in the match or not. You can also decide whether or not he'll have enough of his elemental gravity remaining to float-ish down and continue fighting (it'd be the last of it, though; no more gravity then for awhile).-ibrow

OOC: Hm... hm hm hm.....IC - Vertak/Rhindon - Arena: As Vertak and the sword fell to the ground (now rapidly becoming covered in lava and debris from the volcano,) Rhindon willed a small field of shadow to engulf them. Just before hitting the ground, the sensation of falling suddenly stopped. A moment later, Vertak toppled out of a portal of darkness, on the outer ring of the Arena. There were fewer lava pits here and the ground was smoother.While Vertak was away from the volcano, the sword had also put him further away from the other combatants -- meaning that if they weren't knocked out by the volcano, or weakened as much as he had, he would have to work quite a bit just to get back to a fighting position.OOC: Let's say you're on the verge-ish of being knocked out... :PIC - Elithes/Kerid/Illuxio/Kaorus - Garage: Nodding, the aforementioned warriors followed after Alan, Elithes pressing a button on his arm and prompting the Wheel to enter the garage."How far out is this cave?" Kerid asked the Kasuba.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:The shaking had caught both Kaytana's and Hexxon's attention. He didn't like the feeling of what was going on - whatever it was - and moved quickly, grabbing Kaytana - who was screaming at something - by the arm. He instantly activaded his Density Control power, turning both intangible as the volcano erupted and exploded.He thanked her shouting as he saw chucks of debris fly all around them, also causing the pair to roll around in the air due to their decreased weight and inflicting dizziness. She had alerted him in time to safe both from unwanted injuries, though they could still feel the great heat from the lava, and perhaps a later headache from the rumbling that met their ears.OOC: Would that work, or is it immpossible? I'll edit if I need to.

Edited by Magnus Greel

Day Run- GarageIC: At Alan's signal, Kaelen flapped his wings and took to the air, causing a small duststorm with the force of his flight. He followed is team leader towards the cave with the rest of the group.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Alan/Border of Day run GroundsIC:

Alan raised an eyebrow as he continued forward up a small slope. "Ignoring the fact that you read my mind... Not too much farther. Just up this little path, and there will be the opening. Eryn will have to sit at the entrance, though she'll easily be able to listen. Let's see... Ah! Here we are. After you, madam."

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:Once they finally stopped spinning, Team Comet got an unsteady look at the lava strewn battlefield. Questions flew through Hexxon's mind, like ''Who did this - the Arena operators?'' and ''Why would anyone go this far?''.''No one told me it was going to be this dangerous!'' Kaytana cried, still acting unlike herself, and panting from the heat. They both checked themselves for any damage that they might have recieved before turning intangible. Nothing physical, fortunately. But that horrible roar still rang in their heads, and a vertigo feeling kept them off balance. It was nothing they couldn't shake off, except for the possible headache later. They couldn't have these problems stop them from winning the match. ''Were not done yet,'' Hexxon told his Skakdi partner. ''We're probably much more suitable to continue fighting than the other competitiors. I doubt they could escape this unless they had some special power. Otherwise, I'd say they're done now.'' Through all the smoke and molten rock, he couldn't spot Calik. He didn't get to see if his Shadow wave had hit, but maybe the volcano finished him off. The thought of all the injuries caused by this made him grimace; the people fighting eachother here may be in the infimary for weeks.''Come on,'' he said. ''We can still win this. I feel a scout out would benefit us. There might be the slightest chance others survived.'' Decreasing their density even more, to the point where they floated higher up into the air, Hexxon pulled Kaytana over with him to the center of the Arena. Both moved themselves around so that they began spinning slowly, their eyes scanning the area below first, then the outer ring.

