IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott picked up Nero, carrying him piggy-back style. "Ladies first."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Derrick shrugged somewhat before following behind Demon. He moved as fast as he could because, although he by any defintion had super speed, his speed was not anywhere close to Demon's electron travel.Alright, Krystal, Jack, just hold on, we are coming for you.IC: Jack had been ordered to help in the fight versus an army of robots being led a mad mutant with ego problems....What? he had thought when he had first heard this.Outside that changed to somewhere between "Oh dear" and "lolwut?"Ignoring what would have been humorous had it not been so dangerous, he took up a position fitting a sniper such as himself. He aimed his first shot and fired, hitting a robot but did not seem to affect that much. Thinking for a moment, he took a small strand of nanobots and applied it to a bullet as he reloaded the rifle. Jack then readjusted his aim and fired the nanobot covered bullet with the intention of the nanobots tearing up the robot from the inside.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Alright man… I’m sorry about your grades, will bunny your chars along then.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X HQ)“I’d never let you bring harm to this face.” She said. “You could try but you’d fail.” She grinned.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X HQ)Jake shrugged, “Have it your way.” He said as he sent a massive fist flying at Shawn’s face.IC: Katherine (Hellfire Club Base)She lowered the knife. “Is it really you? After 17 years…?” she asked.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)He nodded, “It has been good working with you so far Royale.” He said. After he vanished from sight he quickly forgot about him almost instantly, but as he glanced down at the packet of information he suddenly remembered the deal. He got up and walked back to the meeting. "So is everyone ready?" he asked them.IC: Novocain (Medical Bay, Weapon-X HQ)Novocain laughed and hit a button as seven different metal whip arms shot at Krystal metal claws snapping at her to grab her and pull her into the air.IC: Feral (Liliana’s room, Weapon-X HQ)John shrugged his shoulders, “I still can’t figure out why you are.” He said. “I’m nothing special just a amnesiac teen with a anger problem and sharp claws that pop out of his knuckles.” He said.“You remember me as a kid?” he said dumbfounded.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“Oh.” He said. “Has Alaric chosen a plan of action yet?” he asked her. “I feel like we should get moving, like we should do something.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X HQ)She felt more alone then she’d ever had before when Jace had vanished from sight.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X HQ)Scorcher flew in front of the Colonel creating a wall of powerful flame that deflected the blasts of pure sound. But one of the blasts hit him in the chest knocking him through the wall of flame and almost bursting his ears from the sound.IC: Ultimate Feral (NY countryside)Feral continued to tear into the deer with his fangs, devouring it quickly. When he was finished he pushed the bloody carcass away and took off again, following the trail of the other deer that had fled.

IC: Icitine (Her room, Weapon X headquarters)"I think you're special." Lilliana said softly, her hand gently squeezing his. "I'm the same way...I'm just an assassian whose entire life has been a lie.""Yea I do remember you a little." She said, looking at John more intently. "You always tried to cut my hair with your claws...and I froze you once I think." She giggled thinking about the fuzzy memory.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X HQ)“Thanks.” He said as she squeezed his hand. “I think your special too.” He said. “You’re an amazing person.” He told her. “Weapon-X and what they made you do doesn’t define you at all.” He said.He looked at her his face spreading into a grin when she told him the memory. “Sounds like me.” He smiled.

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood HQ -"I'm all set." I said, getting up from the chair I had been sitting in. While Quicksilver had been doing whatever it was he had to do, I'd gotten suited up a bit. My appearance hadn't really changed much, still wearing black jeans and a green shirt, but I had put on a bullet proof vest and some light gear on. I'd be darned if I got shot a third time. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal began to swipe at the claws wildly. Evading as they tried to grab her, she tried to grab one as it came at her.IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley thought about getting some sleep, but every time she closed her eyes all she swore she could feel all the wires that had been attached to her in the lab. She was too afraid to go to sleep, thinking that she might wake up back in the lab.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Feral (Liliana’s room, Weapon-X HQ)“Hmm I don’t know…” he said playing with her.“Your welcome.” He said it was his time to squeeze her hand.IC: NPC Claws (Medical bay, Weapon-X)The claw merely cut her hand with the sharp edges and flew past her grasp. Three claws flew at her legs.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He watched her look down and blush and smiled before pulling his hand away and drinking more soup and munching on a sandwich. “Yes it was.” He nodded.“I have a feeling it will.” He said.IC: Novocain (Weapon-X medical bay)Novocain allowed her to grab her and he laughed in her face. “Go ahead… do it,” he said. “KILL ME!” he roared in her face his eyes insane.“****ing do it!” he said. “Watch what happens when you do…” he said. “You think the Colonel will keep you around after that?” he shook his head grinning.“In the long run I’d rather get torn to shreds by some wolf girl then have my head paint the walls.” He sneered at her.

IC: Icitine Lilliana withdrew her hand, the icy temperature returning. She liked the heat from his hand, it was comforting and somehow familiar, as if she had felt this feeling before."I wish it wouldn't...I don't want them to get hurt. I wish they knew our plan." She said softly.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded, “Shadow knows our pain.” He said. “She’s the only girl to ever escape from here.” He said.“Alexander does too… I hope he doesn’t die while trying to escape.” He said. He looked at Liliana, “We have to find a way out of here.” He said.

IC: (Weapon X facility)Nothing. Then, loud rock music.######, can't I get some sleep? thought Madness and he ran out, grabbing the staff.He bumped into a boy who was wearing some sort of fabric that looked alive."Sorry, but what was making that noise?" Madness asked the boy."I have no idea." the boy replied. "I was going to see what caused it too." The boy scrutinized him. "You're new aren't you?""New to what?""Weapon X. What's your number and name?"Weapon X? So that's where he was...why, of all a sudden did he see himself running on the ceiling? "Er..ah...572." said Madness, after thinking. "Dunno about my name though.""I'm 191, or Michael. Don't worry about the name thing, it'll come to you later. What are you doing with the staff, by the way?""Oh this?" Madness replied, indicating the staff. "It just stuck to me when I picked it up." Which was a truth and a lie of sorts. " Well, aren't we going to see what the heck was making the noise?"Michael smiled. This new Weapon reminded him of 354. "Let's go."They came out to find a bunch of robots, the Colonel and the flamethrower fighting."Oh dear." muttered Madness.IC: (Brotherhood Base)"Unfortunately, someone has to babysit." said Amaterasu, to the groans of some people. "Since I can't kill anyone of my own accord, I'll stay behind to guard her.", she said, pointing to Sara.Sara was going to yell that she didn't need to be guarded or babysat, but she decided against it. Maybe, the scary pacifistic self martyring woman would be able to help her.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Jace (Weapon-X Compound)"Well, as much as I would love to stay and talk about generations long deceased," Jace said, brushing off Giles' shoulders and grinning benevolently, "I promised a certain girl down the hall my protection, so...duty calls."He turned and walked down the hallway again, towards Ashlynn's room; when he was in front of the door, he turned on his heel and winked."I'm sure I'll see you around again, Buffalo Bill. In the meantime, take care, won't you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"No, I do not believe Alaric has come up with a plan. If he has, he has not told me." Shadow replied, crossing her arms. "Who is here, again? I cannot quite recall."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Shawn IC: Shawn turns towards Christine and smiles earnestly "Of course I would fail chere, I could never.."At that Moment Shawn gets hit with the Massive fist and gets sent flying down the hall. Shawn then regains his footing and comes rushes back towards Unbreakable almost jumping for Joy. "YES!! YOU ARE STRONG! You are really strong opponent, finally I won't feel bad or guilty about this. He stands next to Mimic and winks "chere, eat ya heart out." At that moment Shawn moves so fast that it seems as if he has disappeared. He then reappears in front of Unbreakable and sends a punch flying towards his nose.Rosalina IC: Rosalina returns to her quarters and changes into something more appropriate for the mission they are about to embark in. She also takes out an old book, a book her mother had written about Chaos magic. Rosalina then begins to re read through it, for one to see if there is anything she may have missed in her first read through and two she wanted to have something of her mothers in her hands.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: M'Kus led the group, his enhanced senses keeping an eye (and ear and nostril) out for danger. He growled low in his throat and tapped his nose with his paw, keying N'Dine in to something."There is something he doesn't like. He says he can smell it, so its something alive. A guard dog, maybe."IC: Alec used his own currently claw-whip shaped arm to wrap round the others and hold them in place. He wanted if Krystal really was going to kill Novocain. If she did, she wasn't the person he thought she was

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal held Novocain by the neck, her arm shaking as she did does. It would've been so easy to just snap his neck, she looked at it him with feral eyes. Her eyes got wide and she let go of the doctor. Slowly she backed off, she collapsed to the floor as she realized what she almost did, trembling a bit.

OOC: Adders you forgot a post with U! Alec, Songbird asked him to drive the hummer to the hotel.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes they will.” He said. “But I’d rather die then live on here… a husk of what I once was, even if I can’t recall exactly what I was.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)“Then you shall babysit.” He nodded to her.He looked around, “Since we are on the outskirts of the city we won’t be needing the plane.” He said. “But we need a way to travel to the tower undetected, any ideas?” he asked. He could easily steal a few cars with his magnetic powers.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“****.” He said. “We’re never going anywhere then.” He said crossing his arms. “Uh it’s Ric, you me… Tara her brother Zack, Elijah and some chick named Alison I don’t know at all.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Mimic covered her mouth and stifled a laugh as she watched Shawn take the massive punch. This would be interesting.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)Unbreakable blocked the punch with his arm, the blow jarring him but nothing more. He countered with an attempted sweep kick and then his other fist flying toward Shawn’s gut.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Club)She nodded, “If you will have me.” She said. “I know I will never live up to the esteemed Emma Frost, even if she was a traitor I will never eclipse her shadow.” She said.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X HQ)“Hmm… how disappointing I was actually looking forward to death… it would be a new adventure, an experiment to solve.” He shrugged.“Now back to my experiment…” he grinned.“You there… go fetch Liliana and Feral for me I need them for something.” He said to Alec.

Shawn IC: Shawn using his strength collides his shins with Unbreakable to block the sweep *Darn, this guy is really strong* Shawn then easily sidesteps the punch, and pulls himself up Jake's arm and attempts an overhead somersault kick. Should it hit he uses his momentum to spin and uppercut him. Then still spinning he unleashes some of his true power with a kick aimed straight at his chest, hopefully blasting Unbreakable away. Rosalina IC: Rosalina sits in her room reading her mothers book.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal didn't even seem to notice what Novocain was saying as she sat on the floor, leaning against a wall. She kept looking at her clawed hands, her ears drooped. She paled as she thought about how close she'd been to killing Novocain, and was glad she hadn't. But would she be able to stop herself next time? She wasn't sure if she could. I'm a...monster.

IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X HQ)Jake blocked the kick to his head with a massive fist. But the uppercut caught him snapping his head up. Once the kinetic energy charged kick connected with his chest it knocked him backwards, sending him into Nick, who was much smaller then Jake and was thrown to the ground and trampled by Jake’s massive size as he smashed into the nearest wall, denting it. He shook his head and noted his charred chest. “Your going down.” He said, he then charged forward with surprising speed trying to barrel into Shawn.

Shawn IC: Shawn gives a look of Shock "Woah! big guy moves pretty fast." Shawn back flips a few times to gain some distance between him and Jake. Then he turns around and almost bumps into Mimic but misses her face by an inch. "Woah, chere ya better be careful...I would not want experience a kiss of death ya know." He says as he turns around and attempts to land a powerful back flip kick.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley continued to pet Sebastian vigorously, she felt so tired, but she refused to close her eyes. Every time she did she could almost feel the needles penetrating her skin. Can't go back there, nope nope nope...

OOC: Zyke do you mind making a NPC profile for Shaw?IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Mimic huffed at Shawn, “Your just trying to bump into me,” she said as she moved away from the fight.“Men.” She said simply.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)Jake ducked under the kick and tried to reach out and grab Shawn’s leg and slam him to the ground.IC: White Queen (Hellfire HQ)“I am yours to command then.” She said as she bowed before Shaw. “My Black King.” She said before standing up and staring into his eyes.“A banquet? Will there be food there… my kind of food?” she said with a glint in her eyes and her two fangs unsheathing a bit, they were usually hidden but two small points could be seen in her sparkling smile.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)He shrugged, “Well between you me and Ric I think we should do pretty well.” He said. “Zack’s not half bad either, I’m not sure about Tara she’s pretty unruly.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn suddenly sensed a familiar mind in the next room… and thoughts of pain and despair. She got up and opened her door, seeing Jace standing there about to come in. “Uh… hi.” She said.“Follow me.” She said to him before heading into Ashley’s room. She sat down on her bed, “Are you okay Ashley?” she asked.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Maybe I don’t want to remember…” he said thinking about the painful memory he’d gotten about how Ashlynn had broken his heart.“What if I wanted a clean slate… what if I only care about you and not my past.” He said looking at her his blue eyes dark.

IC Icitine "Your past is a part of you. You can't run away from it like a small child." Her gentle voice making the words sting less. Her bright eyes stared into his dark as she thought. She knew that it would be painful to dig up the past but it had to be done. "But... If it helps.. I care about you too." Lilliana said softly.

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley had nearly jumped in surprise as Ashlynn came in, but relaxed when she realized it was just her. "Oh hi Ashlynn...I'm doing alright...I guess." She kept petting Sebastian, the look in her eyes making it clear she wasn't okay. She was a nervous wreck.

IC: MTM and robotsThe robot’s armour stopped the bullet but not the nanobots and the robot shut down as it’s systems were destroyed, two Brainbots grabbed it and took it away with the other broken bots, then went after Jack.Mega Matter smiled as Scorcher was knocked through his own wall of flame; the robots beside him kept blasting the music and slowly advanced with him.As Mega Matter advanced he saw two more people come out of the building. “Who’s that.” he asked his Pet BrainBot. The robot made several ‘boing’ sounds, clearly speaking. “A Weapon and a captured student?” Then he said to two Brawn Bots and three Brain Bots. “Capture the student.”IC: SpiritWill dropped out of the vent, glad to get out of the dark. He felt feelings of pain nearby and went in to the spirit plane in order to get a better look, he saw two mutants sparing with another one standing by and one on the floor glowing with feelings of pain. Returning to normal, Will ran over to Nick. “Where are you hurt?” He asked.IC: SmithJoe was caught by one of Scorcher’s Fire blasts and was incinerated.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI