If BZPower was a country (BZPnui

CeeCee

What would it be like? Imagine all the sub forums are like cities.Think of roles for the staff member groupse.g. Turaga=Forum LeadersWhat city would you call you home... or are you more a traveler, and have to real home.I have to say my home city would be S&T, so I guess my Turuaga is bonesiii hahahaha.Would you like it of BZP was a real country? I know I definitely would. What would you do on a daily basis?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

We did this in the War Zone RPG (and I believe some earlier RPGs as well). BZPower was kind of like an island with each sub-forum being its own city or area with a theme relevant to its title. BIONICLE-Based Creations became a factory area, Trading had trading, General Discussion was kind of all over and Off-Topic was anarchist homeland.The Administrators were Makuta, though they were not present and that's what sparked the conflict that was the central story of the game: The people left stepped in to take command. Other forum leader roles were taken by whatever members fit the bill, which means that they were generally Toa (but then again most everyone was a Toa).If any forum was a real place, I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty much like that, with members living out their "roles" as average citizens, except with a different setting than we're used to.

Then I would be part of the official, state-controlled, propoganda media, posting a transcript of the Latest Speech from our Glorious Leader, Black Six.In addition to "War Zone" and the other RPGs that have explored the idea, the Expanded Multiverse has was is pretty much the general example of what the member body has thought "BZ-Koro" would be like.

How well will you die?

If BZPower was a country....... I'd move there without a second thought. :PAnyway, the main places I'd visit would be in the Creative Outlet (mainly BBC, SBC, GD, and Epics) side of the island, although I occasionally would make the trip over to S&T or LD.As for where I'd live... I'm mostly in BBC, so I'd live there most likely.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The Art Forum would be my home, and I would have my own Dojo upon a tall mountain.My Turaga should be GataNui...but I suppose that's two Turaga. :lol: They are the only ones who actually understand why I prefer NINJAGO 2011 to 2012. :lol:I would stay in the Art Forum mostly, but I sometimes travel out of my comfort zone into other territories.^^

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

The Art Forum would be my home, and I would have my own Dojo upon a tall mountain.My Turaga should be GataNui...but I suppose that's two Turaga. :lol: They are the only ones who actually understand why I prefer NINJAGO 2011 to 2012. :lol:I would stay in the Art Forum mostly, but I sometimes travel out of my comfort zone into other territories.^^
Gata Nui wouldn't be a Turaga, but more of a highly respected Matoran . In fact Gata Nui would be more like a crazy dude with split personalities.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

We've joked about buying North and South Dakota and making them into BZPowerland.If the blogs were part of a real BZPower country, they would probably always be on fire. Like, all of the buildings would have flaming roofs. It wouldn't actually hurt anyone if they got near, but we'd never be really able to turn them off. And all the buildings would probably be painted in shades of green that vary from really pleasant to eye-searingly obnoxious.

We've joked about buying North and South Dakota and making them into BZPowerland.If the blogs were part of a real BZPower country, they would probably always be on fire. Like, all of the buildings would have flaming roofs. It wouldn't actually hurt anyone if they got near, but we'd never be really able to turn them off. And all the buildings would probably be painted in shades of green that vary from really pleasant to eye-searingly obnoxious.
…and giraffes would roam free in the neighborhoods.

If BZPower was a country, I would spend way too much time in the library, sitting in Laz-z-boy reclining chair. Occasionally, I might get up and join the S & T or just wander aimlessly from forum to forum, looking for a debate.I would be an evil villain who travels to other countries and other dimensions.

I think if BZPower was a country, I'd be like Takua, wondering around throughout all the different areas and not really having a paticular home.I think I'd probably hail from S&T though, even though I'm not there all the time. So I guess the ever-wise Bonesiii would be my Turuga?

Gata Nui wouldn't be a Turaga, but more of a highly respected Matoran . In fact Gata Nui would be more like a crazy dude with split personalities.
Lol. :PIf BZPower were a country, I would feel pretty uncomfortable by the lack of democracy. I think the way the site is run and how the staff works is very good, but I wouldn't want to see it for a government. Because actually, the members barely get a say on anything and the staff aren't elected. :P Also, not sure about a state not allowing political discussion. :PI guess I would be some kind of employee in a statal inquiry desk. ^_^-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Than the Moa would be my Turaga. He would bring order to the anarchy of the COT forums.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

• 2 weeks later...
We've joked about buying North and South Dakota and making them into BZPowerland.
The other day I was planning out what I would do if I won hugenormous amounts of money; after I read your post, I made it my new plan for winning hugenormous amounts of money.Also if BZP was a country I would be fulfilling my childhood dream of becoming a librarian. Chief Librarian of Fanfiction. Man, that would be pretty sweet. Especially if you replace "Chief" with "Queen". [/bestever] Edited by Hahli Husky

if this where the case than does that mean everything everyone mentions would become reality? :ninja:that's kinda scary.... but I get to be the guy that controls lightning and living with 3 others who control other elements and live in california. and the grand canyon is now terminated.since that's the epic I'm writing that's fair game right?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group