The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted but now your scared of little puppiesI wish that the polar ice caps would go back to the way they were.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

but now your frozen in themI whish i was the unchallenged ruler of the Bronies and everyone was one of us

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Granted, but the non-MLP folks snap out of it, get drunk, form a mob, storm your castle, mutilate you (while strategically leaving your nervous system and essential organs last so you're alive and can feel it the whole time) with their mouths, mount what's left of your severed head on a stake, set it on fire, and dance around it singing "The king is dead! The king is dead!"I wish Jar-Jar Binks' existence never occurred.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

granted but now your stuck that way and you get hit by a taxi while crossing the streetI wish that i could access kanohi powers

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted but the falcon dies on a mission you send it onI wish that i could understand what the whole brony thing is about

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted, though now they'll hate on everything else more because of it.I wish my hair was shorter and thicker.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Granted. Instead of him being banned you are banned.I wish i could never be banned from anything.

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

granted but time goes so fast that the earth dies in a matter of a week I wish that i could form a army of moose

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted; but since the wish you made was to avoid corrupting a wish you didn't make, it can't be corrupted in the first place. Therefor, your lack-of-a-wish shall be corrupted with me saying you wished for pizza. And the pizza tastes really bad.I wish Orange Fanta wouldn't go flat so quickly.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted, but then when you drink it, the carbonation makes your stomach expand. You explode.I wish I had a private airplane.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

granted you decide to fly it and forget to get a pilot's license and the FAA impounds your plane I wish that i did not have to get wood for the wood stove every day

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu