IC: "Alright mutants." A voice echoed from above the assembled Ultimates as they tried to get onto the Blackbird and make their escape. The voice was loud and easily heard, but no one was visible. Slowly, several shapes began to emerge from the clouds in the sky. The largest of them crossed its arms, and seemed to glare down at the mutants below. "Surrender now, and we won't have to blow you to kingdom come.""You killed a bunch of my buddies. So I really have no problem destroying you." Jayne said into the loudspeaker. "I'd recommend you consider your odds carefully."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: This is what happened to Tara.IC: Taralynn (New York, X-Manor, In her room.)Feeling the effects of blood loss, Tara went into a deep sleep the moment the X-Jet touched the ground of the Manor. Whenever Tara goes to sleepher mind wanders allowing her to see things that happen in the real world sort of like astral projection. Though most of the time she doesn't really remember what she saw while she was asleep. As Taralynn's mind began to wander she saw Ashlynn and John fight and John leave. She went after him to try and console him.Tara called out to him but he didn't respond. Figuring it was because he was angry she tried again but no matter how hard she tried John couldn't see or hear her, and she couldn't touch him. Tara was going to try one last time when she felt IT's presence knowing that that was impossible because the pull had disappeared since she found Zack. She shrugged the feeling off but it still took her a little while to reorient herself. By the time Tara had recovered it was too late John was gone.It had taken Tara awhile but she managed to find John at a bar with Dallas. Just as Tara got there so did Weapon-X. When the fight started Tara tried to help but there wasn't anything she could do. She was there long enough to see Dallas get away and John get captured, but then that feeling came again except it was strongerfar stronger. It was as if Zack's presence and the new IT combined. This time IT took her away from the bar and to the deep recesses of her mind, she could feel IT'S no, their presence driving her mad, making her lose control.Tara woke up covered in sweat she could it feel starting she didn't know how it happened she just knew that it did and that wasn't good for anybody "ASHLYNN!....HELP!...I CAN'T CONTROL IT! !!!" she shouted telepathically.IC: AlisonAlison continued floating through city until she came across a sign that had the city's name on it. " I'm in New York" she said while looking at the sign. "Isn't this the place with the mutant school?" she said wondering to herself.IC: Kevin (Danger Room) Kevin had followed Jordan, Shadow and the others to the Danger Room. He had his electricity set to stun during the first wave so hadn't hurt many.As the second wave came Kevin decided to amp it up. Setting his electricity to injure, Kevin took aim at a mutant and fired a bolt of lightning at him. The mutant dodged and flew up into the sky. Reacting fast Kevin boosted after him. Once they were both in the sky the dogfight began.IC: ToraTora stood up."I have no excuse for not being there" He said looking extremely ashamed,his silky black hair covering his face."What I did today was fail you Lady Rosalina."Tora said with his head hanging downOOC: This is probably last post I'll make in color.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Alaric (Grove, Westchester)Alaric gulped as Ashlynn soared into the water, clad only in her underwear, and splashed at him; Alaric ducked down into the water and closed his eyes, trying to avoid her watery attack. As he surfaced, he took a deep breath of air and then wasted it laughing, pushing his black hair out of his eyes..."ASHLYNN!....HELP!...I CAN'T CONTROL IT! !!!" The scream ripped through the telepath's head and his heart at terminal velocity, sending him back into the water with a gasp of pain as he tried to recover his senses. That voice, so fresh, vibrant, intertwined with pain and agony...Tara...?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The DestroyerWe don't have time for this, Zack sent telepathically to the pilots of the mechs, if only you knew...And suddenly, they knew. They all knew. They remembered the heat of the battles against the Phalanx on an Earth that was different than theirs, even though they had never been there. They, too knew of the Ultimate X-Men's desperate need for a Technopath.On the Blackbird, Zack shuddered and collapsed, his mental energies drained by the message.

