The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Unfortunately, the nor,all doughnut belongs to an unstable murderer who just got out of prison, and is willing to kill to keep his doughnuts. Literally. He kills thou to reclaim the doughnut.I wish I could get some more players in my Alien Conquest RPG. [/shameless plug]

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Granted. You hang it above a doorway, however, one day as you walk under it, it take exactly wrong and decapitates you.I wish for a Nexus 10.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

You do, but it gets shredded :PI wish I had a never running out watermelon.Mmmmmmmm

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

You are so cool you die of frostbite.:PI wish for this wish to be corrupted. :P

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Granted, but it's corrupted so horribly it disgusts you and you decide you shouldn't have wished for it to be corrupted.I wish that I could have some of the new Nerf Elite guns.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

You get the USS Enterprize, but you are Xephos and you get trapped in Minecraftia. DUHI wish wasn't awesome.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Granted. However, you are so non-awesome that everybody shuns you, and you live the rest of you life as a hermit.I wish that I was good at MOCing.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Done! The Mi-Go come down from far Yuggoth and steal your brain. They place it in a metal cylinder...you are effectively immortal.You also have no body and will go insane. Have fun. I wish Star Wars would use logic.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Done! The Mi-Go come down from far Yuggoth and steal your brain. They place it in a metal cylinder...you are effectively immortal.You also have no body and will go insane. Have fun. I wish Star Wars would use logic.
Um...What? Where you granting my wish, 'cause that has nothing to do with it. And Star Wars does use logic!Denied. That's just not possible.I wish for my life to stay normal.

Granted, but that's the actual point of the topic - granting wishes in a way so that you actually sort of deny them.

But since you wished for wishes to be corrupted INSTEAD of denied, they're now literally corrupted: all rusty and moldy and disgusting, instead of just taking a turn for the worse - the wish-cleaning-up-squad will hate you for that.

I wish for a goldfish. Preferably a radioactive mutant goldfish :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. However, people develop thousands of different dialects of blahnese. Everyone speaks a different dialect, and nobody can understand each other. Some diplomacy goes horribly wrong, and a nuclear war is kicked off. The planet explodes from all the detonated nukes, and we all die.

I wish I had a Covenant carrier.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Granted, but it also has a full ship of Covies. They rip you limb from limb and then feed you to the Jackals, just for kicks.

I wish for a frigate similar to the Normandy from Mass Effect.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted, now you have to go to a communist controlled 'education center.'I wish I had a 3DS.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"