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: Remember that the arena is covered in lava now; it shouldn't be easy to move around.IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Vertak groaned, moving to a sitting position. In his state, he was momentarily confused by the great changes that had occured to both where he was and the arena itself, before coming to his senses."Thanks, Rhindon." he croaked, his throat feeling raw. "You saved my life. I won't forget that."It appeared he'd drained his gravity powers, and that the opponents he'd faced earlier had somehow gotten away from the physical effects of his blast, though it looked as if they were extremely off balance. He figured he was safe from fighting for a good while. Feeling himself over, Vertak discovered that his old sword was gone, along with his shield and cloak. His dagger was still on the chain, which wrapped around his body. His Kanohi was still on, but wouldn't work, and Vertak was ready to risk taking it off to see the damage yet. His limbs felt like jelly and his head was pounding; his throat felt raw and sore. The vision in his left eye was a little blurry, and what little of his armour had been beginning to turn purple again looked like it'd be black permanently."Pain..." he muttered, allowing himself to flop onto his back. "So much heat... blargh...."He could tell it'd only take one good hit to knock him out of this battle at the moment; luckily, that hit didn't seem like it would be coming anytime soon.-ibrow

IC: Marx was still in the shadows when the mountain exploded. The force of the explosion knocked him out of the shadows and out of the air. Using his mask he repelled the ground. He was launched back up into the sky. Rock, lava, dust and hot gas flew around. He increased the gravity around him in an odd way and forced the materials that got too close to plummet to the ground. The explosion seemed to have rattled something in his mind loose. Thoughts that did not seem to be his filled his mind. He could not focus on them now. He did not understand who would be foolish and powerful enough to force a mountian to explode. The force of the explosion had made him tired and his armor was covered in soot. He faded back into the shadows and hoped that would help him.

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:While circling around and searching the Arena, Kaytana thought she saw someone in the outer ring of the area. Being at this height had its advantages to see those things. ''I think I see a competitor,'' she whispered to Hexxon. ''Out there, in the outer ring.''In order to get a look at whoever it was, the two needed to push themselves so he could be where she was just floating. ''Where?'' he asked. ''Is it that small thing over there?''OOC: If they wouldn't be able to see Vertak, I'll edit.

IC - Kerid - Day Run border: "Read your mind? More like I own this section of the island, there's no way you built a base near it without my knowledge, and only a fool would hold a discussion in a place that could very easily be ambushed by Niaka or other nomads," the Tournament Organizer said. shrugging as she entered the cave.Elithes followed after her, and Kaorus ducked down to follow him. The Matoran jogged to catch up with Kerid as she neared the back of the cave. "Kerid!" he called. She turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow as he handed her the box. "You need to see zhis first. It seems only appropriate."She looked at him, and then pressed a button on the side, opening the container. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the Kanohi Nox. "Where did you get this?""Draxion," Elithes answered. "He took it from Jaeda's body after she died. But zhat's not all. According to Illuxio, it's a key to the Heart of Shadow. Vhat Lyxek is using for his plans." He paused. "Apparvrently I died in Illuxio's universe vhen Lyxek got his hands on it. But zhat can't happen here; zhe Day Vrun can protect it better zhan I can. You have to take it."The Tournament Organizer stared at him, her eyes locking with his for a moment. Pressing another button, she closed the container. "Consider it done."Elithes nodded. "Zhank you, my friend."IC - Rhindon/Ehjoras - Arena: "Of course," the sword answered Vertak. "I am your ally; it is only natural I would assist you." A blast of ancient shadow energy launched from the sword's blade, twisting around Vertak and shooting toward the approaching Hexxon and Kaytana as it sensed their approach. "Just as I am doing now..."As Ehjoras watched from the technician's booth, he had to silently thank the force field between the audience and the arena. Lava, smoke and debris struck the field as the volcano continued to break apart, before falling down to the ground. At this point, the field was little more than a lake of lava, with a few islands of burnt rock dotted around it.And the lava only continued to rise.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:The blast of Shadow energy came towards Hexxon, since he was looking around in Vertak's direction. Though, because of their intangibility, it passed right through the pair. It didn't affect him at all, as he was a being of Shadow, but Kaytana cried as she saw the stream burst from her chest. ''What was that!'' she cried, too afraid to see the source. ''A Shadow blast just passed through me!''''That's an opponent, alright. And if he controls shadow, then this should be easy.'' Hexxon said, ignoring his partner's plea. Now, how to attack first? he thought, calling shadows to conceal them and pushing away from the center of the Arena.

