IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

I smiled as the two girls hugged. Though a scary though crossed my mind as I thought about everything I had just learned in the span of a minute.

Lilliana was getting married to John....and John still hated me guts.

Yeah I was gonna need to get John to like me before the wedding...somehow.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: By the time the Ambroses had finished counting they were gone. They had taken the bodies with them. The only remnant of their presence was some scorch marks on the lawn and driveway. The other fighters had clipped the phone line.IC: Jared's wings suddenly twitched. He bent one forward where he could see it and looked at the appendage with interest.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Rebekah

"That should be fine. As long as you're helping her, she should be able to move around with relative safety."

IC: James

James was playing his his Christmas present, when his comm channel went off. "Hello?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan walked through the snow, dressed in a parka with a deep hood; she had run into a bounty hunter a few days ago and had run, only stopping to sleep at night. Now she was exhausted and hungry, she passed a large mansion and looked hard at it. ’Is this the famous school for mutants.’ She thought. ‘I don’t know, but you should check it out before knocking on the door.’ The Biohesive answered. ‘Good idea.’ Susan kept walking until she was out of sight of front door but then she unfurled her wings through holes in her parka, flew over the fence and snuck towards a window.

OOC: Is the magical defences made by Manuel still up? Here’s a new profile:

Name: Walter RolandCodename: Iron BoltAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Walter‘s first power was one that he has had since he was a baby: His bones are made of an organic metal about as strong as steel that grows and heals with him.

His second power is related to the first but emerged much more recently: His hands can shift into massive, tri-bladed talons (about the size and shape of Hahli’s protosteel talon) that are stronger then steel, these are made of the same organic metal that his bones are made of so they will heal if cut.

His third power is not related to his other two powers: He has power over electricity and can make ropes and nets out of near solid electricity though they will still release electricity if they are strained too much, he can use this power best if his hands are shifted into talons.

Appearance: Walter has jet black hair and electric blue eyes (pun intended), he is tall and lean but muscled as well. He mainly wears blue and black and his costume will be dark blue with strands of electricity spider-webbing across it.Weapons: His talons.Skills: Picking both mechanical and electronic locks, installing and maintaining security systems, basic fighting and weapons training.

Personality: Walter is normally friendly and cheerful but when he is working he becomes cold and serious and hardly speaks more then necessary (although he will still crack the occasional subtle joke).Weakness: His talons are still part of him and if they are damaged he will feel pain. If you have thick rubber gloves you could break through his ropes and nets. Although his bones are metal if they are bent or broken they will take just as long to heal as normal bones.Bio: When Walter was a baby his bones were very weak and the doctor thought he would not live, but then after a little while he seemed to get stronger and when he was X-rayed they found that his bones had turned to metal, because his mutation wasn’t obvious his parents decided to turn a blind eye to it and so he grew up fairly normal. Walter was training to go into security and had even gotten a job as a junior security guard (although he was easily much more qualified then most of the other guards) but one day while he was at his job his second mutant power manifested and since he didn’t know he was a mutant he completely freaked and ended up accessing his third power, which destroyed every electronic devise in the building. He ran home but his parents had already heard what happened and refused to even let him in the house, locking the door and shouting at him to go away. And so he left trying to get to Xavier’s School for the Gifted Youngsters.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: While I don't see any technical problems with Iron Bolt, the degree of separation between his two primary powers confuses me. Exactly how did he develop such an unrelated power?

That aside, however, Approval one is a-go.

IC: Hair still proving a mighty obstacle to dry, Adrian was now sitting near the edge of the pool, trying to dry his hair with vigorous rubbing, inch by infuriating inch. He had made at least somewhat significant progress, now being almost halfway done, but the total time it was taking was beginning to drive Adrian nuts.

"I'm this close to just letting this mess air dry..." Adrian muttered under his breath.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Yeah, Iron Bolt looks okay. I give the second approval.

"Okay, first of all I was only trying to make a joke about your music, which is actually quite amazing, secondly I've hardly noticed anything while I've been dragged around the institute. This kid has like...unlimited energy..."

I rubbed the back of my head. "She's pretty adorable though..."

OOC: Wait. How does Howard know that the Club was behind the USAMRIID attack? I know that their agents are operating as the Cold-Bloods, but I don't think anyone's figured out their ruse yet.

IC: Venom

The projection blinded us, allowing for that Spider-Man knock-off to escape, but it certainly wouldn't be the last he heard of us. But, for now, we would have to deal with the authorities. They were certainly tougher and more well-trained than our previous foe, but they also lacked the superpowers that he had.

Oh, this was going to be fun.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Howard knows because he recognized Katherine from the banquet, has nothing to do with the Cold-Bloods.

