IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -While I waited for the young girl to respond to us, she seemed a bit shy, I decided to go over to the two Ultimates. I didn't know much about them, only that they were X-men from some other dimension. It hurt my head thinking about how that worked, so I didn't. "So...you guys are from a different...dimension?" I asked X-bones and Showstopper.The plant-like mutant just stared at me with...curious eyes, almost like she knew me. It felt weird.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "She doesn't hate Ric," X-Bones, "And since this universe has one, she'll do anything for him. Save him if he's captured, help him rescue his friends if he's free. This univeres's version of her might also guilt trip her, or give her something to prove. Whichever way, I reckon she'll help."Windrider blew over. Frankly, X-Bones preferred his costume in their universe to the civvies this one wore. "Yes, we're from a parallel dimension. Or alternate dimension, since there are a few changes that suggest we're not too parallel anymore."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Well, I not exactly sure how all that dimension stuff works, but does that mean there is someone in your dimension as handsome as me?" I said with a cocky grin.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: VictoriaAs she had been doing for quite a while, Victoria watched the other elements from a distance.IC: AlexAlex stepped out into the main room of the warehouse, his eyes roaming around the room, taking in the mutants gathered around. He could see the ultimates gathered, and once again, his heart started to leap in joy before reality smashed back down on it.These are not the people you know. They are nothing like the people you know, they will never be the people you know. So just focus on saving them.The technopath made it a point not to look at Julia, even though he knew exactly where in the room she was. That was one person's doppelganger he wasn't sure he could handle speaking with.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "...yeah, the you of our dimension...he's not so handsome anymore," X-Bones said, "You know our universe is currently at war, right? Actually, what with the Ultimatum Wave, and the repeated alien invasions and that time Reed Richards went crazy and took over Europe, I don't think we've ever not been at war. Our universe kind of sucks, is what I'm saying."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Wow....not exactly a vacation spot huh?" I said, a bit disappointed that I was apparently either dead or really ugly in that universe. "Welp, that makes me feel a whole lot better about this dimension, as messed up as it is."

IC: KnightKnight handed him a water bottle then turned his light back on. "Independent. What are you? At first I thought you were with the Brotherhood but then they didn't take you with them when they left."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Yeah, nothing personal, mate, but this place is like the minor leagues for apocalypse, now scenarios. Most of you wouldn't cut it."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I shrugged, "If you say so, mate." This other Dallas was 90% less cheerful, though from what they were saying about their dimension it was hardly a surprise. "I find I can cut through a lot of things with this." I said, gesturing to my sheathed katana. "Now if I could my hands on a adamantium blade that would be something..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Our you didn't exactly grasp that concept," Dallas pointed out with a shrug, brushing long black hair away from one fizzling blue eye. "Hard looking handsome with three quarters of your face roasted."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Yeah, they sort of got tired of Rosalina messing with their guns and just threw some grenades. Hundred percent chance the chemicals in those will react and explode, so no way she could alter the probabilities." X-Bones explained, "You couldn't keep down all the explosions and...well...we probably could have used barbecue sauce on your face for all the good actual medicine did."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: AlexAlex stood at the edge of the room, listening to everything he could hear.As much as he had grown to enjoy company, solitude was always where he felt the safest. And surrounded by unknown people, some of them likely hostile, solitude probably was safety. Of the many people around, there were only two he trusted to any degree.In reflection, perhaps the past week had made his heart harder, drained the last pockets if optimism. But now... It very much seemed that optimism could be deadly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Yeahhh, that was rough. Card has this weird craving for burnt food, so we kinda had to keep him restrained long enough for a shallow burial...tough day for everyone involved, really. I, for one, was surprised that Kane Johnson could be set on fire like that when his superpower relies on him, well...being on fire."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Well, that isn't gonna happen to me. I mean now that you've given me warning it like, can't happen right? Isn't that like some kind of unwritten rule?" I was honestly a bit worried.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: "I don't really know how it works between the dimensions. From what I've seen of files your X-Men started out much earlier in time than ours did, and had a different line-up, so we don't match up exactly," X-Bones said, "But if the Phalanx ever invade here in force, you might want to consider getting far away. Like, off the planet far away."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Well, uh..."Dallas chewed on his lip for a second, sharing a glance with Alec, before turning back to Nathan and shrugging."Ever seen any of the Final Destination movies, mate?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Well hopefully these Phalanx won't ever find Earth in this dimension." I looked at Dallas. "No...and now I know why I avoided watching them." Ashley sighed. "You two are gonna give the poor guy Pyrophobia." "Nah uh. Though all the same I'll try to avoid becoming hot like mexico." I wasn't gonna let anyone thing I was scared of a little fire, as if. I turned to Fauna. "Well hi, my name is Nathan Stari, and I'm not afraid of fire."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"It's a warehouse, currently the base of operations for the Brotherhood of Mutants." I got a little closer to Fauna and whispered. "But um, I wouldn't recommend joining them, I don't think it would suit you if you know what I'm saying." I turned to Nate and blinked at him. "Cool story bro." If Hawkins here was trying to make a joke, he was failing at it. Ashley smirked at Dallas and waved her vine-like hand dismissively. "Yeah yeah, love ya guys too and whatever."

IC: (Scott) Scott had followed lexie to her room, only to leave when the smell got through the helmet before it could filter it. He turned around and kept walking, back out into the main room. There, he found a trash can, and then took off his helmet and puked in the trash. "Anyone have a bottle of water on them?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Well, assuming all goes to plan and we save all the X-men you could join them." I said to Fauna before looking back at Hawkins. "It's probably not the dumbest thing you've done either."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC (Angela Dean)Angela was much like Alex: she, too, usually preferred solitude to company. It hadn't always been that way, but now it was. And if there's one thing that people like her are good at, it's recognizing others like her.So when she saw Alex standing at the side of the room, she knew what he was feeling. Pretty much. I mean, she could take a stab at what he was thinking: Gee, I'm surrounded by people who a) want to use me, or b) want to kill me.It wasn't rocket science. Alex was an X-Man, so, by default, most of the Brotherhood loathed him. The only non-Brotherhood in here were the Ultimate X-Men, and they were only interested in using the technopath to save their universe.Out of the whole room, Angela was really the only one that couldn't be placed in either category. She was the variable (something she was used to).The teenage precognitive gradually made her way around the room, sidling up to Alex and standing beside him. A long moment passed before she spoke."How's it goin', Al?"

IC: (Scott)Scott herld again in the trash can. "Anyone have some water?" Scott said this a bit louder, trying to be heard. Robot or not, a smell like that could bring him down if the filters didn't activate quickly. (Blake)Now that Krystal was good, Blake headed back to his room. The mirrors had shaken both him and Death. That was the most disturbing thin I've ever seen. It was for me too, and the others might feel the same, or sad that we lost the son of the Juggernat. I didn't thin anything could kill him. Same as me. I'm saddened that he pasted through my doors. It didn't feel his tiime. Even Death it's self was shocked into a depressed state.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"You...you hit your head as a child didn't you?" I asked, resisting the urge to facepalm. The Mysterious Priest watched the funny little ground from a short distance, leaning against a wall. He was doing what he always did, observing with that same eerie smile he always had. In fact he was currently observing Scott spilling his insides into a trash can. He vanished, out of sight for a moment or two before appearing next to Scoot, a water bottle in hand. "I believe this is what you were looking for?" He said, smiling.

IC: AlexAlex's shield shifted slightly, allowing Angela to take up her position without being blocked. Even now, it was positioned for the best possible coverage, in case someone decided to ignore the fragile truce that existed. Something that he didn't have a hard time picturing.Angela was an enigma, a puzzle he couldn't quite work out. She was quiet, even quieter than him, if that was possible. He had only seen her a handful of times since he arrived at the Institute, making her even more of a recluse than he was. Then again, he made it a point not to get involved with people, so he wasn't really in any place to judge.He was silent a moment after her question, as if pondering the answer. "It could be worse. What about you, Angela?"

fK5oqYf.jpg