Public votes?

Taka Nuvia

Public votes  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess the poll speaks for itself. :)Ever since the new feature of making votes public has been implemented, I've been kind of happy when I didn't see it used, since honestly, the idea makes me feel a bit uneasy. :shrugs:I mean, as long as it won't be used for contest polls, it's okay with me - it's not like I'd have to vote in a poll. Still...Anyways, curious to see what others think about it. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Heck, I'm just going to reply here and not even vote. :PIt depends on the poll. I never actually like the feature, but most of the time I don't really care. I suppose there might be instances where I actually dislike it, too, though.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I don't see the feature. I guess it's optional.
It is indeed optional. when creating a poll you can check a little box that say "make the votes public", then it's visible to everyone (there have been several polls with the feature enabled lately, and the borads will let you know if that's the case, too.)So yeah, there have been polls with and without it. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)