The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Done. However, you screw up miserably and destroy all of time and space.

I wish for the power to control the state of matter of plasma, and turn anything into plasma.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

You get it, but it fuses with your head and you go blind and then you go fall into the Grand Canyon. :P

I wish my papercraft skills were better.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Granted but now Christmas is the only day where people may be merry. Every other day is filled with untold misery and strife, reducing productivity around the world. People stop caring and just wish every day could be Christmas. This one day is too fleeting though and the merriness stops once people figure out just how little joy they get each year.I wish the world could be a more positive place.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted. The world is now the most positive, joyful, happy and bright place you could ever imagine. Everyone's happy all the time, people are not just helpful to each other, no, they fulfill others' desires before the others even know that they have them. There are no fights, no wars, not even quarreling. Everyone has a home. Everyone has everything. Everybody's optimistic. Everything is fine.

It's all so positive you can hardly stand it because you are the only one who was not affected by your wish. Enjoy being surrounded by sparkles and sunshine and happiness ALL THE TIME. Forever.

I wish I had a pet demon. :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Your wish is granted and you are handed a pet demon by the residents of the underworld themselves. It's a large, sharp toothed beast who you decide to call George and in no way mauls or betrays you. At first everything seems.pretty cheerful up until the point you realise just how expensive it is to take care of a demon and how it doesn't seem eager to live off a diet of cat food. You resolve to hunt for its meals but around about the time local deer go missing you get sent a warning by the local environmental council that they're onto you. The demon just keep growing and its appetite can't be satiated so finally you have no choice but to give it away to a zoo. Remember kids. Demons aren't just for Christmas.I wish I had an entire private library.

LzcD9OS.png

Wish granted and so they learn the internet is a dangerous place where some people go for the sole reason of telling lies. The only problem is that this distrust spreads to everything they read on the internet, from Wikipedia to Twitter. Everything is a lie to them and they stop learning new and interesting things because it could well just be false. Later this spreads to real life when they begin to believe even teachers are lying because they might have gotten their facts from some dubious website. And why stop there? Even books could be in some way influenced by the web.I wish I wasn't always so tired.

LzcD9OS.png

Granted. You even get the Director's Cuts! Congratulations!

Unfortunately for you, the DVDs you get are scratched beyond repair, preventing you from watching the movies. As for the other copies, LEGO accidentally mixes them up with a stack of DVD copies of "Attack of the Space Ninjas", a terrible stop-motion film LEGO attempted 10 years ago. The public outcry against LEGO DVDs is so tremendous, they refuse to release the other BIONICLE movies and instead break every single copy they were going to release over the knee of Greg, the voice actor for one of the Space Ninjas.

I wish that I had a lightsaber.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Granted. You have a light saber. Corrupted by the power you wield, you become the most evil monster in history. Hitler and Stalin pale compared to the horrors you unleash. herself collapses from your evil, releasing demons and monsters to and torture the planet unending. And it's all because you wanted a lights aver. I wish I had a puppy.

WIP

All of your nice bicycles are ruined in the process, and it just so happens that all other means of transportation are cut off (including your legs), thus you are stranded in front of your computer, bleeding to death.

I wish I could come up with and write amazing stories whenever I want to.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Granted, they despise.

I wish I didn't have to pay to be a premier member.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, now everyone can be a Premier member, which kind of defeats the purpose of being a Premier Member. Therefore, since everyone can have it now, the administration decides that there is no real need for calling or trating it as something special - and all of a sudden, because everyone's a Premier Member now, nobody is a premier member. And that's absolutely logical, too!

I wish I had vampire fangs :3

Granted, and you type it down. Because of all the conditions you have to think of, all the rules you define and all the possible scenarios you therefore eliminate, the only possible response would be to grant your wish.

As you look at the wall of text that would take at least 15 minutes to read you wonder whether it's really worth it. All of a sudden you feel pity for the BZPer (or member of the DemonicWishFulfilling Corporation) that would have to reply to and try to corrupt your post. You realize that trying to corrupt an un-corruptable wish might cause severe insanity.

And because you are a kind-hearted person you decide not to post it and wish for a goldfish instead.

(you said you wanted to know it ^^)

I wish I were a vampire that could survive sunlight and garlic (but can't stand onions. At all)

Granted.I wish I had a Bordakh that was reprogrammed to follow my exact orders, and nothing but.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"