Let's brag

Geardirector

I can write backwards (not reversing letter order, just flipping the shapes of the letters) without significant difficulty.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I'm posting in this topic.
No spamming, the staff made it very clear. Brag about something legitimate
Didn't really think of that as spamming, oh well.I beat the first Halo ...on normal. :PI have more then twenty dollars in my wallet.I know what to do with a drunken whaler.I can sing death metal. :smeag:I'm don't usually like to brag.(is bragging about that an oxymoron?)

I can close this topic if it becomes too spammy!So just exercise caution, I guess. No silly things like quoting a post and saying "I can quote your post!" If you have some awesome talent to brag about, though, by all means go ahead.Since my initial line would break this rule I set up if left alone, allow me to offer something else: I have quite the knack for musical comprehension.
Just so you're clear on the whole spammy thing.Anyway. I've watched all the way through Avatar: The Last Airbender over the course of a week.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I am logic. :P Kidding aside....I fail miserably on spelunky. no, it is accomplishment to be that bad.I can hold my own in marching band. a decent feat considering I have no right periferal vision. (as luck would have it, I usually end up on the left side of everything.....)I have read more books than I care to type out at the moment. (that's either a lot, or I'm lazy. maybe both.)I once changed the coarse of a mario kart game by going the wrong way. that my friends, was awesome. I have sharpie ink on the top of my sharpies. in that color. the only one I have duplicates of is silver. figure that out.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I can do hipponose! Also I am a Yognuat! :biggrin:I can stand a 2 yellow and 1 blue zappers in my mouth... SOUR

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I just spent my Calculus II class today coming up with a new substitution alphabet to be used in place of the English alphabet, with letters grouped into shape types depending on whether they are vowels, hard consonants, soft consonants, consonants that can be hard or soft, or y, and capitalized by rotation.So I think I take the prize for pointlessness here.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I walked into the archery shop and had people Gawking at my bow. :DI love my bow. it may be old, and kind of outdated. but I love it.plus it was given to me my grandfather.and just for the record, I find the fwip-thunk a lot more satisfying than the BANG of my rifle.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I've walked on the Great Wall of China.Does that count?
I'm definitely jealous.Hmmm... I've beaten Ninja Gaiden Black, beaten Halo 2 and 3 on legendary, and am currently HR8 in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

:kaukau: I just found it pretty awesome that here at WITCC, deers walk around in the middle of the campus. That can be one of the most awesome things ever and it's perhaps the best thing about this college. I was just walking along yesterday and a buck walked in front of me, and we just stopped and looked at each other for a while before it pranced off. Later that same day, some friends and I were coming back from a night out when two bucks, one of them a twelve-pointer, walked along, and we pulled over, got out of the car, and a couple of my best friends and I got out to run. We chaced the bucks straight up the hill, and they even got stalled as they tried to figure out how to navigate around some construction. It was pretty awesome.Oh, and once I was having a family reunion in the park in the middle of town next to main street, and a doe walked straight through it.I love deer.

I lived right close to the Pyramids of Giza. I could see them everyday as I went to and from school for at least nine years. I also got to go up a few steps of the pyramids before it got too risky and eventually banned. When I went snorkelling with my cousins in '08, a shark swam right past us. I am slightly more capable to understand and speak foreign languages than most people.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I had a pet turtle for three days, and then it ran away.I have a working trebuchet* sitting in my closet. I intend, at some point, to replace the current firing pin (the bit of metal that holds the sling, and from which the sling is released when the trebuchet fires) to improve accuracy, as at the moment it is an 18" tall trebuchet that can fire a projectile ninety feet but can't hit the broad side of a barn.*The weight bag is missing, but before that became the case it was a perfectly functional trebuchet.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I once had all the achievements in Skyrim (then DLC came out).I scored a 27/36 on the ACT in seventh grade.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of classic rock.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of video games, and a fair knowledge of gamer culture.I can make obscure references off the top of my head (ex: specific scenes from Terminator movies, Nicholas Cage, lines from classic rock songs).I can get a good deal of obscure references.In third grade I wrote book reviews for a local magazine for five months, all published, and got paid 25 cents per word.EDIT:I almost forgot:After I found out about Operation Rainfall (this project to get three Nintendo RPGs brought to North America) I made a call to Nintendo, talked for a while with someone, and a few days later Xenoblade Chronicles was announced to be coming to North America. Coincidence? Probably, but I like to think not.Also I still haven't bought Xenoblade. It looks good, but it's not near the top of my list. The fact that I don't even own it makes the above statement even more awesome.
Congrats to you! I assure you, Xenoblade Chronicles is a fantastic game best thing on the Wii if you ask me.

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

I once had all the achievements in Skyrim (then DLC came out).I scored a 27/36 on the ACT in seventh grade.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of classic rock.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of video games, and a fair knowledge of gamer culture.I can make obscure references off the top of my head (ex: specific scenes from Terminator movies, Nicholas Cage, lines from classic rock songs).I can get a good deal of obscure references.In third grade I wrote book reviews for a local magazine for five months, all published, and got paid 25 cents per word.EDIT:I almost forgot:After I found out about Operation Rainfall (this project to get three Nintendo RPGs brought to North America) I made a call to Nintendo, talked for a while with someone, and a few days later Xenoblade Chronicles was announced to be coming to North America. Coincidence? Probably, but I like to think not.Also I still haven't bought Xenoblade. It looks good, but it's not near the top of my list. The fact that I don't even own it makes the above statement even more awesome.
Congrats to you! I assure you, Xenoblade Chronicles is a fantastic game best thing on the Wii if you ask me.
Don't forget to bragI own the HD remakes of the Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter AND Sly Cooper trilogies

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I once caught a small serbian karp about the sise of my FOOT. ON HOLIDAY.I once brought in NO HOMEWORK FOR A WHOLE TERM.HECK YEAAAA!I am a Girl Guide.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 4 months later...

I've managed to memorize the first stanza of the pokérap.

watch:

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venasaur, Ratatta, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Ghastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...