IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)“Your welcome.” He said nodding his head as he walked out of the office.IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)Hank looked over at Mega Matter, god he was annoying he thought after the villain’s outburst, like a small child.“I highly doubt that someone as fiendish as you would try to rescue us.” He said. “I can’t say I’m surprised it failed.” He said.IC: Sentry (Outside Enforcer Tower)Sheen’s arm was grabbed by Asura a his armor was battered by the punches and blasts of air for a few moments. Finally his chest cavity on his suit opened up and he released a few sonic missiles at close range, hopefully blowing Asura off of him, his armor heavily dented and his skin bruised underneath.The whipfist suddenly wrapped around Sheen, he lashed out with his beam-sword, cutting through it. He pointed to Lexie and a group of five Crossfire soldiers ran towards her, shifting their arms into blades and hammer as they swung them at her.IC: Destruction (Enforcer Tower)Suddenly a large squadron of Enforcer soldiers ran down the hallway, shifting their arms into rifles as they began to unleash rounds of nano created bullets at the mutants.Caden jumped behind a wall as it was peppered with bullet holes. He peeked around and unleashed an explosive orb, it smashed into one of the crossfire soldiers, blasting his backwards, but not burning through his armor, just melting it in several placed.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower)Pietro continued his assault upon the base; he began to lift soldiers wearing the metal Crossfire armor off the ground. Smiling as he used the metal coating their bodies to tear them in half and toss them to the ground. Suddenly helicopters took to the air, firing chaingun rounds at Quicksilver. His hand flew forward, stopping the metal bullets in mid air, before he shot them back at the copters.Using his super speed he flew past the chopper, tearing its rotors off of the vehicle easily enough. The rotors spun in mid air behind Quicksilver before he sent it flying into the tower, it cut through the cement and began to cut its way through the building.He levitated the decommissioned helicopter for a moment before sending it flying at a group of soldiers where it impacted and exploded in a shower of flame.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Are you injured?” he asked in a bored tone.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded, she wasn’t sure if she’d been right but this was along the lines of what she’d been expecting. “How long will these affects last if I drink your blood one time?” she asked him.She could use the edge that it would give her… the added healing so she didn’t have to worry about healing herself, just her friends, the added strength and agility would help too. The bond sounded like it would be useful, especially since he promised to protect her.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh…” he said. It was strange that Liliana knew his brother before he’d ever even known he existed.“Well that’s good that he took care of you.” He said. “I would of done the same if I was here then.” He said."I wish you had never left the mansion... that you had been safe all those years with me." he said.

IC: Zac "HOLY S***!" Zac out bursted at the man's sudden appearance, "Who are you?!" Zac asked, only to get the answer when Beast spoke,"So your a villain?" Zac asked te new comer, "Are you with X I presume?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: AbrahamAbraham hit the wall with a loud thud.Standing above him was a grinning Enforcer, cracking his knuckles through his armor. "You really are pathetic, ya know that? Really. All you've done is land a few punches. I just keep pummeling you, and you keep getting back up."Abraham looked up, grinning despite the blood leaking from his lip. His knuckles tingled, and infuriating sensation, like his skin was crawling on insectile legs. The beating he had taken, the "ineffectual" punches....All of them had been calculated risks. He had taken what the soldier threw at him, and he had adapted. Shakily, Abraham stood, and the soldier slammed his fist into his face once more. But this time, Abraham didn't fall.He grinned.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Hrngh..." muttered Michael, and the darkness wrapped itself around his legs, straightening them. Then it diffused into his chest, straightening out his ribs with a crack.That was interesting. He had the power to heal.But most importantly, was Madness. He turned out to be a complete psycho. So all that friendliness was an act.He turned to Novocain, speaking sarcastically. "Since when did you actually bothered?"He went out, back to his room. He had asked someone on the way back about what the colonel had said in his office, and got a snooty answer.Apparently, the colonel wanted them to undergo a suicide assassination mission.Oh joy of joys.OOC: Since it is night time tomorrow, feel free to have Madness and Michael quietly shuffled into the assassination mission should it happen when I am at school or when I am sleeping.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Uh how do shadows heal him? And okay will do.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes I would of…” he said. Suddenly a memory came back to him… of when he was little. Oh how he’d had a crush on Liliana… long before he’d had one on Ashlynn. How Liliana had given him a peck on the cheek but he’d said “Gross cuties!” but really deep down he liked it.“I had a crush on you as a kid.” He said.

IC: Icitine "You're kidding! You always made fun of me." She said with a laugh, remebering when he had laughed at her hair and called her names. "I froze you one time for that, but I liked you a lot."She laid her head on his chest and sighed. "I thought you were the cutest boy ever." Lilliana blushed as she snuggled close to John.

Edited by rawrmouse

Shawn IC: Shawn after getting changed walked out of the room, and sat in any chair he could find. He crosses his hands behind his head, and just closes his eyes. Taking in everything he has learned today. *I could get in some practice, but...I just don't know..Remy's kid....Christine knew me..I was in the brotherhood...guess I was too young to remember........what a day.*Rosalina IC: Rosalina looks on at her Uncle's display of power.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Heka nodded to his soldiers in the halls and they started a strategy that was old but effective. Rush. They all opened fire on Windrider, all seeing him to be the biggest threat.However, that was before their weapons came to life.Heka's own weapons had personality issues, but he had always taken good care of them, so at least they wouldn't shoot him in the behind. His squad was having the same problems, but each of them had one working weapon. Other enforcer soldiers weren't so lucky.Only his pistol seemed to want to be used, so he shot at Windrider a few times, following up with an electrical blast.OOC: Again, Heka's two NPC squadmates can be RPed as. They have crossfire armor but use weapons instead of shifting their armor.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Don’t forget the large backup group of Enforcers that showed up, and awh I was looking forward to seeing the guns talking.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“That’s just how I flirted with you, I was a kid.” He said grinning. “The only way I knew how was to make fun of you and give you attention.” He said.“Besides remember when you kissed me on the cheek? I actually liked it.” He smiled.“That’s because I was the cutest boy ever… and you were the cutest girl.” He smiled as she laid her head on his chest and snuggled with him.

IC: MTM"Indeed, it was a glorious failure, but I did try to rescue you, I was going to take you away from this horrible prison, and then put you in my own horrible prison." Then he said to Zac. "Of course not, why would I be with people as small minded as them; after all they have only launched a few 'take over the world' attempts the're amateurs , I myself have launched dozens. Besides if I was with them why would I be in here?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Icitine Lilliana laughed. "I thought you hated me!" She giggled and nuzzled John. "And yes I remember...I didn't think you did. You screamed about cooties and stuff.""Oh now don't get a big head." She said teasingly. "And I was not the cutest girl." She blushed a little. "I really hope Daken is okay." She said softly, remembering her "older brother" from Weapon- X.

IC: AbrahamThe soldier's eyes widened behind his facemask, and he hurriedly tried to wind up for another punch.Abraham struck first. His fist slammed into the soldier's gut, and this time, he felt it. Through all of the punches he had thrown and received, Abraham's power had learned how the armor worked. The armor his fist touched started to deteriorate, breaking down like a fine sand, allowing the force from the punch to make it through.The soldier doubled up, spluttering. A hand closed around his throat, causing the nanite armor there to break down. "Who's pathetic now?"The soldier opened his mouth, probably to utter one final insult, or perhaps a plea for mercy. He didn't get the chance.A loud crack was clearly audible, and the Enforcer fell back, his neck twisted at an anatomically impossible angle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)Hank scoffed, “You obviously don’t know what your talking about.” He said. “Weapon-X has never attempted to take over the world.” He said.“That is not their goal.” He said. “No their goal is to make money on assassinations, and to help bring the mutant population down and further whatever goals the UN has.” He said.“Yes Weapon-X is a sect of the UN, though they have no idea what goes on here… or how they treat their ‘mutant operations team’. They simply knows a team of mutant assassins exist, and that is all.” He said.IC: Feral“Hated you? Man you had it wrong.” He laughed. He nodded, “Yeah I was just trying to be macho.” He smiled.“Heh you always did say I had a big head as a kid.” He remembered. “And yes you were.” He said before kissing her.“Come on let’s go inside, I can’t withstand the cold out here as much as you can.” He said, he was shivering from being out on the balcony.“I’m sure he’s fine if he shares my father’s blood.” He said.

IC: Zac"If you are here to help, get us out of here! We have to get the other muties out of here!" Zac said to MtM, "And maybe get these collars off,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Icitine Lilliana gladly returned his kiss, her cold lips contrasting with his hot ones. "Oh yea I forgot." She giggled. "Guess it doesn't help with me siting in your lap.." She hopped up and walked into her room before laying on her bed. Lilliana smiled at him. "I hope so." She said.

IC: Asura sailed back through the air, ears bleeding from the sonic missiles' impact. He stumbled to his feet, disoriented, and let out an inarticulate scream of rage.His ears were ringing constantly, and he could barely keep his vision from spinning. With a growl, Asura dropped the pile bunker transformation in favor of enhancing his orientation and spatial awareness. Increasing his reaction time His healing factor was beginning to take care of the damage to his ears, driven by rage. Rather than charging again, Asura began circling around the conflict, preparing to pincer attack Sentry.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)“We don’t want his help.” Beast told Zac. “He’s dangerous, even if he is moronic.” He said. “Basing yourself of a kids move? That has to be the worst villain trait ever conceived.” Beast said. IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John smiled after the kiss and got up before closing the sliding door to the balcony and walking into her room, instantly feeling much warmer. He pounced on Liliana and began to tickler her under her armpits.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)Sheen watched Asura. “You are strong for a mutant, but you will not win this fight.” He said. “Nor will this attack succeed.” He said.He quickly reloaded his rifle took aim and opened fire at Asura’s chest.

