IC: Krystal - Hydra Base The mirror's left paw was cut up pretty badly from Feral's adamantium claws, losing her index finger. She let go of Feral's arm and pulled back to avoid having her head cut open. She then proceeded to pounce Feral, trying to knock him down to the ground and then pin both his arms down so he couldn't use his claws. Krystal's ability to ignore pain when enraged kicking in, she was able to ignore the intense pain from losing a finger. Krystal was feeling quite enraged herself, only flinching as the Icitine mirror plunged a ice dagger into her back. She bite down as hard as she could into it's neck, meanwhile her claws grasped for the mirror's arms, trying to pull them away so it couldn't stab her with more ice knives.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Siegfried closed his door with relish as he finally arrived home. He quickly removed his shirt, and slipped into a comfortable pair of sweatpants as he prepared to relax, flopping onto his couch and flicking the television on.---Adrian frowned as one of the mirrors glanced at Legion, then began doubling, then tripling in number. There were soon enough 20 or so more mirrors of Legion rushing down the hall at various Weapons with reckless abandon.Adrian made to break one with ease, but, having Legion's physiology, he was a tad tougher than expected. Adrian frowned as a few began to surround him.Bothersome.---With a groan, Nero's body finally shifted back into human form, Nero gritting his teeth with a mix of pain and relief. The relief was short lived, however, as he suddenly felt his legs go numb... The realization that his legs likely wouldn't work unless he was transformed was heartwrenching...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Btw Vengeance the Weapons are fighting a group of mutants called Mirrors right now, look back in my last few posts for their description. They can copy the powers of mutants by looking at them, so there would be a Kevin Mirror now since he’s with then, Kevin can fight his mirror or another Weapon’s.Also bed time for me... night guys.IC: Triblade (Hotel)Matt walked up to the room Alaric and Tara were in and knocked loudly. “Uh we got a situation.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (NY, remains of Enforcer Tower)Pietro turned to Nathaniel. “I am Quicksilver.” He said. “Son of the Master of Magnetism, and Father of the Brotherhood of Mutants.” He said his dark blue eyes beholding Nathaniel.“And also the one responsible for your freedom it seems.” He said looking at the remains of the once glorious tower.IC: NPC Feral Mirror (Hydra Base)The blade stabbed through the Mirror’s heard, it cried out in shock and pain as dark black blood gushed forth from the wound, it then fell forward dead, its red eyes blank as its bone claws retracted into its hands.IC: Summer-flight (Hydra Base)Ashlynn coughed up blood from the hit, and the hit to the solar plexus stunned her but knocked her backwards. In anger she rose into the air on her wings and then swooped down trying to deliver a powerful bicycle kick to the Mirror’s face, using her vampire-blood strength to make the hit power powerful, and her movements quicker.IC: NPC Mirror Scorcher (Hydra Base)The Mirror growled through its stitched together mouth as the flames crackled around its head it then surged forward thrusting the flames at Tali’s chest.IC: Feral (Hydra Base)John was pounced on by the other mutant, only one of his arm’s being pinned down while his other was going straight upwards; the Mirror Krystal’s gut probably landing on his sharp claws.IC: Scorcher, NPC Darkfang Mirror (Hydra Base)As a clone of the Mirror Legion ran at Scorcher he unleashed a powerful blast of flame, catching the mutant on fire, it screamed in pain as it began to burn, he moved forward removing its head with a well place slash from his white-hot flame-sword.Then the Darkfang Mirror teleported onto his backside; it’s tail twisting around his throat and choking him.IC: Mimic (Hydra Base)Still using her borrowed bone claws Mimic slashed through one of the Legion Mirror clones, stabbing one through the eyes and the back of its skull, effectively killing it.IC: Darkfang, NPC Summer-flight Mirror (Hydra Base)Darkfang teleported behind the flying Mirror and fired his sawed-off the blast clipping its wing and blasting a large portion of it off. It fell to the ground before using telekinesis to smash Darkfang into the wall, dark blood running down his forehead.IC: Daken (Hydra Base)Daken sat alone in his cell... he could hear the sounds of battle down the hallway, and he could smell blood. More then that he could smell... Liliana... Scorcher... Weapon-X had come for him. But there was another scent too... "John...?" he said softly.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: IcitineLilliana coughed, having defeated the mirror of John. She then saw that she had a clear path down the hall and to Daken. "I'm going to get Daken out! I'll come back as soon as I am through." She yelled to her team. Lilliana sprinted down the corridor. "Daken!" She cried out. He was behind a green force field and she scowled before noticing a control box. She froze the box and with one strong kick, broke it apart. IC: Mirror Icitine The mirror flailed and desperately tried to stab Krystal, but too much black blood flowed out of her neck. The mirror gasped and sputtered, blood dripping now from its mouth. It suddenly took one last gasp before collapsing, dead.

