Hunted

otter

IC-Aclaraung:"You could have fueled me," Aclaraung said, though this time it was in more of a joking nature. "Because you just disappeared, gave up on an argument, insulted me, and then glorified yourself all in the space of about thirty seconds. As well as not answering my question."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Tunnel -I seemed to now have an argument between two ancient entities in my head. While I had to admit I wasn't bored anymore, I wasn't really liking the idea of having to listen to this the entire way to the Outpost. I'd ask who this other voice is but I'm afraid you'll just say, 'Quite, child' again.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sar'Jah (Outpost Central)The Skakdi, having collected all he needed, (lightstones, rope, a bit of bread, cask of water, secret weapon, etc...) left the biggest of the Outposts and headed back to where Almorn and the Skrall were standing. Stopping a few feet away, he spoke. "Ready."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "That is why you need greater purpose friend. Like me. Once I was as you would expect, a savage, mindless thing, full of hate. Then the Children of the Well found me and took me in. I can achieve greater purpose, know I am helping greater cause. Perhaps you too should consider joining. Fight the Ul'Kar for the Light, not for hate"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Skyra - Tunnel -Sorry to hear that. Fate suddenly stopped in her tracks, and sat down, letting out a yawn. As if it was contagious I yawned too. This made sense, my biological clock was telling me it was getting late, and I had slept in...days. I slid down till I was resting on the wall, there was no way I'd get to the Central Outpost before the night was over, so I decided stopping here was best. I've lost too many friends to that angry pudding...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The temple was destroyed, though it is uncertain as to whether or not the Ignika was consumed.
OOC: What Grochi said about the current state of the Ignika and, thus, Mata-Nui.IC: Levacius / Tunnels"I answer to no higher power, or greater cause. I have never sworn allegiance to another for close close to seventy millennia, and took orders from only one being - Mata-Nui himself, who created me. And he was awfully silent. I intend to keep it that way - and unless the Ignika comes floating up on a wave of pudding and Mata-Nui decides to take up his offer, than I'm staying at it alone. It doesn't matter why I fight against Ul'Kar - it just matters that he is fought."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Halnara / Outpost CentralHalnara's face went from a smile to a look that cried 'oh crud'. Her eyes darted as she said, "On second thoughts, I just remembered that I just ate. I'll just watch you."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC- Telum (Outpost Central):The Fire Glatorian sharpened his sword's edge, and slung it over his back. Toa, Glatorian, Matoran, and Agori bustled about their business, as well as other species. Some loitered, speaking with neighbors, associates, and comrades, while others conducted "shady" deals in the alleys. He could do something... "could" being the key word, but what would the use be? They had bigger things to worry about, namely the Ul'nar. His yellow eyes flicked around as he took in the sights.OoC: Open for interaction.IC- Lykaon (Outpost Central):"What you speak of," he growled, "is heresy!" Lykaon faced his two "brothers", Proditor and Perfuga."We simply want what Tuma promised," said Proditor. He was a typical warrior-class Skrall, save a few armor modifications. "You left the Skrall before, and fought against your own flesh and blood!""Because of that snake Metus's plans," Lykaon replied. "He wanted to slaughter every tribe, leaving only the Skrall, Bone Hunters, and those who defected. I only respect one thing: honor. And he severely lacked it. As do you."

IC: Hydria: (Outpost Central):Hydria walked the lonely streets of Outpost Central, sure there were beings around but they were not friends. All her old friends were gone not one left, just her alone. 'Wasn't it funny there could be a crowd of beings and they could all be alone. But some in this crowd probably knew each other, but that did not mean they were friends, maybe they were just there for business, and none of them really cared about each other.'Hydria was thinking about this when she walked right into someone (Talum).OOC: What a flimsy excuse to meet. She walked into him, If the Telum fell over she would fall over to.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OoC: What a way for a girl to meet a guy. :PIC- Telum (Outpost Central):Telum was caught off guard by the Ga-Toa. For one so thin, she had nearly knocked him off of his feet. It seemed she would fall too, but she managed to regain her balance. She smiled apologetically."I thought Arthron users always knew where they were going?" Telum joked.IC- Lykaon (Outpost Central):"There is honor in victory," Perfuga growled, hefting his axe. He was a special forces-class Skrall; dumb as a box of rocks, and surprisingly wise. "And we intend to have victory, no matter what."Lykaon narrowed his eyes. "You expect to fight the Toa, Glatorian, and their allies, as well as the Ul'kar?""We have... associates," explained Proditor, "of many races: Skakdi, Zyglak, Bone Hunters... all willing to repay the Toa and their allies for the Battle of Bara Magna."

IC: Prys, TunnelsThe Clockwork Synthetic paused, her audio receptors noticing what appeared to be speech. Still humming, she continued in the direction of the noise, oblivious that there was a possibility of it being hostile. Prys's blue eyes, as cheerful and bright as ever, scanned the darkness before in hopes of spotting something interesting.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Prys, TunnelsMuch to Prys's delight, she spotted something ahead of her, wielding a lightstone.Smiling, Prys called out to Elirak. "Hello! It's awfully dark down here, isn't it? It seems like all these tunnels are dark if you don't have a lightstone." She said, pausing her humming momentarily.OOC: I'm actually surprised no one's recognized the very obvious reference in Prys's name.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Elirak [Caves]Which is when I knew that I had completely lost my mind. Here I was, standing in the middle of I-have-no-idea-where, following music that seemed to be coming from some... thing.Whatever it was, it looked female, but it didn't look like a Toa. Or Vortixx. Or anything else for that matter. Quite frankly, I didn't know what I was looking at. "Um... Yeah," I replied, not quite sure who would greet someone like that. "Who are you?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Perhaps. But I will not fight for the 'great' causes in these tunnels. The Council has fallen too deep into corruption to point the way out, and believe me when I say that I have seen political intrigue in the past. Ruling over half of a Continent does require some of that, does it not? And the Children.... not to put your beliefs to question, but I do not follow blind viziers and psychic mist anymore than I follow an overtly aggressive pudding.""Heh. If only my crew had been there when Ul'Kar first awoke. Perhaps then we could have stopped it from growing as strong as it did. Tahu may have been a good Toa, but he and his crew were trained to fight against the threats of our Universe, not those outside of it. We had the experience. I'd have stood point, dodging its attacks and maintaining electric barriers. The others would just do there thing. Xaiara would have crushed its mind when at the source... and looked good doing it. But she's gone, the others are gone. They're all gone. Only me.""But my problems and regrets are not what's important, what's important is being part of a greater thing. But truly I say to you, I will not compromise any of my beliefs here in these tunnels to survive. They wouldn't have, and I won't. And my beliefs right now are twofold - one, Mata-Nui gives me commands. Two, Ul'Kar can be killed. And kill it we shall."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Prys, Tunnels"Me?" Prys asked, her question absurd, considering who else Elirak could be talking to. "I'm... I don't know who I am. People call me Prys, but really..." Her voiced trailed off as she began to consider her true nature as a being. Introspection at random moments isn't the best method of conversation, and it be came very, very awkward.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Cliff - Outpost CentralCliff, unaccustomed as she was to lying, simply assumed that Halnara had just eaten. So, instead of pressing the issue, the Skrall simply dropped to the ground, her highly sensitive nostrils searching for a Rahi's (she had taken to calling all creatures she saw "Rahi", unlike most of her peers) scent.There! It was a strong scent, the beast that had left it must still be close. Narrowing her eyes, Cliff settled into a lying position, stomach-down on the ground, clawed fingers grasping out for her prey. For a few minutes, she slithered around, taking occasional breaks to catch a new scent.However, within an amazingly short span of time, she emerged with a dead, bloodied Archives Mole in her claws."Now this is a catch!" Cliff beamed, holding the carcass toward Halnara, like a young child presenting the newest art project to a parent.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]