67tlbk.png

IC: Jayne"Hmmm...." Jayne said thoughtfully, tapping his chin in the cockpit. "That doesn't change a **** thing. You see, I would be more inclined to listen to your problems, if you didn't just waltz into a government facility and slaughter my comrades.""I don't care how messed up your world is. You just killed countless people. People whose only crime is defending themselves, and doing their job." Jayne's voice filled with fury. "If you had come to our world, and asked for help, you would have gotten it. You would have gotten all the help you wanted.""But you didn't come to our world in peace. So now I'm giving you ten ****ing seconds to surrender."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:Elijah, having found a suitable classroom, rather quickly moved all of the instruments he'd been making over the years as nothing more than spares, really, into the room, as well as multiple music stands, his computer, and a few tables and chairs filched from the surrounding empty rooms.That done, he sat down with a guitar and proceeded to play Feel The Wind in boredom.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: PhelineJulia ran over to the cockpit and put her hand on X-Bones' shoulder."We need to go. Now."IC: ZackZack was jolted awake from his nap in third period history by a telepathic cry for help."Tara," he muttered aloud.One quickly-thought-up excuse that involved a restless digestive tract later, and he was out in the halls looking for his sister.Tara, where are you? he thought.

67tlbk.png

IC: TaralynnTaralynn tried to get out of bed and failed. " I've gotta..get out..of here." Tara said as she came tumbling out of her bed. Knowing that she wouldn't be able to open her door physically she did it with telekinesis, as she did so the door burst aflame"**** it!" Said Tara as she crawled out of her room as fast she could.Using the wall as leverage Tara started to pull herself up when she heard Zack's thoughts.Tara, where are you? "Hallway...outside my dorm room.....have to get out!" Tara responded as she stumbled along the hallway wall.IC:Tora"My Lady I do not deserve your kindness....I have let you down" Tora said still believing he did wrong.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: ShadowShadow's eyes snapped open, and she bolted upright, reflexively bringing up the pistol she slept with and squeezing several shots off, which embedded themselves in the far wall. She sighed, as her heart began to resume its normal rate. "****."THe gun vanished, as she slid out of bed, and stretched. She'd only slept for less than an hour. As usual, I am denied my rest. The dark haired girl sighed, and exited her room. She wandered the hallways aimlessly, searching for something, anything, to alleviate her stress. To distract her from her thoughts. After a few minutes, she found it. A song emanated from a nearby classroom, somehow fitting. Somehow familiar. She stood in the doorway, transfixed by the music.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Feral (Weapon-X)Feral was hurtled back by the giant fist of shadow, his feet slid across the sewer ground. Blood spurted from his lips from the blow. He wiped the blood off on his fist and ran forward trying to ram his claws into Michael’s gut.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X)Kane blocked the shadow flames with a blast of his own, deflecting it. He then ran forward creating twin blades out of pure white flame before slashing at Weapon-191 with them.IC: Triblade (Danger Room)Matt grunted, kicked a mutant with ice powers in the jaw, and then drove his plasma blade through his chest before pulling it out and running towards Francesca’s voice, slashing through the legs of a robot on his way.IC: Songbird (Prison, DC)The Observer had taken Alex from her hands without asking even when she’d say she’d take him there herself. No matter it seemed he’d followed through and taken him to the Blackbird anyway. Once free of the prison she lifted into the air on her wings and flew over to the Blackbird.She stood watching the mecha’s silently, waiting for their leader to make the first move.IC: Ultimate Feral (Prison, DC)Feral grunted and sprinted after X-Bones to the Blackbird. He growled as the mecha’s appeared his claws and metal arm slick with blood. “I’m going to enjoy tearing into these tin cans.” He said looking at the others.IC: Darkfang“Call me Darkfang.” He said. “I’m an agent of Weapon-X and you are coming with me,” He said his yellow eyes gleaming. With that he teleported right above Sarah a kick flying straight at her face.IC: Beast (Office)Hank then taught Wild Card the basic numbers 1-10. Then he told him about addition and subtraction.He pointed to the first problem, which was 2+2. “Now what does this equal?” he asked him.IC: Summer-flight (Grove, Westchester)Ashlynn smiled as Ric resurfaced after dodging her splash. Suddenly something tore through her mind that sent shivers down her spine."ASHLYNN!....HELP!...I CAN'T CONTROL IT!"The voice in Ashlynn’s head caused her to sink back into the water along with Ric as if it was a telepathic attack. She surfaced, “Oh god Tara!” she yelled raising into the air on her wings and flying back to the blanket before pulling her clothes over her wet undergarments. Tara I’m coming! She sent her.OOC: Wait I thought Tara didn't have telepathy because she had telekinesis

IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)After getting dressed again - he didn't bother with anything nonessential, so he wore his Vans slip ons without socks and slung his shirt over one shoulder - and tossing the boardshorts into the trunk of his Ferrari, Alaric merely unfurled his wings and took off towards the school, landing at the gate and then using his hyperkinesis and telekinesis in combination and finding Zack, holding Tara in his arms."What is it? What the ****'s going on? Is she okay?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Elijah:"Muri ni egao de sugoshite mo/yume no naka made uso tsukenai..." his voice trailed off as he looked up to see Shadow standing in the doorway. A momentarily curious expression, and then he shrugged."Hullo, Victoria," he said. "That is your name, right?...I trust you're having a good day?"

profiles i guess

IC: Whipvine - Prision, D.C -As they had their little stare down Whipvine had said nothing, just watching the mech users intently with her glowing eyes. All the while the massive amount of vines she had been creating were still useful, they were slowly and quitely spreading up the walls of the prision.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Shadow"Yes. That's my name. Or at least, the name I go by." Shadow said quietly. Her eyes were tinged with red, and they looked almost like she was in a trance. They started to regain clarity when he stopped playing. "As for a good day.... That's open to debate."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Taralynn (New York, X-Manor, Hallway outside her room.)Tara tried to attempt a smile as Zack came around the corner." I don't know.....I...think..I..lost control...of my emotions...somehow." Tara said gasping in pain, failing miserably at the attempted smile. Though she heard Ashlynn's message she didn't respond. This way she wouldn't cause herself or Ashlynn any more mental pain.IC: Tora" I will try." Tora said, smiling slightly as he followed Rosalina.OOC: I don't know what you're talking about Flex, Tara's had telepathy since forever tounge2.gif

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Summer-flight (Institute)She followed Alaric into the air on her wings, water droplets falling off her body towards the earth as together they flew towards the school. Following Tara's telepathic signal she flew in a window, landing near Ric, Zack and Tara. "Tara what's going on?" she asked worried she already knew. IC: Logan (Rikers)As Logan moped up the floor with the remaining escaped mutants he stood on the battle field alone bodies all around of both Enforcers and mutants. The rest of the mutants had fled or were dead across the destroyed island. He sighed and then activated his mecha's boosters before flying back to the Enforcer tower, landing in the hangar bay. He walked his mecha up to the loading bay structure and docked it. A bunch of engineers ran forward hooking up wires to the mecha. He opened the cockpit and crawled out. OOC: She has telepathy and Telekinesis? Oh lawdy. I thought Zack had telepathy and she had telekinesis.

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base -I had a problem, my target dummies were all in pieces. I glanced at the television nearby as I stuck my katana into the ground, sweat dripping from my brow. It seemed something was happening in DC...again.I got an idea suddenly, I grinned wildly...what was stopping me from checking it out myself? I could fly after all, I could be there in just under an hour easy. With that in mind I sheathed the katana and flew off toward DC.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Elijah:Elijah sighed slightly, then shrugged."Isn't it always?" he joked sarcastically. He clicked off his amp, setting the guitar down as he stood, now seeming almost like an eager child as he jumped over towards Shadow. He stepped slightly to the side, making an expansive gesture at the now-furnished classroom."Come in, please," he said with a grin. "See if you like my setup here."

profiles i guess

IC: ShadowShadow stepped into the room, her eyes taking in every detail. "It's nice, but I really don't know anything about music."She shrugged. "Guess my teachers didn't think it was something important to know." She sat down at a desk, eyeing Elijah with a touch of wariness, the same caution she treated almost everyone with. But it was tinged with weariness, as if she just didn't care anymore.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:"You're kidding me. Nothing on music at all?" Elijah asked, as he quickly looked about his room, setting up the various instruments he'd brough in on pegs along the wall, where they would hang, like in a normal music store. There was one instrument, however, a guitar, that he was leaving purposefuly aside."So, how is your day going?" he asked as he continued to work.

profiles i guess