Let's brag

Geardirector

I once had all the achievements in Skyrim (then DLC came out).I scored a 27/36 on the ACT in seventh grade.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of classic rock.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of video games, and a fair knowledge of gamer culture.I can make obscure references off the top of my head (ex: specific scenes from Terminator movies, Nicholas Cage, lines from classic rock songs).I can get a good deal of obscure references.In third grade I wrote book reviews for a local magazine for five months, all published, and got paid 25 cents per word.EDIT:I almost forgot:After I found out about Operation Rainfall (this project to get three Nintendo RPGs brought to North America) I made a call to Nintendo, talked for a while with someone, and a few days later Xenoblade Chronicles was announced to be coming to North America. Coincidence? Probably, but I like to think not.Also I still haven't bought Xenoblade. It looks good, but it's not near the top of my list. The fact that I don't even own it makes the above statement even more awesome.

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I just disturbed the heck out of some other BZPers in the bzprpg news and discussion topic
That's all I do in CoT, period
Disturbed doesn't quite fit - it's not like you're talking about anything that's disturbing, you're just being, depending on the mood of the reader, amusing or annoying.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I just disturbed the heck out of some other BZPers in the bzprpg news and discussion topic
That's all I do in CoT, period
Disturbed doesn't quite fit - it's not like you're talking about anything that's disturbing, you're just being, depending on the mood of the reader, amusing or annoying.
You didn't bragAnyway, I've read at least 10 of Agatha Christie's novels

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I have the ability to receive a major headache whenever I hear a certain currently popular type of music.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

-I have very keen reflexes and good hand-eye coordination (which may or may not be due to the fact that I've spent a good chunk of my life playing video games :P)-In third grade, I wrote a Halloween-themed story that I read aloud and they published the recording on the school website-I can learn songs by ear relatively well if I know or can figure out what key they're in

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

Ooh I like this topic... :)1) I have over 95% of all Bionicle sets sold from 2001-End. (Pics to proove if you're curious).2) I am an exceptional Halo player.3) I am currently working a fourth-year college Internship as a freshman/sophomore.4) I am in the same Fraternity as the creator of Basketball (yes, the sport as a whole) James Naismith, Creater/Owner of Wendys, Dr. Seuss, John Goodman, and the creater of the computer mouse.5) Kinda musically talented, and have an ear for great music.- play Guitar, Piano, Sax, Clarinet, and honestly any instrament you put in my hand.6) I drive a way nicer car than I deserve.7) I feel bad now. I hate bragging...- Taka

Edited by Axonn's Fury

BZPChat

1) I was the best warthog driver in all of Halo 1 for PC. Seriously. I had this weird type of lag due to my router that allowed my Warthog to go faster than anyone elses, but since it hopped forward every other second, I had to anticipate everything before it happened. Very difficult. Made me almost bulletproof, tho. So, yeah, you wanna capture the flag? You let me drive, and you willl.... and then all the sequels stayed on Consoles and I never drove another warthog again confusedw.gif- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

I've been in three serious car accidents without ever touching any part of a car's control mechanisms. Lottery tickets burst into flame when I walk by. Toast within a mile of me always lands butter-side down. Rainbows invert their concavity when I come near. I'm banned from traveling to Ireland for fear that I'll kill the lepreconomy.I'm a genie of terrible luck, is what I'm saying here.Also I own (and obviously can use, because what kind of chump owns things they can't use?) a 60'' recurve bow.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

My vocabulary makes highschoolers feel 7.
The ability to force people to acquire tactile information on a number is truly impressive.I have a geode that I found in a college parking lot sitting right here on my desk. It's probably calcite, but it's still a geode that I found, so nyeh.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I can play guitar really fast! (Fast, but not very good... at all :( )I speak more spanish than my little brother. :PI can brag about things that arn't all that great.I was a creature before I could stand.I know every song from Frank Klepakchi that was in the first command and conquer

I have the ability to receive a major headache whenever I hear a certain currently popular type of music.
If that is Dubstep, then me too.
Not always Dubstep, lol. I'm thinking along the lines of LMFAO, Pitbull etc. etc. Also, modern songs by Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Black Eyes Peas etc., who all use cruddy remixes of old, great songs to gain even more popularity.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I once paid for honey with a triangular rock.
I once paid real American dollars for a triangular rock.Well okay that's an oversimplification, it was actually a C. megalodon tooth, but the general consensus is that it's a rock once it's fossilized.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Not always Dubstep, lol. I'm thinking along the lines of LMFAO, Pitbull etc. etc. Also, modern songs by Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Black Eyes Peas etc., who all use cruddy remixes of old, great songs to gain even more popularity.
Well, that does it too. :PI am part Irish... And Scottish, and German, and Native American.I have 328 posts!

Well, that does it too. :PI am part Irish... And Scottish, and German, and Native American.I have 328 posts!
I have 755.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles