If BZPower was a country (BZPnui

CeeCee

I‘d be writing satyrical comedies under the watchful eyes of the Turaga of Writing.
Why the Turaga of Writing would oversee comedies about half-goat men is completely beyond me, however.As for myself, as a MOCist, I suppose in the country of BZP I would be a type of deranged mad scientist, cackling maniacally as he brings his creations to life. Sounds pretty cool.~B~

I‘d be writing satyrical comedies under the watchful eyes of the Turaga of Writing.
Why the Turaga of Writing would oversee comedies about half-goat men is completely beyond me, however.As for myself, as a MOCist, I suppose in the country of BZP I would be a type of deranged mad scientist, cackling maniacally as he brings his creations to life. Sounds pretty cool.~B~
All MOCists would be like the shadowed one lol.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

As for me I don't do a lot on BZPower so I guess I'd be someone who stays in his house and only comes out once in a while, but when I do I try to get a few things done.I'd spend a lot of the time (I'm out of the house) in RPGs, but when I have some extra time I like to travail.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Hmmm i most likely wouldn't stick to any city for long i'd be like Takua traveling all the time form place to place helping out were i can but my main place would be the creative outlet thats were i spend most my time here on BZP but i'd be that strange matoren always wandering around.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I think all of the forums would be the states/provinces and the sub-forums would be the cities. (I'd likely be living in the Comics forum, or maybe the General Discussion.) I think if BZPower were a country, they'd obviously need some sort of government. Black Six would be the president/prime minister, the other admins would be his advisers, and moderators/other staff would be the congress/senators/other government officials.That's how I'd imagine it.And a mighty fine president I think Six would make, I might add. :P

naw man

(If BZPower were a country...does that mean all internet communities would get their own island? Because, without disrespect to the fine people here, I certainly know other places I'd rather take up lodgings.)(But assuming it is just BZPower, then I'd probably reside in the CoT, adding fuel to the fire that would spark a war between CoT and GD. And then I'd sit back and watch, cackling menacingly to myself. Because I could.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Personally, I wouldn't really want BZP as its own country. My role would just be one of those members who isn't really recognized by name, but people know when they see me.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I would be one of the many crazy matoran runnign around talking about neon ponies.
Well looks like you've gained a follower (me). If it was a country, speaking from political standpoint, we'd be a Federalist country. Seeing that each sub-forum (more true with the blogs) would have its own rules and rulers, but we'd probably be more centralized in terms of leadership and legislation (possibly to a point where we'd have an asymmetrically federalist country). Meaning the administrators would have more power and say certain affairs than lessor moderators and mentors.Personally I see the subforums more as states rather cities. The blogs I'd see more as a territory that we don't want to admitt is a colony due to bad publicity. But the territory still has generally more freedom except owning a piece of property in said territory is a luxury. However any member can come to the blogs and visit just not own.What would I be doing, lobbying mr. Black Six to create a Supreme Court to interpret laws he and his little administrator passes with me as the Chief Justice. We'd also solve disputes between conflicts that arise in the forums and blogs. Probably won't happen but worth a shot. Personally I'd only be a member of the outer party who carries out all the memory hole duties.Pretty much how I'd see BZPland, though seeing what political affiliation most members have I probably enjoy living here that much. Plus no one has brought up the issues of economics yet, how would we solve such a problem.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

• 3 weeks later...
We've joked about buying North and South Dakota and making them into BZPowerland.If the blogs were part of a real BZPower country, they would probably always be on fire. Like, all of the buildings would have flaming roofs. It wouldn't actually hurt anyone if they got near, but we'd never be really able to turn them off. And all the buildings would probably be painted in shades of green that vary from really pleasant to eye-searingly obnoxious.
I'd probably have the eye-searingly obnoxious blog building. >> << *Flees*If it were perfect, or at least as close to perfect as could possibly be, and all the issues that keep popping up in the topic were solved, then I'd definitely want to be there. I'd probably spend most of my time writing opinion columns or stories for the newspaper(Aka, blogging or writing stories), on occasion going to participate in comic con festivals including re-enactments of things(Aka RPGing), and also helping fix up problems and bugs that appear in the framework of systems(The new tracker). And, of course, I'd live in BlogLand. =P

We did this in the War Zone RPG (and I believe some earlier RPGs as well). BZPower was kind of like an island with each sub-forum being its own city or area with a theme relevant to its title. BIONICLE-Based Creations became a factory area, Trading had trading, General Discussion was kind of all over and Off-Topic was anarchist homeland.The Administrators were Makuta, though they were not present and that's what sparked the conflict that was the central story of the game: The people left stepped in to take command. Other forum leader roles were taken by whatever members fit the bill, which means that they were generally Toa (but then again most everyone was a Toa).If any forum was a real place, I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty much like that, with members living out their "roles" as average citizens, except with a different setting than we're used to.
This is basically how I end up picturing BZPower.But what I would do if BZPower existed as a physical place? I'd probably be that native of the SS forum trying to start a church in CoT. :P

If the blogs were part of a real BZPower country, they would probably always be on fire. Like, all of the buildings would have flaming roofs. It wouldn't actually hurt anyone if they got near, but we'd never be really able to turn them off. And all the buildings would probably be painted in shades of green that vary from really pleasant to eye-searingly obnoxious.
That or we'd be those weird islands just off the coast that's part of the mainland culture, just way different and weirder.And, y'know, on fire and all.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

This is a forum whose members are drawn together only by a love of bionicle or the site. They have vastly different political views and a willingness to fight for them. Heck, a willingness to fight is part of human nature.I predict a civil war or a Soviet Union style breakup as things escalate and differing factions emerge.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

If the blogs were part of a real BZPower country, they would probably always be on fire. Like, all of the buildings would have flaming roofs. It wouldn't actually hurt anyone if they got near, but we'd never be really able to turn them off. And all the buildings would probably be painted in shades of green that vary from really pleasant to eye-searingly obnoxious.
That or we'd be those weird islands just off the coast that's part of the mainland culture, just way different and weirder.And, y'know, on fire and all.
I always thought the blogs would be provinces that are privately owned of something like Puerto Rico. Or the Philippines during the U.S. colonization days. Maybe the blogs be like Scottland in the U.K. honestly the blogs are a phenomena that is almost hard to make a comparison to real life countries.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I always thought the blogs would be provinces that are privately owned of something like Puerto Rico. Or the Philippines during the U.S. colonization days. Maybe the blogs be like Scottland in the U.K. honestly the blogs are a phenomena that is almost hard to make a comparison to real life countries.
They're airships! Sailing the blogosphere!On fire!

Let's hope there isn't a Hindenburg incident. Edited by TNT-DJ Vezon

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Let's hope there isn't a Hindenburg incident.
More like the Hindenblog, amirite?...too soon?

Without a doubt, I would have a permanent home in Bionicle RPG, on lunch breaks I drop in on Games&Trivia, and I visit S&T once in a while. I then spent 85% of my time playing a game called "Earth RPG", where people are organic and see us as toys. It's so realistic I now believe BZPower is a website and this Earth RPG is real.

I'd be an average citizen who lives in Storyline and Theories City and who goes out on trips to other places often. :P

Edited by toa kopaka4372

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351