IC:ShadowA cold click alerted both Ashlynn and Zach to the presence of another.Helmet tucked under one arm, and a large pistol in her outstretched hand, she surveyed the scene with cold eyes. "State your name, affiliation, and intention here."IC: Alex"Nope, the government doesn't." Right now, he added silently to himself. He stood. "Well, lead on my good man." His words dripped with sarcasm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Still locked in to the Sentinel he'd hacked, Alec was merrily blasting away. It seemed the other Sentinels didn't know what to think of this friendly fire and were just ignoring it, perhaps thinking it was a shot intended for a mutant that dodged."You know, we might want to think about clearing a path," said over the communication link to the other X-Men, "Even if Mr. Unusual doesn't get the prez out, we need an escape route ourselves."OOC: Hey, which characters are still at the mansion?

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dallas (Bunker, Under White House)"Well, yeah, I mean...I was in the air a couple of miles, giving the ground forces some cover fire from the sky...I was multitasking."​IC: Alaric (Institute, New York)Ric groaned quietly in pain when Ashlynn dropped him onto the concrete floor but remained unconscious.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"You probably have. But never by me."Shadow lowered the weapon, but didn't get rid of it. She knelt down next to Ric, slipped one arm under his back and the second under his knees, and lifted. She shot Ashlynn a reproachful look, and looked down at Ric. "You okay?"She didn't really expect an answer.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "I thought so," he said grimly, ripping off parts of his sleaves to try and make some bandages for her.And this was why he couldn't join the Brotherhood, he knew too many humans, and liked most of them. Fighting for the dominance of those who cursed him, didn't set well with him. Shockbolt worked for a bit on stopping the bleeding, and while he had some training in First Aid, he was no paramedic. Regardless he managed to stop the bleeding enough to feel comfortable."I suppose I should go help him," he said placing his gloves on his hand, and the boots on his feet.I'll see if I can keep this facade up, until I get back home..."Will you be alright, without me?"

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Jet, Savage Lands -I groaned as I sat up from the cot in the Jet, one of the mutants in the plane had knocked me out to keep me from leaving, insisting that I stay here and rest. While he was probably right, I needed to know what the heck was going on. I'd been listening to the mutant refugees talking about how Quicksilver had reprogrammed the Sentinels to go after the President for like half-hour. I walked outside the Jet slowly, looking for Quicksilver. As much as I admired the man for giving all of us refuge from the Enforcers, I had to question the wisdom of trying to start a war, many people would die...on both sides. Not that I was gonna tell that to Quicksilver. Speaking of the devil, there he was floating up in the sky, he looked like he was looking for someone intently. I debated asking him what he was doing, but I decided that was unwise, he looked rather put off. IC: Agent Starling - Tunnels, Savage Lands -"Yeah, I'll be fine..." She said slowly, nodding a bit. "Just...be careful."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vinewhip - Washington, DC Ash saw Wild Card heading toward them, with many Sentinels chasing him. Then out of seeming nowhere Alec on his very own Sentinel swoops in and takes out them all out. Ash sighed in relief, she wasn't sure if she had the energy to fight that many.

Emily IC: Emily being winded begins to slow down. "Jeez, it never ends!"Shawn IC: Shawn's beautiful mug has a very serious look to it. A look that he does not give very often. He was very serious about what he told the president. In his head though he was partying, very excited at what he just told the president. He felt like he sounded smart.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC-Elijah:And another. Possible bargaining chip.Elijah popped up behind Quicksilver's back, grasping a rock from the ground, before lobbing it up at Quicksilver-he had no doubt that the magnetically-powered being would be able to repel it, but it was merely a distraction for his next sonic-based attack, one that would send Pietro tumbling towards Windrider, if it didn't rupture the former's organs first.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ShadowShadow leaned her head down, to check for any kind of response. She thought she might have heard something, but she decided she must have imagined it.With a sigh, she straightened her head. "Guess you aren't awake just yet, Ric."Her pistol was in the pocket of her pants, and she eyed Zach warily. She didn't trust him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X HQ)Scorcher nodded, "Good idea." he said. "I'll go and use the system that allows us to hack mainframes. I'll see what I can find on recent air fair travel for Zack Summers." he said before walking back into the database room.OOC: Well there is aboiut 300 Sentinels... we've killed around 10 I'd guess between the Blackbird and whatnot. I think the average for each X-Men on the mission is they need to kill about 10, I'll say Beast blows up a bunch of others, and some tanks and fighter jets pitch in too.IC: NPC President, Nicole (White House)The President looks at Shawn and frowns. "You may be right, my men reported that they are guessing we are being attacked by around three hundred Sentinels... more then enough to wipe out all of DC." he said. "Where would you take us? And how would we get there?" he asked. "I'm putting my daughter's safety before mine, I don't care if the country needs me," he said.Nicole nodded at Dallas. “Well as I said, I’m glad your safe.” She said. She then turned to her father, “I think we should stay with Dallas, I don’t want to go anywhere else, I’m scared.” She said.IC: NPC Sentinels (Washington DC Battle)The ten beams missed Wild Card as he dashed towards Triblade,; exploding into the ground around him.IC: Triblade (Washington DC Battle)Matt saw the Sentinel's concentrating on Wild Card. He moved forward unleashing a blast of plasma from his chest which blasted through the chest of one Sentinel effectively destroying it. Sweat dripped down his face from using his powers so much, but he felt more alive then he had in a long time.IC: Feral (Washington DC Battle)John looked at Phorce. "Whatever bub, I'll be watching you." he grunted. Suddenly he jumped back as a Sentinel tried to smash him into the pavement with a giant metal foot. John looked at Phorce, his claws glinting. "Think you can give me a lift up there and make things easier for me?" he asked him.IC: NPC Crossfire (Savage Lands)Crossfire had decided to defend himself by copying Prototype’s styles since he could transform his nano-bot armor into almost any mechanical weapon. His right hand became a long blade while his left a barbed whip. He lashed out with his whip, meeting Prototype’s in the air. He then rushed towards her slashing at her chest.IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor)She nodded at Zack. “I’ve met her, she’s my little sister.” She said. “But I she didn’t know we were related until now…” she said. She’d never told Tara the truth of her parentage, and about how Ash was her older sister. It was a big burden to know that your mom turned into a psycho killer and killed all of the X-Men and Brotherhood members. Tara was different then Ash too, she was colder and more headstrong, Ash hadn’t even seen her in days.“I think she ran off… I’ve been really worried about her.” She said. When she heard the click of Shadow’s gun she looked at Shadow. “He’s my brother Shadow…” she said. When she heard Ric groan she put her arm under his older shoulder. “Sorry… sort of just discovered my long lost brother, was an accident.” She said.IC: NPC Enforcers (DC)The Enforcer’s threw open the back doors to the SWAT van as it stopped, revealing a chaotic battle between mutants and Sentinel’s across the city. A few Enforcers grabbed Alex and forced him forward as they sprinted towards the Enforcer embassy in DC. There was the loud crack of rifle fire as they began to shoot at a Sentinel as it swooped overhead, before blowing up the van with a beam of laser fire.IC: Quicksilver (Savage Lands)Quicksilver felt the rock be deflected by the magnetic shield he’d formed around him. The sonic based attack then hit him, smashing into his shield, and breaking through, and filling his ears with an intense piercing sound. Quicksilver fell towards Windrider, a she felt blood leak from his ears from the attack. Quicksilver then righted himself, anger covering his features.He then lifted a huge metal piece from the fortress and shot it forward where the rock had come from, he continued to send massive metal parts after each other, all flying in that direction, it would be very hard for Elijah to escape without being hit by one of them.OOC: How did he get up there since he was levitation? No matter… Posts like this remind me how many characters and NPCs I have... lol. People at the mansion:Shadow, William Giles, Ashlynn, Zack, Alaric, Abbas, Francesca, Arachnyd, Zac (Inferno) and I'm assuming Tara is around somewhere.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Dallas (Bunker, Under Washington, D.C.)"Aw, shucks..."Dallas realized Nicole was still holding him and backed up several steps; the President's daughter still clung to him, and as Dallas sighted the dead Sentinel, he got an idea. Three minutes and several questionable glances from the Secret Service later, and Dallas had ripped off the wrist of the Sentinel and now carried its enormous hand in both arms, grinning."Mr. President, if I may ask you for a, ah, personal favor...I really wanna take this sucker home."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Get up where? He lobbed the rock 'up' at Quicksilver. And then Quicksilver tumbled 'down' towards Windrider. Simple. : PIC-Elijah:"Oh my," Elijah said, watching as the metal flew towards him. He forced his fist out, pantomiming a punch, collected sonic waves blasting outwards from it-the pressurized leading edge of the wave, and therefore the air comprising it, hit the metal, denting it and resisting the push from Quicksilver's magnetism, before it dropped, another wave of metal coming at him.However, in the slight amount of time that the first piece had held, Elijah had again taken his stealth facade upon him, quickly moving around in a circle away from the metal. One piece nearly clipped him, and it had thrown up a large cloud of dirt-momentarily screwing up his power and allowing his form to be seen-before it, too, slipped back to normal, as Elijah again bided his time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Shawn IC: Shawn thinks for a second, "I guess we could take you back to the X-Mansion, but first I would have to get you to Beast." Shawn looks at Nicole and smiles. "I appreciate what you said about your daughter, I wish my parents were a little more like you....I can take her first. I can speed you guys to our Jet, and I promise on my life Mr President I won't let harm come to her. So just sit tight I will come back for you." He walks to Nicole and gives her a reassuring smile. "Hey petite, I'm Shawn look I am going to get you and your dad out of here. So I need you to climb on my back." He extends his arm out.Emily IC: Emily falls to her knees thinking to herself *Holy c***!! this is getting too tough.*

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Windrider - Savage Lands -Now me, being the good member of the Brotherhood as I was, decided to assist Quicksilver. I noticed that the cloud of dirt had interfered with Elijah's ability to stealth, so I decided to make it really windy on the ground, throwing dirt and debris all around. Let's see him try to stealth in this...

IC: "Well Human Mirror, some of us have just got the mad skills it takes for laser," Alec said to Wild Card, "I do, Matt does. You're not quite there yet."IC: Back in the mansion, Francesca was looking for something to do. She'd stumbled across the library and, as books were one of the few things she was allowed to have back home, started perusing through them

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vinewhip - Washington, DC Ash begins to rise from where she sat on the ground, she's tired, but she know they have a heck of a lot more Sentinels to take care of. In fact, about 5 or so seem to be marching toward the white house, blowing up cars and buildings on their way. Gritting her teeth, she reaches out with her hand, her ruby eyes shining brightly. The roots she used previously sink into the ground once more, traveling toward the Sentinels. Before the machines can register what is causing the ground below them to bulge and crack, it is already too late. The roots fly out of the ground, going straight up toward the Sentinels heads, wrapping them around them, and them pulling them to the ground. The roots then began to entangle themselves around the machines, firmly holding them in place, they can literally do nothing as they are slowly crushed by the tightening roots.Ash suddenly screams however, when she is suddenly lifted up by a sixth Sentinel, which had been flying above the other five machines, unnoticed by the mutants. It's head begins to glow as it prepares to incinerate Ash, who is clutched in it's metal hand.

Emily IC: Emily runs towards Vinewhip. When the Sentinel grabs Vinewhip Emily takes aim with her blaster and nails a perfect shot in the wrist causing the sentinel to let Vinewhip go. "Hey! do you have any extra water in that canteen." she says breathing heavily.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Shadow"No. But you are an unknown variable, one that I am determining the best method to eliminate should you prove hostile." Shadow replied bluntly.IC: AlexA Sevtinel beam struck right behind Alex, Abd slammed into his shield, hurling him through the air. He landed on the lawn behind the White House with a thud, his captors a few hundred yards away."****! Could this day get worse?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vinewhip - Washington, DC -Ash falls to the ground with a thud, landing on her behind. Before she can so much as grimace the Sentinel is already retaliating, aiming an energy beam at Emily and preparing to fire. Ash quickly yanks a seed from her pockets throwing it on the ground, using her powers she quickly grows a massive vine, which grasps the Sentinel's arm and yanks it away so it's beam misses Emily. The Sentinels response is to kick Ash, sending her flying a few hundred feet and landing in the on the grassy ground with a loud thud. Meanwhile the other five Sentinels, while still firmly rooted, are beginning to loosing themselves, without Ash controlling the roots the Sentinels will break free of them soon.

Emily IC: Emily gasp and runs after Vinewhip. "ASH!!" She get's to Vinewhip and tells her. "Look! I have EMP bomb's in my bag, in the jet!" Those things will temporarily shut down all electronics for a while, It's risky I know, but I think desperate times calls for desperate measures."

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Yeah, I thought the sentinel was still caught and the one that hit you, missed Emily. :P but she will get hers in this post lolEmily IC: Emily losing focus gets kicked by the sentinel and also sent flying. She crashes into a car. She then lets out a grunt, just laying there because that kick did some serious damage and she was still shaken by it.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: (Lexie: Fury)Fury was getting fed up with this game of copy-cat with Crossfire. She blocked the slash coming at her, and then retracted her whipfist, and then went to claws, slashing madly at Crossfire.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: "Don't worry, I am going to be more careful than I have ever been," he said to her, switching on his boots and bounding away.If it was just a matter of speed, he probably could have gotten there quicker without the boots, but he had to keep up the appearance that he had no powers. Luckily he was well trained in the usage of them so he felt no need to try and excericse them. He almost wished that these next few moments could have lasted forever. Sadly this could not be. Being guided by the sounds of combat, Shockbolt had found his way to Crossfire and Fury. She was slashing madly at him.Good, he thought as he pulled out his gun, taking aim.BANG!

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: (Lexie: Fury)"Alright, you die too." The next moment, the whipfist was flying at Shockbolt, ready to kill him.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Well, the Sentinel does still have it's one arm caught by a vine, I just didn't expect Emily to ignore the Sentinel. :3 It's cool though we can work with it.IC: Vinewhip - Washington, DC -Ash groans as she lays in the grass, her left arm looks badly bruised, possibly broken. She sees the Sentinel kick Emily into a car, it prepares to fire. Ash stretches out her right arm, her ruby eyes glowing, the vine around the Sentinel's arm yanks it downward unexpectedly making the machine fall down to it's knees. Ash then causes the vine to grow up the Sentinel as fast as possible, till it reaches it's head, it begins to force it's way between the head and socket, till the neck of Sentinel begins to shoot sparks everywhere. Finally, the head rips off, the Sentinel powers down, crashing to the ground. Ash slowly gets up, then stumbles toward Emily, when she reaches her she shakes Emily with her right arm, holding her left bruised arm to her chest. "Emily! You alright?"

IC: AlexAlex blinked. He wasn't quite sure how, or when, Julia had reached him. His winced as he tried to sit up. The impact hadn't done his already (he suspected) broken rib any favors. "Um, yeah I'm okay." His voice was dazed."Yeah, I'm good. Waitaminute. Julia?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg