The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

...Bioware?Wish granted, but you're turned into a Spellcaster-type Yu-Gi-Oh card first. You have 100 ATK and 100 DEF and you are a normal type. You have no relevance and are the card that makes people groan with irritation when they pull it out of a booster pack.I wish I could improve my drawing skills fast and easily.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

You're a "magician", that is, you're one of those guys that does parlor tricks that everyone and their dog already knows how to do. (Y'know, putting people in boxes and "sawing them in half", etc)Edit: Oh...beaten again. Anyway, ToSJ, he gets out of jail, but during his travels, he lands on the "Go To Jail" space on a Monopoly board, thus sending him back. And you have no Get Out Of Jail Free cards.I wish I had a theme song written for me.

Edited by Shinken Green

---------------------------------------------------Links to fun stuff---------------------------------------------------

A story I wrote in 2016My sole BZPRPG character who has existed since 2016, but has done absolutely nothing, A fun little Cantonese earworm ft. Marina Sirtis, Some real nostalgia from 2003 BZPower

僕は青空になる。。。

We are Primus. We are Prima. We are Prime Nova. We are Sentinel Prime. We are Optimus Prime.

C'mon, man, you're making this easy. Kraata are real, and one latches onto your face and you're a slave to some random Makuta that abuses you, and eventually feeds you to his Rahkshi. I wish I had Lhikan's swords.

---------------------------------------------------Links to fun stuff---------------------------------------------------

A story I wrote in 2016My sole BZPRPG character who has existed since 2016, but has done absolutely nothing, A fun little Cantonese earworm ft. Marina Sirtis, Some real nostalgia from 2003 BZPower

僕は青空になる。。。

We are Primus. We are Prima. We are Prime Nova. We are Sentinel Prime. We are Optimus Prime.

Granted, but he turns on unfriendly water and you are drowned along with almost everything else in the way.[/badpun]I wish I had all the BIONICLE accessory tubs released from 2003 through 2006.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

This normal, harmless marshmallow is saturated in the most deadly poison known to man. And there's no antidote.I wish I had my own secret room which only I know about, and it's impossible for me to get locked inside or outside, I can come and go as I please, and control everything in the room with my mind or body (whichever I prefer). And when I am in it, I am invincible.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad