The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Your wish for unwishment is unwished, creating a paradox, which you are trapped in FOREVAH!I wish I had Mind Control powers and knew how to use them.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

It is resolved, but you are from a doomed timeline, and spontaneously combust.I wish for a magic pumpkin.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

You shoot yourself with it.I wish the Makuta ate sopor slime pies and Krillitane oil.

All they eat is sopor slime pie and Krillitane oil, resulting in a race of brain-addled, yet genius MaKuTa, which accidently kill you.I wish I didn't know what to wish for.

Since everything is relative, the explosion is large... compared to a quark. Relative to humans, it is too small to see.I wish for an exploding frisbee that will not blow me up.

BLUH X2 NINJA COMBO!!People know, but they go mad from the revelation. Make a SAN check.I wish there was less spontaneous combustion in this topic.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Granted, but the Universe is destroyed due to the revelation.I wish The Invisible Noob would look at the alphabet comparison on the BIONICLE site and translate my raccoon's name himself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

All of PtVM's luck is split between Bec Noir, Teridax, and The Master, creating three ridiculously lucky villains, who kill everyone in the universe except you. Then Nikila and Vriska team up and kill you for copying their luck control powers.I wish for a banana fight.

Unfortunatel, we do not have the parts to fix it.we do not have the parts. Guess what happens to PtVM's organs.I wish I stole the batteries for the wish machine.

Granted. But it wants your Av's sonic. Bad luck, 10.I wish the Clockwork Robots wouldn't steal my organs. (And I caught on to that reference even though it's been more than 4 years since I saw that ep.)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Congrats on getting reference!They steal your muscles and bones instead.I wish for a pet immortal Stegosaurus who would not hurt me in any way.

Granted! He is told by a mysterious Va-Matoran who used time-control to escape his demise that his brain is smaller than his eye, and kills himself.I wish this Va-Matoran would become a Toa.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You become a toa of CHEESE. This power is useless in battle, and you spend an uneventful life as a cheesemaker.I wish I spent an eventful life as a cheesemaker.

Granted! You swap places with me, and end up with skeleton and muscles removed, terrible luck, mild almost serious insanity, and a number of deaths in this topic still to come. Happy Hallowe'en. >=) I wish I was a Toa of Time.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Granted, but I've already changed the meaning of every word in the dictionary to raccoon, so it's raccoon.I wish I had a fully functional non-backfireable indestructible Sonic Probe.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]