IC: Krystal - Institute, Westchester -

"Alright...let's go then..." Krystal said, attempting to get out of bed, she was a bit unsteady on her feet but she seemed to be managing so far.

IC: Jesika

Jesika continued to hug Lilliana. And continued. And coninuted. Thirty seconds now...

Finally, she let go, and stared up at Lilliana with her big blue eyes. "This is going to be so cool," she said. As a matter of fact, it didn't look like Jesika had taken a breath since being offered it. That, or she was hyperventilating to the 11th power. Whatever it was, she really needed to calm down. As if that was ever going to happen.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Sohail:

"I'm sorry to say that when you have such a large government, such opinions will be nearly impossible to remove," Sohail replied. "Especially when the power of the one you saved is so easily held in check by those who work under him. It makes policy changes...difficult, no?" Sohail shrugged, a slight tilt of his head to the left and back.

"Yet it seems that you have little choice but to hold out for the time being and hope that the prevaling opinion will change."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Okay!" Jesika said happily, seeming to have completely forgotten everything before the mention of food. It was very fortunate for Nathan that she seemed to only barely remember that she was looking for her hot pink wings. Almost faster than the eye could follow, she grabbed both Lilliana and Nathan's hands, and skipped along after Lilliana while pulling Nathan along behind her.

"I like blueberry because it's blue," Jesika stated matter-of-factly. Because blue was obviously an awesome color.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Icitine "Blue is my favorite color, too." Lilliana said with a smile. "I'll show you my suit sometime...it's all blue." She then walked into the kitchen taking the blue berries out of the fridge. She took out the blender as well, conjuring the perfect ice for a slushie.

"Blue is alright I guess." It was probably rather obvious what my favorite color was, considering the color of my eyes, and shirt, so I didn't bother saying it.

Edited by Snelly

IC-Alexander:

"Hey, look, you're finally awake!" Alexander said happily, noticing now that Noel's eyes were open and she was moving. "Good, good...I thought they'd caused you some irreparable brain damage, or something." He smiled, setting down the clipboard he'd been writing on and stepping up to Noel.

"Can I get you something to drink? You're likely thirsty."

profiles i guess

IC: LibertyNoel eyed the man, not trusting him at all. "I'd rather not have anything to drink...I'm not thirsty." She lied, staying in her corner of the room. She knew not to drink the water, it likely could be poisoned and she wanted to stay conscious now. "Where am I and who are you?" IC: Icitine"Yea yea, we all know your favorite color Nathan." She said as she quickly threw the blueberries in to finish the slushie. She then poured some for Jesika. "Alright, one blueberry slushie."

She watched with rapt attention as Lilliana made the slushie, her eyes somehow managing to grow wider as Lilliana conjured the ice from thin air. "Yay, thanks!"

Jesika grabbed the completed slushie like a viper, and quickly began to suck the blue slush through the straw. "I like all the colors," Jesika stated seriously, glancing up from her slushie of blue.

"...But blue is the best."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Icitine"Green is lovely too." Lilliana added in with a chuckle as she pulled a popsicle out of the fridge. No matter what the season, she always had a fondness for cold things. IC: Liberty"I'm fine." She said, observing the man closely. She could easily over power him, yet she had no clue where she was or who he was so that would have to wait. "You didn't answer my second question." Noel said sternly, getting up then promptly looked over herself. Her suit had been torn, she presumed by her captors, and was quit unfitting since it was winter and her suit looked like some tacky redneck's summer aparal. "I could use a coat or something if you have one...my costume is ripped and it's freezing in here..."

IC-Alexander:

"Did you not here that 'on both counts' I added after the 'I'm not sure,' miss?" Alex asked with a short laugh. "I have literally no idea who I really am. Although, on the jacket, just give me a moment..." he quickly ducked out of the room, returning about a minute or two later with a jacket for Noel to wear.

"I hope that fits."

profiles i guess

IC: Liberty "Ugh I'm sorry...I feel like I have a worse hangover than when I went out drinking with Brando..." Noel slumped against the wall, gratefully taking the jacket. It was a little big but she didn't care, it was warm. "Thank you." Her green eyes focused on the man again. "Well...since you don't have a name I need to figure out something to call you..."

IC:

The main screen fizzled to life on the Helicarrier, and everyone present on the deck turned to see Nick Fury's smirking mug; his eye seemed to pierce through the souls of everyone present, which was really quite a feat for just one little optic nerve, and though no cigarette was visible it almost seemed as though the air around the SHIELD honcho was...smoky. Foreboding.

"Agent Barton, care to come up here and have us some man to man time?"

Gulp. Our father, who art in heaven...

"Right away, boss," Brando said, keeping the quiver out of his voice as he turned and made his way to an elevator. Behind him, Fury's grin upped a notch before the screen crackled into static and faded to black.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND