IC: JamesJames shrugged. "Wouldn't be a bad idea. We might even be able to get some information we didn't have before, besides confirming suspicions.""We'll need to wait for a while, though. I don't think Ares is in any shape to move much," He held up his arm. "And fighting like this would be problematic. And it's best to be prepared."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AbrahamQuietly, Abraham opened the fridge, and nodded. Well. Can't say Stark doesn't have a decent taste in sandwich fixings.Quickly, he pulled out the bread, and grabbed the contents he wanted out of the fridge. Onion, salami, lettuce, among other things. With a speed born of years of practice at making a sandwich in a hurry, he piled them together, and slipped the food back where it was. He grabbed his lunch, and started making his way back to his cell.
OOC LOLIC KnowerI was still watching Star Wars VI, albeit the credits of it, when dad came home. "You finished your homework?" he asked. "Yep," I replied. "And you've been watching Star Wars the whole time." "That's right," I replied. Dad could NOT find out that I was at the Enforcer Tower, if he did... I shuddered at the thought. "Hey look, it's a marathon loop," I said as the Phantom Menace came on. "My favourite one." Dad sat down beside me and inn a rare father and son moment, we started watching the movie. Maybe we'd catch the next as well.

IC: KnightKnight turned around and saw that Rage was awake, he pulled out a small flashlight and shined it at the wall, the light formed into words saying: "You are in a small house a few minutes away from the remains of the enforcer tower. I brought you here because your arm was broken and you needed medical attention.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: James"Well alright then." The super soldier flexed his fingers experimentally, checking on the varios joints from the wrist down. He healed quicker than most, benefits of being an example of the perfect human, but even for him it was rather soon.By his estimate, he'd lost a fair amount of blood, and his wrist hadn't even really started healing. Neither he nor Ares should be moving, let alone getting up and heading out for another mission.But like **** am I being out done by some magician.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: If you have super-strength, and hit it with full force once, it'll change colors.IC: Chris Marie:​Chris was still outside Christine's room. He could partially hear inside. But he didn't know who she was talking to, or what she was saying. It was lonely out here. It made him wonder where Shawn had gone. He really wished he had someone to talk to.IC: Rapture:"Well let me think," She said, walking into the room, "The two siblings with white and brown hair are traumatized. The girl was friends with the one that died, the other apparently is dealing with that fact he killed someone(s) on the mission, and his body was possessed by... Something."She hesitated with this last statement. She'd seen the boy's mind, whatever had been in control was definitely not weak, and might have posed a threat later on. It might still actually..."The girl with wings is freaking out that she killed as well, and John is having a problem with Daken, and the rest are either unaffected, or mildly disturbed about Unbreakable's death," She concluded, only mildly bored now. At least she had someone to talk to rather than watching the weapons bicker between each other, "Anyway, I have something more important to talk about."

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -"Alright, if you guys are going then, I'll monitor your progress from here. I have to do some extensive repairs on my suit, and besides, someone will need to keep an eye on Abraham." Howard suggested.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“Because maybe I can get them out of there.” he said looking at Julia.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Interesting.” he said kicking his feet up on the desk. “I knew Christine was attached to Jake but she’s traumatized? Her brother too?”“I could honestly write a soap opera out of this place.” he grinned. “So her brother killed someone? Big whoop we all kill people here.”“Girl with wings… oh her Jean Grey’s little girl, she’ll survive after killing for long enough she will become numb to it like all the rest.”“What’s this about John and Daken?” he asked leaning forward and taking a drag on his cigar.“And what’s more important then the mental states and problems of my very expensive Weapons?” he asked raising a brow.

IC: Liberty"I say that we rest for a day or so and then go...I'm not feeling up to par anyway.." Noel lied. She felt fine but knew that both Ares and James needed time to heal. IC: Icitine"As I would for you." Lilliana said softly when John said he would die for her. "I'm so confused right now.."

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)"That's a good idea, we don't want him breaking out or something." he nodded at Howard. He then looked over at Noel next to him as she spoke. "You sure?" he asked. "I'm feeling fine really." he said. "But if you want to take the day to rest, then I won't argue." he smiled.Actually some rest sounds nice...IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"We will figure this out, I promise." he told her. "Daken must of been confused by what I told him about my past."

IC: AbrahamAbraham calmly pressed his hand against the field, waiting for his body to adapt once more. He'd been out long enough that trying to push through was not an advised move, so he would get the adaptation back up to full working strength before pushing through.He took a bite of his sandwich with his free hand.IC: JamesOh, thank god."Yeah. Maybe that is a good idea."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Rapture:"The person who's telling you about all your mentally damaged weapons," She replied, pausing for a second and cocking her head, "Although, I might be mistaken on good ole' John and Daken. I can't really get into John's mind because he's blocked... Same with Daken. I can only see things through the mind of that girl they like. It's hard to tell with her, she's not John or Daken."

