IC: (Lexie: Prototype)Lexie was with Quicksilver, driving towards the tower. She was ready. Hunger was a good driving force for her, and she was very hungry.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: I’d assume goes looking for one but maybe Weapon-X contacts him I guess?IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He then walked to his office, sitting down and sighing as he wrapped gauze around his blown off finger. It had been a long day. He looked at his computer screen, remembering the mission he wanted to send the new team on… He began to speak into the device again, his voice coming through the loud-speakers in the base.“All Weapons are to meet me in my office for a mission briefing.” He said. “If you do not come you will be removed from the team.” He said, by removed he meant destroyed. He had no time for games.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded looking at Jace, “Well I’m glad you’re the good kind." she said, before glaring at Liliana with John.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded standing up, “Yeah let’s go.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Yeah like when we were kids.” She nodded."Whats the favor?" she asked. IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“You know I think I remember you too from then.” He said. “You were a wimp then too.” He chuckled.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower)Pietro stopped his car outside the tower, levitating into the air with his father’s helmet.“THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION.” He said his voice amplified by his magnetic fields in the air.“THE BROTHERHOOD HAS COME TO BRING THE ENFORCERS TO THEIR KNEES, THE TIMES FOR MUTANTS TO RISE IS NOW.” He said, he closed his fist and civilian cars began to launch into the air before slamming into the building.Turrets began to snap to life firing off rounds at Quicksilver, as hundreds of Enforcer troops wearing the new upgraded Crossfire armor poured out and began firing away at him; shifting their arms into weapons.IC: Destruction (Enforcer Tower)Caden climbed out of Windrider’s car, “Sounds like the signal for us to move is now.” He said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine Lilliana ignored Ashlynn, determined not to stop down to her level of immaturity. She grabbed John's hand and walked out of the room. As soon as they walked down the hall, she kissed him deeply. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked after their lips separated.

Shawn IC: Shawn gets close to Christine and grabs both her gloved hands softly she could feel the slight warmth coming off of his hands. "Chere, can you....check what I don't remember." He then slowly proceeds to remove one of her gloves while staring at her. His eyes meeting with hers "please...chere." Rosalina IC: Rosalina flys high int the sky raining down with some fireballs.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: AlexWithin a few minutes, Alex had removed every piece of equipment from his desk.He looked around the room. He didn't have enough time, or the room, to take everything he wanted to. His dvd collection, books, all non essentials had to stay. He pulled a bag out from under the desk, the one that held his tool kit and backup computer components. He darted around the room, grabbing anything he might need. Suddenly, he stopped short. How could he have almost have forgotten?Walking over to the wall next to Ashley, he triggered a hidden panel in the wall, revealing a small safe behind it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility - Ashley cringes at hearing the Colonel's voice, which now seemed to scare her more than it did previously. "I guess we better go..." Meanwhile Krystal had been wandering down the hallways looking for Giles when she heard the Colonel's message. "Great...another mission..." She sighs and begins to head toward the office. IC: Windrider - NY -"Right, let's go!" I said as we headed toward the fence that currently blocked our path to the sewers. It was a big imposing electric fence with barbed wires. I looked at Destruction. "Care to do the honors?Shiloh suddenly walked up in front of me. "Wait...I have a better idea, one much more quiet and subtle...""Well, alright...give it a shot." I had a hunch as to what she was planning.With a flash from her blue eyes a part of the gate suddenly gained two eyes and a mouth. "Excuse me Mr. Fence, but could you please let us through? We'd really appreciate it." Shiloh asked sweetly and politely. The fence grinned. "Sure doll, anything you say." It seemed the gate was a rather agreeable type. It suddenly split itself apart and opened much like a gate, despite previously not being able to open at all."Well...that works, let's move!" I said, wasting no time and walking through.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nate grinned, caught one of the people that quicksilver had thrown midair, setting her down gently, and jumped in an orange Mustang, grinning as he heard the base thrum of the engine.***He pulled in beside Windrider and the others, hopping out as the assault began. He loaded an electrical arrow as he followed the others.IC: Tali was watching Christine warily, but was happy that Shawn might get his memories back.IC: Jared muttered something about shoving the colonel's cigar somewhere painful and stalked off toward the command room.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Abraham"Indeed." Abraham commented, walking through the fence just after Windrider.Many people subscribe to the philosophy that the commander should lead his troops, to keep up morale and to make them trust him. Such people were idealists. A commander should always be present on the battlefield, but they should never make themselves known as such. They present an easy target that way.Much in the way that you never strike with the king if you can help it, the leader should never engage in battle unless necessary. Windrider was distinctly useful in his current role. To the outside observer, he looked like the commander.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Blake, Sarah)Sarah was woken up when the colonel mad the call. "No rest for the wicked" she mumbled to herself. She got her gear in order. Revolver, sword, and ammo. She stopped by the armory to pick up another 4 rolls of ammo. Could never have enough. Blake met up with Sarah on the way to the control room.(Lexie) With the battle starting, Lexie launched her Whipfist at a grunt, punching right through the armor. She absorbed him, and then she had her armor on in a second. Switching to claws, she ran out, slashing at as many enforcers as possible.(Scott)"Hello." Scott said to Spencer as he walked in. "You escape from the School, right?" Scott thought that Spencer looked familiar, but couldn't place it.

War...war never changes.

IC: Adrian frowned hearing the announcement. That didn't sound like a request up for debate. With a sigh, Adrian made his way to Johnson's office.---Xander snapped to attention in the middle of changing into more civilian clothes. It would appear that there was more to be done this day. Leaving a clone of himself to finish tidying up, Xander made his way to Col. Johnson's office.---Asura let out a whoop of excitement as one of his adamantium coated fists crashed into an enforcer. The enforcer's new armor made them far more durable punching bags, which meant far more fun. Good times.---Spencer nodded. "Yeah. A bird dropped a note off with me telling me to come here. You're from the school too, right?"---

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Alex"Probably. I didn't really talk to her. But she seemed like the type of person who would."Carefully, he opened the safe, and reached in. He withdrew a small black book, and looked at it almost reverently, before slipping it into his coat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Remember these new Enforcers’ shouldn’t be canon fodder with their upgrades.Also they are meeting in his office Lone, the control room would have been better but I forgot about it XD.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yeah I’m fine.” He said after the kiss. He brushed some of her blonde hair out of her face. “Come on let’s go before the Colonel get’s angry.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Jace can I talk to you in my room for a minute in private?” she got up, heading for Ashley’s door.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded as her bare hand touched his, instantly his memories coming rushing into her mind. But they were familiar… like lost dreams found again. She began sorting through them removing her hand from his so he wouldn’t be drained too much.The biggest portion of his memories seemed to be filled about woman, and a girl named Luna… who had been tragically killed by the Enforcers. Then there was the traitor Emily. She saw that as kids they always played together and joked around as they do now, and that he left the Brotherhood on his own when is father never came back.“What do you want to know?” she asked.IC: Destruction (Enforcer Tower, NY)Caden watched the fence talk and swing open. “That never gets old.” He said as he walked through the opening.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)West Sheen stepped off of his balcony fully armored watching the attack from below. His thrusters activated and he levitated in the air, a beam-sword flickering to life in his right hand, as he aimed a rifle at Asura and began to shoot rounds at him.

IC: Asura looked up as he heard the thrum of a forcefield spring to life around him, followed by the thunks of bullets bouncing off of it. Asura glared around until his vision centered on a flying soldier, one with a beam sword. Asura grinned a wicked grin, and rushed into two more soldiers, grabbing them by the arms and tossing them at the airborne assailant.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“That’s what we are about to find out.” He said as he walked up to the office with Liliana.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Well as kids we always played together and joked around like we do now; and it seems you left the Brotherhood on your own when your father never came back.” She said.“Hey we should go to that meeting…” she advised.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)West easily dispatched the flying projectiles by slashing them apart with his beam-sword; he then flew at Asura, his chest plate opening as a few sonic missiles flew out at Asura.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Jeremy teleported inside the Colonel’s office and grinned at him.

IC: Windrider - Sewers, Enforcer Tower -I was currently in the lead, treading carefully through the sewers, with the commotion above I certainly wasn't expecting to find anyone down here. But it never hurt to be too careful. I 'reached' out with my powers, trying to sense any breathing that could be ahead of us. With the level of concentration I was putting into my powers I would be able to detect the slightest change in the air ahead of us for at least a good 100 yards. "I don't detect anyone ahead...but stay sharp." IC: Krystal - Colonel's Office, Weapon X Facility - Krystal got to the Colonel's office rather quickly, she hadn't wasted any time, she really didn't want to get on the Colonel's bad side any more than she already was.IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley followed John and Lilliana toward the office, since she really didn't know her way around anyway. Plus she felt safer with friends.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Icitine She stood next to John in the room, waiting for the rest of the weapons. Lilliana hates the missions, usually because many of the weapons she had works with were ruthless and killed many innocents. If there was one thing Lilliana didn't stand for, it was that.

Shawn IC: Shawn nods his head and lets go of Christine's arm. "Yeah, chere..lets go." Then Shawn smiles and says "I use to play with you guys, I don't got no memory problems. I can't believe I could have let you escape my memories." Shawn smiles as he says and winks at her.Rosalina IC: Rosalina knows Asura can take care of himself so she flies towards her Pietro and shoots more fire blast at soldiers.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC ... Flex, I dunno if you noticed this, but Asura threw people at West. Not objects. Now... If West has no problem cutting through his teammates, then fine. That's totally up to him/you. But I just figured I should at least let you know.IC: Asura dove to the side, avoiding the missiles, but not the sonic blasts that came with them. Gritting his teeth with pain, Asura thanked whatever had ensured that he didn't decide to tank those missiles, and charged at his attacker, spikes beginning to grow from his joints and forearms.

IC: Taking part in the big above ground distraction, Magnitude resorted to his usual tactics of "throw stuff". His preferred choice this time around was cars, just because there were quite a few of them lying around. Annoyingly this new armour the grunts were wearing meant they could withstand a car to the face without injury...but it couldn't keep them anchored. Simple physics meant that if a big old car hit a man, no matter how well-armoured, it was the man that was going to take the worst of it. So while he hadn't killed any of them yet, he was keeping them scattered and in disarray, unable to form up into a cohesive defence or be thrown aside en masse by a truckIC: Alec had no choice but to go follow the Colonel's orders. He hoped it wouldn't be anything to unpleasant. He might be forced to openly disobey rather than the half-heartedly concealed efforts he was making currentlyIC: "Oh, someone else made it!" N'Dine said, walking in on Scott and Spencer on her way for more food, "Is it just you or did you bring others?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Sam,Blake, Sarah)As Blake and Sarah were walking to the command room, Sam came around. "The meeting is in the colonel's office, in case you didn't know." Sam then kept walking. Blake and Sarah followed, not sure where the office was. Sam was ready to go. He need to go out on a mission. His blades were ready.

War...war never changes.

IC: (Scott)"Me, N'Dine, her brother, and Nero. thats all the people we have."

War...war never changes.

IC: Adrian, shuffling down the hall to Col. Johnson's office, sees Shawn and Tali walking down the hall. "Heading to go listen to the big cheese rant, eh?" Adrian called out.---Spencer sighs in mild disappointment. "Well, at least some of us are here! That's way better than nothing."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

C: SpiritWill had no choice but to follow the colonel's orders, there was no way they would make him kill anyone but it might be a way of escape.IC: SmithJoe was standing guard near the colonel.IC: MTMMega Matter was taken away and had a bomb put in his head and placed in a cell. 'Surely they don't think that this will hold me.'

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Tali shrugged. "Just wondering if your memories are gonna change who you are. Hey Brooklyn. Not much, just got finished beating up bots." When Shawn started sneezing she grinned. "You might wanna see about some healing factor serum." She responded to Adrian with a smile and "Yes. Though I think I agree with Jared more and more."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles