Rosalina IC: Rosalina steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around her body as she opens the door. "Hey Tora, can you pass me my duffel bag....please"Emily IC: Emily smiles and says "No, I am fine sweetie." As she goes to hug ShawnShawn IC: Shawn hugs Emily back and tells her "look Will told me that you were filled with remorse....why?....is everything okay?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Braveheart"Emily please tell us...." Caleb said, "What's wrong?@

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC Tora"Here you go, my Lady" Tora said as he handed her the bag.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Rosalina IC: Rosalina removes her towel feeling comfortable enough with Tora to be nude in front of him. She thanks him and begins to change into more casual gear.Emily IC: Emily smiles "I guess, I have been a little sad, so much suffering happens....it just makes me feel a little sad sometimes."Shawn IC: Shawn kisses her forehead "it's okay Em. I'll always be here for you. We all will."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Raveheart"Emily... What is making you sad?" Caleb asked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ultimate Feral"Mind if I cut? in so to speak." he grinned as he jumped into the fray near the Observer and Ashley as she attacked with her vines. He slashed through the shoulder of one Enforcer, killing him, and then sliced off both arms of another before kicking him away. He felt about five bullets pump into his abdomen and chest, but he ignored them for now, they still hurt like crazy but Feral was used to pain...IC: SongbirdAshlynn used her powers to levitate one of the guards guns from his hand before turning it on him and pulling the triggor, shooting him dead. She then fired her gun at the guards, using the eyes of those around her to see as she sent a bullet through the armored chest of one Enforcer.

IC ToraMaking sure to look at his feet while Rosalina changed, Tora said." Did the mission go well, my Lady?"

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: I'll explain the next time I post.Anyways I'm off for the night see ya

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:The claws slashed into thin air. Michael had jumped back and without waiting for him to regain balance, went on the offensive. Forming claws out of shadows again and creating razor sharp needles out of the shadows, he unleashed a powerful kick to Feral's jaw.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)Wants and needs are two things that, though you can try and keep them wrapped in the recesses of your mind, will always be pushed outwards in some sort of subtle cry for attention, begging to be noticed and nurtured. So when Ashlynn began to wonder whether Alaric was going to put his arm around her, the history teacher picked up on the mental question mark and instinctively stretched out his right arm, curling it around Ashlynn's neck and playing with a lock of scarlet hair absentmindedly. IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Well, whatever it was, it looks like it's hungry as all ****."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"Eh, why not. I'm in." Shadow said, with a shrug. "Jordan?"IC: Victoria"Angela. Catch."Angela wouldn't have needed the warning, she saw the event before it ever happened. She was ready to catch the loaded pistol before it ever left Victoria's hands.The dark haired girl was in full combat gear, a pistol in one hand, knife in the other. Blood spattered her uniform, and coated the blade of her weapon. She hadn't been around for a while; based on her appearance, the explanation wasn't for the faint of heart.An Enforcer charged around the corner next to her, trying to bring a weapon to bear. Victoria didn't give him more than a glance. "Night night." Was all she said, as one of her bullets tore into his head.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Rosalina IC: Rosalina replies after changing her clothes "No, the mission went terrible. Uncle was taken from us, and when I tried to stop it I was defeated." Then Rosalina walks towards Tora and says "I could have really used you out there."Emily IC: Emily looks at Caleb and says "uhh...so many things are happening, so many bad things. I just wish it could stop for a moment."Shawn IC: Shawn smiles and says "Come, usually when I am mad, I burn it off by doing some lifting and I was on my way to the gym anyway." He then grabs her hand and walks her out of the room and towards the gym. "Come Braveheart!"

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Bravheart"I'm not a dog!" Caleb said as he followed them.

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Alirght. Lets head down there then." Scott then turned around and started walking towards the elevator, ready to kick some butt.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: BrveheartCaleb shrugged and followed them into the gym, and realized he had a hoodie and jeans on. He would burn up.

IC: BraveheartCaleb gets into the arena, not so comfortable fighting a girl

IC: ShadowShadow followed Scott, an anticipatory gleam creeping into her eyes. The cold indifference on her face vanished, replaced by an eager grin.No sooner did the group turn off from the main school hallways, on their way to the basement, did her eyes start glowing. Already violet in color, the color grew to encompass the entirety of each eye, and glowed brightly. A moment later, the glow encompassed her whole body from the neck down. The dark haired gir didn't break her stride as the process started, not even seeming to react.When the glow faded, her outfit had changed drastically. Gone were the jeans and shirt, replaced by an outfit that managed to make her seem more dangerous and beautiful at the same time. She wore a black, almost skin tight combat suit and black boots. A dark purple military style jacket was worn over it, with several pockets for storage. Several of the pockets bulged slightly, already filled. A utility belt was buckled around her waist.But most noticeable were the twin, large caliber pistols holstered at her sides.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC; (Scott Jackson)"Impressive Shadow. " Scott had notice the glowing coming form the girl, and the pistols were a nice touch, in Scott opinon. As they got to the Danger Room, Scott asked them a question. "What kind of Sim do you guys want to do?"

War...war never changes.

Shawn IC: Shawn smiles and walks backwards a little bit. He then ties his hair back into a ponytail and says "Ladies and Caleb...you already know the deal....It's time to get down." As he starts hopping.Emily IC: Emily smiles "huh, still confident...let's show this guy what we are made of!"

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn dances over gracefully and throws jumping split kick. As he backflips after the kick.Emily IC: Emily blocks the kick. With a sigh of relief she says "Thanks Tali...he is weaker now...and that is a good thing." Shawn looks at Emily and says "why so?Emily replies with "Well baby....sometimes when you get a bit over excited...you can be a little rough." Shawn looks up to think.."hmm.."As soon as he looks up Emily rushes in with a right uppercut.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Sure.the more the merrier. So, what kind of sim do ya'll want to run? I was thinking of a Horde mode type thing."

War...war never changes.

IC: Shadow"Sounds good. I believe Sim 958 A is something like that. Non-stop stream of enemies in increasing difficulty, with the setting of a post-apocalyptic city. According to the details, it is designed to see how long you can go before falling. Sound good?" Shadow said, stepping over to the controls. Idly, she wiped some of the dried blood off the edge of the screen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wild Card:"Really? That means those books are..." Card thinks what to say for several minutes, unable to think of what he was trying to say, "...Old?"IC: Wild Card:Two enforcers attempted to ambush the alt. X-men, only to stop, frozen in place as Wild Card changed his reptilian form's skin color back from the area around him, to green. Card's hands grasped the back of the enforcers necks, and blood frothed from their mouths. At least thirty seconds later, they dropped to the floor dead, and Card liked its lips, as if he enjoyed absorbing their life-force.IC: Rapture:Bored, Rapture looked around for the Colonel. It was time to talk.