IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Don't you mention it," he said, running his hand along the small of her back, seeing as he was unable to ruffle her hair. "It's bad enough watching innocent people suffer from the air vents. I can't let it happen on the ground, too."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Julia"Are we going to get out?" Julia sobbed, tears running down her face, "they put bombs in everyone's heads. If we so much as make a move against the Colonel or any of his lackies, he'll blow us all to kingdom come."She looked down at herself."I...I don't want to be used as a weapon. Abbas, I fought someone who was twice my size with razor-sharp teeth and one **** of a healing factor. I almost died."Only then did the realization dawn on her."But why does it matter? I'm going to die anyway."

67tlbk.png

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -"A brotherhood member he's um..." He thought hard for a sec. "You know it's funny, I never got his name." IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal took his hand as he helped her stand, she felt a bit unsteady though and leaned against the wall. She saw Lilliana, surprised she hadn't heard her coming, she hoped she didn't have a concussion. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Yeah I suppose so, it's funny how I've managed to avoid being at every confrontation between the Brotherhood and the X-men so far." I commented as I thought about it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: God, if Dallas could warp space and time to hug Julia right now, it'd be done in a heartbeat...IC: Alaric (Brotherhood Warehouse)Alaric, meanwhile, walking along with the other mutants, taking in the sights of the Brotherhood HQ and feeling absolutely disgusted that things had progressed to this point.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Liliana!” he said turning to her. “What’s wrong?” he asked her.IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)“Well you need to get it Howard, this is important.” Fury said.“Thank you Noel.” He said. “The plan is to lay low for now recover from the fight, and get as much information you can out of Abraham.”“The Brotherhood is our number one threat right now.” He added.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Nice… I tried my best.” he said. “But I had to help the team take out the sentinels in DC.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She smiled as he rubber the small of her back, "How long were you up there?" she asked him. IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)"I can try, what do you need help with?" the raven haired woman asked Fauna.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC-Erin:As the others were talking to Fury, the screen seemed to fizzle a moment, before splitting, top and bottom. The next second the other Avengers noticed two faces. First, Fury, on the top, next, Erin, with a smile on his face, munching down on a few donuts."Guys, this place has everything, it's so awesome!...Oh, hi. You must be Fury, right?" he asked, looking up on the screen. "And what's this about the Brotherhood? Fire and blood? Remove them at all costs? I'm cool with that."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Ugh, it was dreadful," he groaned, laughing slightly. "Maybe...I don't know, the better part of three days? I came down for about fifteen minutes every six hours and the rest of the time I've spent in the roof. I felt like I was developing clots in every last vein."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Icitine"We need to talk." She said seriously, the images of him looking at Ashlynn flashing in her head.IC: Liberty"Got it Fury." Noel said. "Hey Erin." Noel waved at him.She sat down on the couch and sighed. "God it has been a long day."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)“And this must be the child of Dr. Banner.” Fury said smoothly. “How nice of you to interrupt.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“That sounds horrible, why were you hiding out here to begin with?” she asked him looking into his eyes with her emerald orbs.“You need to be careful… I don’t want them finding you.” She told him.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)"Oh hey Erin, I was wondering where you went."“Yes it has.” Ares agreed as he flew over to the couch and sat next to her wincing as he dropped his injured leg down.Too **** long for me.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Sure what’s up?” he asked her his dark blue eyes full of questions. He wondered why she was acting like this…IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Are you a mutant?” she asked the girl. “If so then yes… lots of them actually, this warehouse is full of them.” She said.“I’m a mutant actually.” She said as she shifted her hand into smoke before it turned solid again.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Liberty"How's the leg?" Noel asked Area, her emerald eyes looking into his grey. She gently touched his leg, massaging around the wound. "I heard massaging around wounds helps."IC: IcitineLilliana grabbed John and pulled him into another hallway. "Look...I know you still love Ashlynn." She said, her eyes swelling up with tears.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"That's great...you two talk...I'll just, find somewhere to lay down till the world stops spinning." She said, feeling woozy, her head feeling like a jackhammer had pounded it, John's fist was really really hard. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I started walking toward outside, still talking with Matt. "Oh yeah I remember that, I didn't know Pietro was capable of reprogramming sentinels like that, surprised me." They were approaching Fauna and Nyx as they walked. IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -"Laying low sounds great to me. I have a lot of repairs and maintenance to do on my armor. And hi Erin."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC GeoffreyNodding, I followed the agent onto the plane.IC KnowerI arrived back home. Dad wasn't home yet; good. I sat down on the couch and started watching an old movie. Judging from what was going on in it, it seemed to be Return of the Jedi but I wasn't too sure.IC MachinexPushing the Enforcer mech into an empty research wing, I packed up my things. Time to go home. I called a cab to take me back to my house.OOC any way for Knower and Machinex to attach themselves to the X-Men/Brotherhood plot?

IC-Erin:"And you're the world renowned Fury, who is barely known by anything but that name, and should give me a recap on what's already been discussed. Right?" He smiled."Howard, you should get over here. They've got an old piece of Hammertech and I'm having fun making it break down every two seconds with a flake of glaze from the donut."

profiles i guess

OOC: I don’t really see a way no.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“It’s been better.” he admitted. “But I won’t be able to fight like this… not easily anyway.”“We need to find a healer of some sort.” he added. He blushed as she began to massage his leg, “That is making it feel a bit better.” he said his grey eyes meeting her emerald ones.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John allowed himself to be pulled away by Liliana. “What the **** are you talking about?” he said grabbing her shoulders. “I told you at the beach that I only love you!” he said. “Where is this coming from?” he demanded.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“My uncle has many tricks up his sleeve.” he said. “Besides an innate understanding of the metal object he is controlling comes with his power, I’ve seen him dismember a gun with his powers and then reassemble it in seconds.” he said. He watched as a girl turned into a hummingbird, “Is she a Brotherhood member?” he asked.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)She watched the girl turn into a hummingbird. “Hmm…” she shrugged.IC: Weapon-X Agent (Plane, NYC)The agent sat down as the plane began to take off down the runway and then into the air.IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)“Recap my ***.” Fury said. “Ask your teammates for one, I may have an eye-patch but I’m not a god****** parrot.” Fury said.

IC: Icitine"Daken said you did! He said you told him!" She yelled, tears now going down her cheeks.IC: Liberty"I'm glad it feels a little better." She said with a smile. "I need you to get better, ok?" Noel said softly.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -Howard grinned at Erin. "Sounds like fun." The he turned his attention back to Fury. "How much do you know about Weapon X? Abraham mentioned it to me, from what he was saying it sounded like the Brotherhood were going to help the X-men go on some sort of mission to take them down." IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal, unable to get very far in her current state, resorted to lying on the ground near the wall, trying to ignore Lilliana's yelling, though with her super hearing it was difficult. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Don't think so, I've never seen this girl before." I said as I walked up to Fauna and Nyx. "Hey Nyx, who's your friend?" I asked, I gave Fauna a friendly grin.

IC-Erin:"Hey. Needlessly hostile and angry is my job, not yours, Fury. Yours is to be needlessly hostile and angry while giving the team useful information. However, I haven't received the information, so you should go again. For the interests of posterity, you know. Keep a perfect record." After that, he smiled his most endearing smile at Fury.

profiles i guess

OOC: Seems like a solid explanation. One last question. Could you be a bit more specific about the strength and durability of these constructs? Normal level of toughness doesn't quite explain it well enough for me.IC: Adrian shrugged and took the collar. "Okay. sounds like a plan."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: JuliaJulia returned the hug as best she could. Abbas had always been the strongest, most certain person she knew, and to see him like this frightened her even more. But more than anything, she knew she couldn't give up hope. Alex was probably still alive under the protection of those other X-Men, and his determination to save those he loved would pull through. She knew it would.

67tlbk.png

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Liliana please… stop crying.” he said. “I don’t love her I love you!” he said. “Daken told you this? He’s lying! I never said that!” he said.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Okay if you say so.” he said. “I was sort of just planning to stay wounded for the rest of my life.” he grinned before sticking his tongue out at her.“You did great today…” he said. “Much better then anything I did.” IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“That would be Matt and Nathan, X-Man and Brotherhood member respectively.” she said.“I actually don’t know Nathan.”“What’s your name and who are you affiliated with?” she asked the girl.IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)“Weapon-X… ****.” he said. “I should have know they were behind this mess.”“I know too much about them… I know what they did to Wolverine and I know who they really work for.”“The only thing I don’t know is their current location, they’ve switched facilities from their old one too many people knew where it was.” he added.“Weapon-X kidnaps mutants and literally turns them into assassins. They’ve been known to experiment on mutants like they did with Wolverine and even tamper with their memories.”Fury largely ignored Erin he’d already told him he wouldn’t repeat himself and he hadn’t been giving out useful information until now.

IC: Madness muttered something and began kicking the cell walls, angry.'No don't get angry,' he thought, forcing himself to calm down. 'You don't want to raise Cain.'IC:Crane looked curiously at the guy, who had somehow stopped. "You OK?"IC:Sara sat out of everyone's way and tried to seem as invisible as possible.Amaterasu noticed that there seemed to be an influx of people gathering outside. She formed light into stairs and walked down to the ground. "What is it?" IC:Will slipped and fell, yelling out. He tried to stand but had possibly broke his ankle, due to the shooting pains up his leg."Oh, no..." OOC: Open for interaction.IC: LesterBack to my hideout.It was on a roof. And it was a gigantic water tank. Equipped with all the moderator cons.You don't expect me to live in the sewers, right?I walked inside, and just lazed on the bed.Hopefully, there would be a new job coming in.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane walked past Julia and Abbas, “Who is in there?” he asked her.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Warehouse)“We have returned from destroying the Enforcer Tower.” he told Amaterasu. “We also have formed a truce with some of the X-Men and they have come along as well.” he added.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Well...I helped out the X-Men a couple weeks ago, when they first escaped," he admitted, meeting Christine's gaze. "Johnson tried to have me whacked, I killed his sniper...we haven't really liked each other much since then. I came to see what I could do to help here."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Icitine "Why would Daken lie to me?" Lilliana asked, her voice filled with anger and confusion. "He is my oldest friend!"IC: LibertyNoel grinned at Ares's sarcasm and laughed. "But then I'd have to take care of you all the time." She said teasingly. "And no I didn't do better than you...I got pinned under that creep over in the other room."

IC: AbrahamThey're in the other room. Abraham cast a glance around the room, checking for any of his captors. Sounds like they will be for a while yet... And I am hungry...Silently, the mutant stepped forward, pushing through the field that contained him, and making a beeline for the fridge he knew to be down the hall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KnightAs Knight was driving he was passed by two women driving insanely fast on a motorcycle, he had an illusion of just a normal motorcyclest placed around him and rage but that didn't hide the fact that the Solar Cycle was largely silent because of its solar powered engine.Knight drove to one of his safe houses and took Rage and both the motorcycles inside, he laid Rage on the small bed and removed his light bandages, replacing them with real ones, then he restocked the first aid kit on his bike. The morphine would be wearing off about now and Rage would wake up soon.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: ShadowLess than ten minutes of high speed driving later, Shadow pulled to a stop next to the curb. No sooner did she and her passenger dismount, the motorcycle vanished back into the ether."We're here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -Howard's face got rather serious as he listened to Fury. "Abraham mentioned that it was very possible that Weapon X may of found Xavier's Institute, and possibly captured many of the students and X-men there. I think that would largely explain why we saw X-men helping the Brotherhood. So chances are, they have found the location of Weapon X and are planning a rescue of some sort."

IC: AbrahamQuietly, Abraham opened the fridge, and nodded. Well. Can't say Stark doesn't have a decent taste in sandwich fixings.Quickly, he pulled out the bread, and grabbed the contents he wanted out of the fridge. Onion, salami, lettuce, among other things. With a speed born of years of practice at making a sandwich in a hurry, he piled them together, and slipped the food back where it was. He grabbed his lunch, and started making his way back to his cell.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Warehouse)He turned his yellow eyes on Amaterasu, “Of course we can’t trust them. I’d rather them dead then here with us, but Quicksilver’s orders.” he shrugged.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“I remember that… I have your memories now until the power wares off.” She shrugged.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I… I don’t know,” he told her his eyes wide. “But I must find out,” he said. “I love you more then anything Liliana, I would die for you.”IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“If you’re right then this is worse then I thought.” he said stroking his chin. “I’ll send an team to the institute see what they can find out.” he said.“Unless you want to go yourselves.” he added.