IC: (Cemetery)Now, what shall I do with him? I need to be quick.The sedative was taking its hold on Lament's mind.I'll just leave him as it is. Right now, I can't do anything....He collapsed. OOC: Anywhere I can throw this guy in?IC: (Hydra Base)There was a clash as Cain swung his staff against a Mirror that decided to take his form.That was stupid. But fun.He dodged underneath the swing of the mirror's staff and jabbed his doppelgänger in the kneecap, trying to break it.Michael was also fighting his own copy, who seemed to know how to use his powers more efficiently than Michael himself.And ######, he was fighting tooth and nail, and trying to avoid his copy's attacks.He yelled in pain as a shadow slashed right across his leg and he leapt back, forming shields out of shadows, preventing the Mirror from coming any closer.He needed some time to get his breath back.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Alaric (Hotel, New York City)Alaric's gaze never once wavered from Tara's, despite the intensity in her tangerine eyes and the hardset line that had become of her mouth. Slowly, he reached one hand up and held Tara's left cheek, his hand soft and warm, with an aura of purity shrouded around it."We're just friends," he replied. "She has feelings for me, yeah. But she's just a friend to me. I haven't known her long enough to feel anything for her, Tara. That's the truth. Okay?"Alaric lifted Tara up in a hug and lowered her down onto his leg so that she could lie back comfortably into his shoulder, her bright orange curls blanketing his torso. The history teacher leaned his head back, in turn, against the headboard of the bed, running his hand softly through Tara's hair and mentally massaging his stressed nerves..."Uh, we have a situation."Ric's eyes snapped open.What is it, Matt?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC RageIt was done.The tower was destroyed, the Enforcers fled, this tower would stand as a symbol of shame rather than protection. A major blow would be dealt to the Enforcer's morale, and that was what the Brotherhood needed to destroy their foes.Panting, I just stood their for a few seconds. Then I walked over to my motorcycle and wordlessly started it up.IC GeoffreyI heard another explosion, much louder this time. "OH PLEASE!" I yelled.

IC: Shaw, Julia, JawsShaw nodded and knocked back the entire glass in one sip."Now then, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to." He departed back towards the head of the table.Julia's face twisted into a mix of horror and amazement as the Mirrors attacked. Much to her (and Jaws') continued horror, one of the mirrors sprouted a pair of claws in each hand, while another grew sharp teeth and claws in each hand...

67tlbk.png

IC: Well this was problematic. Alec hadn't anticipated the Mirrors, he'd been too busy trying to shut down as many security systems as he could get way with. Still, cat was out the bag now. At least his absence from the fight meant there was no Evil Alec to try and undo his actions."Hey Ashley," he said, an idea hitting him, "You know you hate killing? Is there some sort of plant substance you can create that induces sleep? Or lethargy? Because I can control the air vents, send it round the whole base and knock out any other guards. Then they're out the way without killing them and they won't get the chance to hurt our friends."IC: To avoid the mech's coup de grace Magnitude had shrunk down to ant-size again. Because he'd had to do it so fast though, he hadn't been able to stay on his feet and ended up in min-air falling down. Law of inverse proportion allowed him to hit the ground and not turn into roadkill, but the fall and backlash from the bombardment stunned him. As the tower blew up he was crawling away, dizzy and shrunken

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James, Abandoned Warehouse"Thanks Joey.""Eh, not a problem. Might be the strangest order you've ever made, but probably the easiest." The tall man snapped his fingers. "I almost forgot.'His hand slipped into his pocket, and with a metallic clink, tossed something to James. "If you're doin' what I think you are, I figured you'd probably need your car back. Exactly where you left it, that parking garage a few blocks up."For the first time in a while, James' face stretched into a smile. "Thanks Joey.""Eh, make it up to me by stayin' on track."James dropped the keys into his pocket, turned and started to head for the door, but paused halfway there. "Hey, Joey. You ever think about getting back in the saddle?"Jospeh thought about it for a moment before he answered. "All the time. I stopped watching the news, 'cuz I knew there'd be something on that would make me want to dust off the old Union Jack. Always a murder, a robbery, a hostage situation. A war or a conflict that could use another set of hands.""Then I saw the news from Riker's Island. Iron Man, Captain America. Heroes thought to have faded into the ether long ago, once more tangible, once more ready to fight.""That alone makes it easier for me to sleep better at night. But if you guys are doing what I think you are, and the order you last placed is any indication, I don't think the world is ever gonna need Union Jack again. They'll have their own set of heroes again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krystal - Hydra Base -With the mirror she had been fighting dead she slowly rose up to stand, whimpering a bit as she felt intense pain in her back. The ice dagger was still sticking into her back, and she was having a difficult time reaching for it to pull it out, she would need help. She lashed out at a Mirror Legion clone that attacked her, but it fell to her superior strength rather quickly as she grabbed it by the neck. She twisted it's neck and with a sickening snap it was dead. The Mirror Timberwolf let out a loud howl as John's claws went through her gut, the wound was too great for Krystal's ability to ignore pain. The mirror let go of John's other hand from the shock, she was as good as dead at this point and waited helplessly for John to finish her.IC: Howard Stark - Hellfire Club -Howard nodded at Shaw as he departed toward the head of the table. Howard took another sip of his drink. "Charming guy..." He muttered. "Well now, the sons of both Iron Man and Doctor Strange here in the Hellfire Club. How nice of you to join us." The priest said with his somewhat unnerving smile. Howard looked at the priest, his expression hard to read with his sunglasses still on. "Oh we wouldn't miss it for the world...mister?" "I am the Mysterious Priest, at your service." He said good naturedly. "That's nice...but that would be rather cumbersome to say...." Howard thought this guy was quite...odd. "Hmm, well I suppose you have a point. Very well! Call me John Smith!" "That's...not your real name is it?" "Why of course not! That is a secret!" He ended with a soft chuckle. IC: Ashley - Hydra Base -Ashley nodded, pulling out a certain pack of seedlings. "This will do the trick...they just need to be burned once fully grown." She placed the pack on the ground as the seedlings began to grow and burst from the pack into some kind of weed. IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -I was feeling pretty good after the victory we have accomplished, about time someone else was on the run instead of us. I suddenly clutched my head as I felt an intense headache....I was back my aunt and uncle's burning house again, looking in horror at their murdered bodies. I desperately began to look for Lilliana, calling out her name, coughing from the smoke. Then I felt a cold hand grasp my shoulder, I gasped in shock but before I could turn around I was bound and gagged, a bag was placed over my head....I woke up in a dark chamber, groggy and disoriented, and restrained to a table. To my right was another table, and Lilliana! She looked just as terrified as I was, restrained to a table as well. I tried to say some things to conform her but then I was interrupted by a dark chuckle, in front of us was a man whose eyes were hidden by a pair of circular glasses; that seemed to catch the lights in the room, tinting the glasses white. He wore a doctor’s smock and white scientist outfit. "Now now children, don't be afraid...you won't remember this soon enough..." The man said. "My name is Doctor Novocain, but I suppose telling you this is rather pointless...at least telling you anyway..." He said while looking at me. "What do you mean by that huh!?" I demanded in my thirteen year old voice, trying to be brave. Novocain responded by simply sticking my arm with a syringe, making me cry out as he twisted it unnecessarily. "I don't like brats like you, I'm glad we aren't keeping you, since you're not a mutie..." Lilliana cried out my name, I just looked at her with a smile, trying not to cry....then all faded to black. Last thing I saw after that was waking up at my aunt and uncle's burned down home, not remembering that they were murdered, that Lilliana was had been kidnapped and was still alive, or that I had been myself....Until now that is, I didn't know why these memories were coming back to me, but now I knew for sure...my cousin was out there somewhere, and whoever it was that kidnapped her wanted me to forget about it.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: James"Not right now. I don't want to deal with New York City traffic this time of night." James followed Noel, both cases clenched tightly in his hand. They seemed heavier than they used to, like something was weighing them down more than their actual mass. Between them were the two biggest representations of the duties he would soon have to undertake, the new responsibilities. A weight he wasn't sure he could deal with.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Liberty "Let's go to my place. We can have some coffee." She smiled as they walked down the street. Suddenly Noel heard a scream coming from a nearby ally. "Sounds like someone is in trouble." She said as she sprinted toward the scream.

IC: JamesBefore the words even left Noel's mouth, James was already sprinting toward the origin of the sound. His legs carried him along as fast as they possibly could, a speed most normal people could only dream of.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Uhhh… not really sure where Lament can be thrown in right now…IC: Daken (Hydra Base)Daken looked up, his dark eyes falling on Liliana. “Liliana?” he gasped, moving towards the bars of his cell as she destroyed the control box and the force-field around it vanished. She looked so much older now… she’d been but a girl the last time he’d seen her but now she was a woman.“You’ve grown up.” He said smiling, though he was sure he looked exactly the same as the last time she’d seen him, though his mowhawk was laying flat and it was a bit longer and grown out from his time in the cell, his arms seemed to be bound behind him by some large metal device.“Break me out of here…. I will help you.” He told her.IC: Triblade (Hotel)Well if you haven’t felt the tremors… seems the Brotherhood just destroyed Enforcer Tower… this would be a really good time to go meet up with them… if your not going I am and whoever is coming with me, our chances are better this way.He thought so Ric could hear him.IC: Stranger (Banquet)Ares watched Shaw walk away from them and shrugged, “Creepy guy.” He said taking another sip from his glass. “And just another boring fundraiser.” He said glancing around.Ares looked over at the Mysterious Priest… something about him… he didn’t like.IC: Feral (Hydra Base)John felt his claws stab through its gut as it let go of his hand due to the pain… he saw it rear back as if waiting for him to finish it. His other hand flew forward, slashing across the Mirror’s face, as his claws went all the way through the side of its head, slashing its head into three halves, the Mirror shook and died as black blood pooled on the floor around him. John wrenched his claws out of its gut and got to his feet as the hair slowly began to fall of the dead Mirror as it returned to its normal form.IC: Scorcher (Hydra Base)Scorcher was seeing black dots as he was being choked by the Mirror's tail; the thing was standing on his back; in a last ditch effort his arm rushed backwards as he created a flame-sword stabbing it through the Mirror's chest, the Mirror reared back and then teleported them a few feet away, but it was futile, now that the tail was off his neck Kane whirled around and created another blade of pure flame on his other hand and also stabbed it through its chest, the Mirror coughed up black blood and then fell forward lifeless.

NPC: Mugger - NYC -"Come on you ***** hand over your purse and no one get's hurt!" A hooded lowlife said as he pushed a poor young woman against the wall. "Now now sir! That is not how you treat a lady!" The Mugger turned to look at Noel, dropping the lady carelessly. He pulled out a knife. "Who asked you *****?"

IC: Jared, NPC: Energlade MirrorBoth were turning up the power, the mirror so intent that he didn't notice one of his wings begin to smolder.OOC: Tali is blocking the Scorcher mirror's powers...IC: Tali dodged the flame by flipping backwards, still looking for an opening.NPC: Negate MirrorThe mirror only barely managed to slow the kick down, it hitting her in the face and making her see stars. She growled. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: JamesFor a moment, James' hand strayed toward his sidearm, hidden under his coat. No. That's a bit excessive."Sir, this is your last chance to back down, and walk away."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LibertyNoel smirked and approached the man. "No one but let me give you a lesson in manners." She said before quickly pulling him from the woman and grabbing the man's hand. "Girls like it when you hold their hands tight, like this." She said, her grip tightening on the man's hand and soon the snapping of bones were heard.IC: Icitine Lilliana grinned. "No I'm just leaving you here." She said sarcastically as she froze the lock. "Push on the door, it should open."

IC: James".... Or we can skip the warnings."He stepped forward, gently pulling the would be victim out of the fray. "Hey. Go home, call the police. Chances are this guy will be tied up right here. Alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LibertyNoel ducked and shook her head. "You don't learn quickly do you? When someone has just broken your hand by squeezing it you don't hit them." She said before looking at James. "Should we knock him out for the cops to find?" She asked.

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire club -"Why Mr. Strange I wouldn't worry about this fundraiser being boring!" He said as he began to approach Ares and got just a little bit too close to his face for comfort. "Why I'd say that fairly soon things will be getting rather interesting I'd imagine!" His smile never left his face.

IC: James"Probably."The super soldier was standing back a few feet, watching the scene. The woman who the criminal had attempted to mug was long gone, off towards her home. She's probably call the police when she arrived, and tell them to check the alley.Well, you're superfluous here, aren;t you James?

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You never said that you said she locked on so I assumed she was simply weakening them not blocking them.IC: Summer-flight (Hydra Base)Ashlynn swooped down and attempted to grab the Mirror’s head and then twist it violently to the right hopefully snapping it and ending her life, using her added strength from Jace’s blood to hopefully complete this feat.IC: Daken (Hydra Base)Daken nodded and then rammed the door with his body since his arms were behind his back, the lock shattered and the door fell forward onto the ground, Daken stumbling into Liliana on accident.OOC: I’ll add a profile for Daken later.IC: Stranger (Hellfire Banquet)Ares narrowed his eyes, “Is that so?” he smirked back taking a sip. This guy was definitely invading his personal space.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

NPC: Mugger - NYC -The rather dense Mugger finally realized just how bad of a situation he was in. She was so strong...and fast, she wasn't human. "You're a...dirty mutie aren't you?" He said, gasping in pain from his broken hand.

IC: Liberty"Not at all sir. Plus mutants are not dirty." With her free hand, Noel pulled down her shirt to reveal her suit. "Recognize this?" IC: Icitine Lilliana caught Daken, hugging him tightly. "I missed you." She said softly, her head on his shoulder.

NPC: Mugger - NYC -The Mugger paled and nodded. He knew he'd seen her face somewhere...and now he knew for sure. She was Captain America's daughter. "Don't kill me..."IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire club -"Well of course! I imagine Mr. Stark wouldn't be here either if he didn't think so too." And with that, the priest vanished in front of Ares.Howard had been talking to a very nicely dressed lady when he did a double take, he could've sworn... "Did he just...disappear?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC:

IC: The whip broke apart as Tali locked on.
NPC: Negate MirrorThe Mirror couldn't react in time due to her concussion. There was a loud as her neck snapped. She fell to the ground, eyes seeing nothing.IC: Jared, NPC: Energlade MirrorI grinned as the Mirror's wings caught on fire, which spread to the rest of him. Now, normally he could have absorbed the heat. But I had overcharged him, and any attempts to do so would make the burning faster.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Sam, Blake, Sarah, Mirrors)Sam went invisible once the combat started. Seeing his Mirror, Sam jumped do, aiming to jump down and kill the mirror. Sam was hit by something before he could connect. It was Sarah's Mirror. It didn't have her weapons, but cat claws are still sharp. Sam blocked the swipes using his hidden blades, and finished off that Mirror after a while with his blade in it's face. Blake was fighting Sam's mirror. It was invisible, so Blake was relying on his keen sense in his werewolf form. as it rushed, Blake turned and hit it the face. it got up and backed away, playing the same game for a while. Sarah was fighting Blake's mirror, dealing with a wolf. He sword was useful, but she couldn't use her revolver, as it would alert the rest of the base to the fight. So, using her sword, she got hits in, and flew up and around to avoid hits from the mirror.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: JamesJames followed silently, walking just behind Noel. It was a mostly unconscious move, but he supposed it did have a purpose. It helped disguise the color of his thoughts, by preventing her from seeing his expression. What little of one there was, at least.You're superfluous, James.You're not needed here. You're not needed in the Avengers. You're not a hero, you're the messenger. You foolishly thought that Fury planned all of this, planned for you to use the shield during your mission, planned for you to meet up with Stark and start the Avengers. Your ego led you to believe you had a role to play in this grand scheme.It's not true. Fury intended you to deliver the shield to its destination. In fact, he probably intended for it to be delivered to Noel. She's the daughter of the Cap, after all. The public face of SHIELD. The Avengers Initiative was planned, in fact, if you hadn't, Fury probably would have started it himself. He would have gathered Stark, Banner, Barton, Ares and Noel to be the new Avengers. The children of the originals, as it should be.You were the spanner in the works. You took the shield, and decided to restart the Avengers, but all you really did was jumpstart the plan that was already in motion. Forced your way in, deluded yourself into thinking you were needed. That's why Noel was never told about you. Because you didn't matter. The seemingly small event of rescuing the woman from that mugger, that one insignificant event that to most people wouldn't matter, had driven home the nagging doubt he had been feeling for a long time.She's stronger than you, faster than you. The public loves her. And more importantly, she knows how to be a hero. She's already proven she has no problem with that role, if anything, it suits her. She's embraced her heritage as the daughter of Captain America.You're an Agent of SHIELD who deluded himself into thinking that he could be a hero. You can't face who you are, face your past, and you most certainly can't be on a team if you can't handle that. You're the mistake. The descendant of Cap who was never meant to exist.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty Noel suddenly stopped in front of a large tower. "Here we are." She said, walking through the entrance door. She waved at the security guard at the front desk before entering the the elevator. "You ok?" She asked James, noticing his silence.