The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. It's benevolent, but boy, is it UGLY! 

I wish that I was a genie, with no responsibilities, one who isn't bound to a master, one who is impervious to all harm, is not affected by wishes but can still grant my own and suffers no negative side effects from his geniedom. (I'm going to make this wish corruption-proof.)

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

For being so invincible, the other genies ban you from being a genie and you lose everything.

Nothing is incorruptable, not even marshmallow men (Ghost Busters[for anyone who didn't know where I got it from]).

I wish I could fix corrupt wishes.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Granted.

I wish Vrokorta no longer had the power to fix corrupt wishes.  :P

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted.

I wish that I was a genie, with no responsibilities, one who isn't bound to a master, one who is impervious to all harm, is not affected by wishes but can still grant my own, is unaffected by other genies but can also affect other genies myself, and suffers no negative side effects from his geniedom. 

Take THAT.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Granted.

But he didn't.

Then it's IcarusBen's fault for letting him have the wish.

Back to wishes. Your cave is shark infested.

I wish I had a golden mask. As in, a real one that I can wear and use. The first ones that gave all the powers during the bohrok swarms.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Granted.  As much as I hate to say it, ( :P) he becomes a god instead.

I wish all the love my generation has for modern pop music ceased to exist and they began worshipping Freddy Mercury.  (He's dead, but you know what I mean.)

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Granted, but everything explodes! (since I don't know what to say about the wish)

I wish IcarusBen would stop talking in a way that's hard to understand.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, but now not even you can understand yourself!

I wish I didn't have to get up so early in the morning to do school.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

And you disappeared.......................................................................................

I wish I had an olmak.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted.  You end up being absolutely terrible at it and the people boo you out of everywhere.  (Sorry if that seemed too harsh)

I wish I was entitled to an opinion.

post, you are correct.

Granted, but when you find Suvak, Suvak explodes.

I wish you could customize pokemon in the games.(from my sister)

Edited by Vrokorta
  • Upvote 1

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted.  It turns out to be a vicious plot by the Illuminati to control everyone in the world and chaos ensues.

I wish The Academy wasn't filled with idiots and The LEGO Movie was nominated for Best Animated Feature.

post, you are correct.

Thine wish has been granted, but you immediately fall down from the sky wave, falling into a nuclear reactor. Your genes were just right, however, and after the ensuing nuclear explosion, you emerge, changed and powered with deathly powers, the radiation rotting your brain, losing some organs and feeling the need to make yourself whole. To do this, you begin eating people, thus becoming a godly super-powered zombie that has lost all intellect, thenceforth making you an unstoppable scourge upon humanity that has no idea who he is.

I wish I had more presidential golden coins (I only have Thomas Jefferson).

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but it costs several lives.

I wish someone would suplex me into a kitchen sink.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Granted, but everyone revolts against you and beheads you, your skull being taken as a holy relic to loyalists that strive to restore your empire. (Empire makes more sense then kingdom. :P)

I wish I could take a real-life tour of Tamriel from the Elder Scrolls in a ghost-like form, being unaffected by the many dangerous things and thenceforth going home unharmed back in my tangible body.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light