IC - Rhindon - Arena: The sword cut off its attack as soon as it noticed the energy passing through Hexxon and Kaytana's body. Hm... intangibility... it said in Vertak's mind. No matter.Using its own control over the shadows, it located the Skakdi and her partner within; then, a lance of energy, similar to the other, lashed out. Instead of aiming to harm physically, however, it aimed to attack spiritually -- specifically, by instilling a deep sense of dread, fear and regret into Hexxon's soul as it passed through his body.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:''Come, this way,'' Hexxon told Kaytana.''Where are we going? Were not going to face them, are we? No! I don't think we can do it! Don't bring us there!'' she wailed, kicking and thrashing. Hexxon was having a difficult time holding onto his Skakdi friend. ''Stop moving around like that!'' his scolded, his voice also somewhat muffled by the shadow on them. He held her before him, shaking her a little to get her to stop. ''Do you want to fall to your death!'' The beam of power came like the previous, though it did not phase through the two. It instead hit Kaytana - who was still in front of her partner - square in the back. The female Skakdi screamed again, just like the time when the sword first hit her. Fear and other unpleasent emotions flooded her spirit once again. Hexxon's eyes widdened and turned to a bluish color. First, he was shocked that she had been hit, even when they were hidden. Second, that was the same scream as before, prior to the volcan's explosion. Whoever commanded this power must not be the mere, small being that he saw. No, they - of he- was underestimating his foe. Not a good thing. Even if the sword's powers weren't working on him, he felt similar feelings fill him; he was an officer - he was supposed to protect Citizans like Kaytana, especially people like her: damaged and hurt. The darkness concealing the two contracted, quickly vanishing into a wisp of smoke. They were gone as well, having teleported to a safer location, away from Vertak and his blade. Though they were certainly not out, Hexxon was probably already planning revenge in another spot of the Arena, while he tended to Kaytana.

OOC: I'd say they'd be able to spot Vertak, but in their state they'd simply be far too dizzy to reach him without getting injured. The arena at this point would still be mostly lakes of lava; we'll have to wait awhile before it's hard & cold enough to walk everywhere again.IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Vertak glanced up to see both of Rhindon's attacks on Hexxon and Kaytana, and was extremely relieved to see them teleport away. He leaned back again, feeling uncomfortable and slightly feverish in the heat."Thanks again. I'm starting to think I might have to wait a long time before I've paid you back." he said to Rhindon.-ibrow

OOC: What. In. The. Name. Of. MAKUTA!IC: CalikCalik was suddenly awash in shadow, which was why he didn't know what hit him until it was too late.A boulder slammed into him from behind sending him spiralling to the ground. His head was spinning, and felt the coppery taste of vomit in his mouth. Karz, he thought, blasted shadow, blasted rocks, blasted lava...Wait, lava?He spun around, seeing a wave of lava surging towards him. He screamed and ran as fast as he could, though he knew it was a futile effort. It was out-pacing him.Calik spotted a massive piece of rubble nearby, possibly big enough to shelter him from the encroaching wave. It was his only shot.He charged at full-speed, launching himself onto the side, before frantically climbing, fending off the heat and nausea. Just a little higher...OOC: Will he live, will he die? Only time will tell...-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: "You're late," Tarius said. "We literally just finished the meeting. But, if you're still interested in helping out -- I need bodyguards to go to Kia Island, to help fend off the Niaka there. I'm looking for a few jewels that local lore would tell you are apparently extremely valuable. If we find them, you'll get 4,000 kas. We leave tomorrow morning from here. Deal?"

IC Kayzata - Blue Mukau Inn - Talking: "Hm... well, I already have 30k, but an extra 4 would never hurt. Niaka... no problem, they shouldn't be too much trouble-- for me at least," the being said, glancing at the other weaklings that had shown their faces to accept this challenge. "I might as well stay in this area for the night, not a problem either," the tall being said, walking out of the inn, and flying off to some unknown destination. OOC: I know he was just in an Inn, but he'll probably stay up all night, and arrive first thing in the morning. -Kayzata

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Vertak could still hear Kaytana's screaming, and he could now hear Calik's scream too. Glancing up wearily, he saw a wave of lava heading for his opponent.No offense dude, but please fall. Vertak thought. I mean, I did put A LOT of effort into that attack JUST for you guys, so....OOC: :P-ibrow

IC - Rhindon/Ehjoras - Arena: "How do you pay a sword back?" Rhindon asked. "Don't worry about it, Vertak. Just focus on the task at hand. Once this is done and you assist me in becoming one with my light half again... then you will have paid me back. But until then, it is not a problem."Hm... Well, this is problematic. "Now addressing the remaining fighters," Ehjoras said into his microphone. "Due to Day Run policy, we here in the technician booth aren't allowed to modify the terrain mid-match aside from what is scheduled." A rumble went through the field as a spout of lava from the center increased the depth of the lake again. "So, unfortunately, it seems you've now got a time limit on the match! I estimate that you're got about ten minutes before all of those tiny little islands get submerged -- which means that you're going to have to very quickly find a way to take out the rest of the fighters! Ain't that a twist?"What seemed like a nightmare to the fighters was little more than another source of entertainment for the audience. As the "island" Vertak was on quickly began to sink into the lava, Rhindon opened another shadow portal beneath the Matoran, causing them to appear a short way away on a higher rock."I'm afraid the announcer is right," the sword said. "There aren't enough remaining platforms to keep on teleporting. I don't think this match is going to go on for very much longer."IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: Tarius nodded as Kayzata flew off, heading back into his own room. Closing the door, he turned the lock. Can't have any KNPD officers barging in here before tomorrow, he thought as he began to remove his equipment, locking the windows as he did so.Now to figure out how to keep these bodyguards from following me once I have the Eyes in my possession, even after I give them their money...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alan and Eryn/Outer Day Run Grounds, Meeting CaveIC:

"Indeed... Well, in any case, here we are," said Alan, entering after Elithes. This let him see the mask and hear the explanation. With a low whistle, he said, "Well, that makes things interesting. That'll throw a wrench in Lyxek's plans."Eryn was also able to overhear, due to her sensitive audio receptors. She chimed in with, "Would you like me to hold that, Mistress? I assure you that I would do everything within my power to keep it from undesirable hands, and I'm the biggest safe you own.

IC - Kerid/Elithes/Illuxio - Cave: Kerid looked at Elithes; when he didn't object, she nodded, handing the container to Elyn, who placed it in one of her inner compartments. "Until we get back to the Day Run facilities," she said. "I have stronger and more secure safe areas there, and Ehjoras can only increase the security from what we have. It's in safe hands.""Don't underestimate Lyxek," Illuxio warned, using the flashlight on Elithes's helmet to project an image of himself in the cave. "He -- or, I've -- already succeeded in the plan once. Judging from how things have gone in this universe, this dimension's Lyxek is close to doing the same. I wouldn't keep that mask in the same place for more than a week, Kerid, lest he finds out that it's in the Day Run.""I'll take note of that," Kerid said. She looked at Alan. "All right; I think it's time we got this started, Alan."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:Hexxon had heard the annoucement, and smiled. All the other competitors had to find land to stay in the game. All of them... except those who could fly... except those with Density Control... except for him and Kaytana.He was still raised in the air, intangible, grasping his comrade, and pulling on shadows to hide himself and his Skakdi partner. They were going to end this.Appearing by the fighting Calik, Hexxon fired focused blasts of Shadowy energy at the rock the Toa climbed on. Then he teleported, sucking in the darkness, leaving the blasts to crumble to rock into little more than a few stones.He made sure to stay away from Vertak and his sword, keeping an eye on them. He didn't want to end up like Kaytana - who was barely in the game. She probably just needed to fall into the lava to be out.Now he observed Calik's new problem from a different spot, yellow eyes darting back and forth from him to Vertak.

Edited by Magnus Greel

Alan and Eryn/Outer Day Run Grounds, Meeting CaveIC:

"Everyone inside the cave? Good. So, our agenda. How we take down the Ring and the KNPD. First, I'll volunteer any and all information that I deem safe for all allied ears. Yes, I trust you all. However, Trust is a dangerous thing. Now then..." said Alan. He Launched into his explanation, saying everything he deemed necessary.

Kaelen- CaveIC: Kaelen followed the rest of the group into the cave and took up a position by the wall. While everybody was getting situated, a thin trail of iron dust made it's way from him, outside the cave, before dispersing into the air. If anybody else approached the cave, Kaelen would know.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC - Kerid/Elithes/Illuxio/Kaorus - Cave: As Alan finished speaking, the four warriors were silent. Then, Illuxio raised a hand. "Excuse me, Alan, for a moment, but could you clarify some stuff?" he asked. "In essence... everything? That was a lot to take in and I honestly don't know where to start asking questions."OOC: Seriously, that was vague. :P I don't think most people paid a lot of attention to the conversation between Alan and Kerid where he laid down the plan, so...It also didn't lay out enough information for me to comment in any other way than this, so.... again.... XP

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Dang it, you mean I actually have to remember everything that's happened? XD

Alan/Outer Day Run Grounds, Meeting CaveIC:

"Bah... I have a feeling you can tell that my author is terrible at remembering and writing things I'm not very experienced in storytelling. Okay, well, to start this... Earlier today Team Vigil, Team Wing, and Kerid went to look for something in the mountains. An oddity. All but Waiter and Kaelen know this, but I figured that I should recap. Now then... We found dozens of corpses down there. Different dimensions' versions of Lyxek - who happens to be this universe's version of Illuxio. Yes, Elithes' AI is a Lyxek from another universe."Trying to gather all of his various scattered thoughts, he continued, "We were able to escape from Khazra, a hunter created by the Director from Chabri, a former staff member of the Night Ride. The match happened, Team Vigil won overall. I then went to knock on the Director's door. In the meeting room, he told me that he was an AI programmed to kill Lyxek. However, I have a very strong feeling that he won't stop there, and will instead try to eliminate everyone who has ever done evil. Essentially, everyone who has ever existed."Taking a deep breath, he finished, "So, there's an object called the Heart. Both the Director and Lyxek want it. Elithes has just secured a piece of the puzzle that they need to use it. Essentially, our plan is already working for the best. Now comes the part where we stir the island against the KNPD and the Ring. With the Day Run and the Guild of Tyis backing us, this very well may work."

IC: Slate walked from the meeting room. He sat down in an empty table in the inn and ordered a drink and some food. He took out some scratched gold coins and hoped they would accept them. He did not really have any modern money.OOC: Not sure if Tarius' mind is guarded.IC: Marx floated in the shadows high in the arena. He heard the announcement. He smiled the others would be fired by lava but he was safe in the sky. He had wings after all. Hello there my toy. Marx looked around startled but could not see anything in the shadows. Who was that? Oh do not worry. I mean no harm. I slept for quite a while but that shockwave woke me up. Marx thought who and what is that? My little toy do not worry soon I will be back. That's all that matters.OOC: Sol is going to sleep until morning, in the game.

Edited by infinitus