IC: Zac"Beast what choice do we have? We are already stuck in a prison filled with more mutie haters who are hypocrites by using mutants for their powers, this guy hates X, might as well put a common effort, he can't trust us, we can't do the same, so we can trust each other to not trust each other!"

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -Before the soldiers could get a clear shot at me I flew forward as fast as I could, avoiding the weapon fire. I was quite fast while flying in the air and I quickly got behind one of the soldiers and grabbed him in a choke hold, I slowly sucked the air out of his lungs with my powers so he'd pass out. He'd make a good shield, if the other Enforcers tried to shoot me they'd definitely hit him too. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal tried knocking again, they probably hadn't been able to hear her the first time. But now she could pick up giggling with her sharp ears.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Icitine Suddenly Lilliana heard knocking outside. "What now?" She muttered under her breath. She pushed John aside, giving him a long and passionate kiss, before opening the door and stepping out."Oh! Krystal." She said a little surprised as she closed the door behind her.

IC: Asura watched as the reload occurred, and shifted forms to match, extra arms melding back into his skin, body turning into a vibranium hybrid metal to deflect the bullets. As the bullets began pinging off of his chest, Asura abandoned all sense of subtlety, flexing the skeletal right hand that was still healing, and morphing it into a blade of the same metallized substance as the rest of his skin.Asura soon rushed in towards Sentry, blade glinting in the light as it carved towards Sentry's neck.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: IcitineLilliana turned red as Krystal asked if she was busy. It didn't seem as John wanted anything so she shook her head. "No it's okay. We need to get this straightened out before the mission."Lilliana put her hands on her hips. "We can't have people pulling stunts like you did. People will get killed like that. I don't want innocent people getting their brains blown up." She said, her voice staying even and calm.

IC: Icitine "Not yet. First we need to find a way to disable the bombs in our heads. I think after our mission...we need to all get together in order to figure a way out of here." She said, her voice still soft. "But we all need to be united in order for this to work."

IC: Nick tapped on the bars of Zac's cell. "You have one other option."IC: Heka swore as him and his squad stopped firing to avoid hitting the soldier. The other Enforcers didn't, but that was to be expected. He threw a blast at the soldier in Windrider's grasp, a pull rather than a push. His shield started recharging, already at 75%.IC: Nate ran to the hall Caden was in, taking cover behind the larger mutant and peeking around to fire another electrical arrow at one of the reinforcements before loading 3 normal arrows and firing them, scattering across the troops.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zac"And what other choice is that, and who are you?" Zac said not looking at Nick as he grabbed his rock and started to draw again.

IC: MTM"Oh and you're so much better being based off a comic book character. And how can I be moronic, it wasn't my base that was infiltrated and captured, in fact I was the one that found out where Weapon-X's base was, what do you say to that?IC: SpiritWill went back to his room and started meditating a meter off the ground after a few minutes he was fading in and out of the spirit plane rapidly.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: ThanatosFong walked down his drive way. He had just finished another job, the killing of a large buissness owner named Jalal Cooper. He walked into his home and sat down, helping himself to a slice of pizza he had left from last night.Even though he had finished his job he still had alot of energy left. Alot of energy but not alot to do, in other words he was bored as it gets.OOC: Now is there anything I can jump into ?

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: "I'm your worst nightmare. Nah, I'm just your resident guy that was kidnapped for a false reading on having powers. Name's Nick Kairos." He lowered his voice so only Zac could hear. "I'm working on a way to turn collars on and off with Shawn and Chris. Rather, I'm doing it but it's their idea."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Err Inika...Beast isn't based on a comic book character, he IS the character. :/Edit: And Flex just told me if you break the fourth wall again you'll be punished...so don't do it.IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal nodded in agreement, her tail wagging idly. "Sounds like the best plan, I have a friend on the outside that I know even now is most likely trying to find a way to rescue me, though I'm really not sure how he plans to do that." She said as she thought about Derrick, hoping that he had managed to escape the school alright. IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -When Heka began to pull the soldier that I was holding it naturally pulled me with it, as I did not let go. I had no problem with this, I merely grinned as I applied a blast of air into myself and the soldier, sending me and my captive flying at breakneck speed toward Heka, if we collided the only ones that would get hurt were the soldier and Heka, since I was behind the soldier I would be fine.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZacZac's eyes widen and turned his head to Nick, "Shawn? Maybe I could help out as well, I'm a little bit of a tinkerer myself, maybe we could even figure out how to defuse the bombs," he whispered back,

IC: (Lexie) Lexie screamed, loudly, when her arm was cut off. She drew back what was left of it, and then switched to blades when see saw the group peel off to fight her. "You boys never learn, do you?" She then rushed one of them, jumping up and then slashing down quickly. (Sam)Sam,Blake, and Sarah had all made it to the meeting, and heard the debrief. When everyone left, Sam went up to the colonel. "Sir, are you sure it is wise to send a large group on a mission that relies heavily on stealth?" Sam wasn't sure it was smart. the mission seemed better suited for maybe a 3-4 man team.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)