IC: Sanders"Yes my friend Buisness". The man bent down in his seat and grabbed a bottle, he poured some of the liquid in to two cups, and offered one of the cups to Gravity."Now like I was saying since you dont know much about our world, securing a place of employment would be in your best interest. And with me looking over you you would be twice as secure"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound)"Oh. Well, I'm sorry to hear that," he said, those same memories, of a life full of loneliness, agony, and misguided determination to eliminate both of them, glistening behind his eyes.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“That’s true you have been here longer.” he nodded.“So John and Daken like one of the Weapons? Who is it?” IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent (Plane)“That’s for us to know and you to not find out.” he smirked.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Since he was right next to Noel he stuck his tongue out at her again and smiled at her as if to stay thank you.“Yeah I don’t think any of us mind staying here.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)"Don't be..." she said looking at him. "I'm glad that you're here."IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)"It has to be." he said. "I don't think Daken would try to cause problems between us." he said. Daken who was standing down the hall pressed up against the hall and using his acute hearing to listen to them swore inwardly. It seemed his plan hadn't worked... she still loved John.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC Geoffrey (Weapon X jet)"Well I hope I won't freeze," I muttered.IC Gravity (Sander's office)"What kind of job are you offering?"IC ASOS (NYC park)I sat down on a bench. Still grumbling over my stolen mech, I looked around at the people walking by. Finally, I said "Come on people! I need interaction! I'll make a good plot addition! I can't just sit here forever!"OOC I think he said it already.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"In that case, I'm glad I'm here, too."IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)"Should I turn my safety off, just in case?"Shadow turned, startled, to see that her BFF was carrying a Glock 9mm, police issue, in her back waistband. Her cheery, innocent grin said a lot more than it should have."I mean...I thought you'd be proud of me for coming prepared," she added, slightly unsure.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sanders "Well you my friend have already shown yourself capable in many fields. You are a capable fighter and you claim to be a top canidate in the Genetic field, and being able to do that so far in the future is quite a feat." The man took a small sip of his drink wiping his mouth with a napkin after."I want you to work for me in two fields; an occasional muscle man and a genetic researcher. With your knowledge in todays times, thing like medicine and appliances will boom greatly in growth."

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -"Way more than then we'll probably ever fill. This tower was used as a home for a lot of people in the original Avengers." Howard said. "Oh, and before I forget again, take your new ID cards and have your eyes and right hand scanned by the computer. I'm tired off having to let you guys in everywhere myself."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: X-Bones had taken a position on one of the higher walkways in the warehouse, watching over the assembled Brotherhood, X-Men and Ultimates. It was weird seeing so many faces that were familiar yet unfamiliar. There was Windrider, still carrying that old katana. Two versions of Jordan, seemingly avoiding each other (not that X-Bones could blame them). Oh look, and Nero. Unlucky sod couldn't walk in this dimension either it seemed, though at least he hadn't perished trying to defend Muir Island. Mind you he was lucky. Other mutants had been captured and carried off to be test subjects for the Phalanx. They wanted to know how to reproduce mutant powers, since mutant genealogy was proving tricky for them to infect and assimilate. That was one of the reasons they went for Muir Island in the first place, and why X-Bones was so fervent to stop them. If their conquest of Earth became absolute they'd learn how to replicate powers of their own. And given their nature as a fused single organism with many components as soon as one Phalanx unit had powers, they all would. An army of mechanical soldiers with the powers of every mutant on the planet simultaneously. They'd swarm across the galaxy, maybe even the entire universe, and nothing could stop them, not the Shi'ar, not the Skrull, not the Kree and certainly not whatever was left of the Chitauri. Victory on Earth meant victory everywhere else, and X-Bones would not have that on his conscience

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"What do you propose we do about Alex?" Dallas asked softly from his place at X-Bone's right. "He's proving...fickle. Moreso than I remember him as being."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "I'm hoping he'll cool down once we rescue his friends," X-Bones answered, "I don't think this one's gone through as much as ours did. He's not used to the heat and here we are throwing him in the fire, and other assorted metaphors. But for now he's just been busted out of prison and told he's got to come save a universe while all his friends languish in Weapon X custody, so I'm willing to cut him a little slack."He turned to face Dallas, one eyebrow arched dryly, "You didn't help by hitting your alternate self with a car you know. And I think it counts as attempted suicide."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"I did what I had to do to save Ashlynn from getting gunned down by some weekend warrior," replied Dallas. "If Alex's life isn't in danger, I'm going to look after my own. We're all we have left at this point, even despite little quirks like Ashlynn going all Exorcist, Shadow getting all butthurt about dead Ric, and Wild Card...being Wild Card."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KnightKnight flicked his light off and on, changing the message to say: "You were hurt. And saving people is what I do." Then he changed it again. "Was your throat damaged?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Sanders "Well you my friend have already shown yourself capable in many fields. You are a capable fighter and you claim to be a top canidate in the Genetic field, and being able to do that so far in the future is quite a feat." The man took a small sip of his drink wiping his mouth with a napkin after."I want you to work for me in two fields; an occasional muscle man and a genetic researcher. With your knowledge in todays times, thing like medicine and appliances will boom greatly in growth."
IC Gravity"That aounds good."

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Well, maybe Card found a kennel and decided to treat himself," he replied with a shrug. "As for Victoria...who knows. That girl always has her own thing going."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Wild Card:The Shape-shifter in question currently was a few hundred meters away from the weapon X base. He'd already realized that being a scaled being in the middle of winter was a stupid idea, and had changed to something with a bit more fur to stave off the cold. He hated waiting. The more he waited, the more he pondered the question. Who was really at fault. Was everything self-inflicted..?

IC: KnightKnight flicked his light off and on, changing the message to say: "You were hurt. And saving people is what I do." Then he changed it again. "Was your throat damaged?"
IC RageThe message in flames changed. "I don't know, it might just be dry... Are you Brotherhood, X-Men, Weapon X, SHIELD, or an independant?"