The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, you are no longer as lazy as you were; your lazier.I wish people knew what a Felineko or Caninu was.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, you grow insane due to insomnia.I wish I was a Dragon of the Kagero clan.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, your teleported there, but the Tardis-esque machine used to send you there malfunctions and your also sent 101,001 years ago, and you die during the Shattering.I wish I had psychic powers.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

The cosmic awesomeness of your chicken makes every football team in the world declare it their mascot. The Chicken leaves you for a life of fame and glory

I whish I could disappear into thin air when I wanted to

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Granted, but you don't have the ability to reverse the effect.I wish I was a Sangheili.

metroid.gif

Granted, you now have a Mask of Shielding made of mud. It immediately falls apart.I wish people would stop saying 'Bionicles' and correctly say it as 'Bionicle'.

metroid.gif

Granted, a policeman that's also a member of BZP notices that it was your fault it happened, and tells the rest of the police. They then proceed to arrest you.I wish I had an idea for a deck to build that's within my budget

metroid.gif

Granted, but Bionicle ended three years ago, so it is quickly usurped in popularity by the Ninjago version of the parody, Fangdam Style.

Granted. Nothing happens to you, but your parents die, and the rest of your life consists of slapping people and yelling "My parents are deaad!".

I wish we could stop wishing for Gangnam-style related things.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Granted, instead of being related to Gangnam-style, it's specifically about Gangnam-style.I wish the Arbiter would appear in Halo 5.

metroid.gif