The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but now each update is half of what it was.I wish I had the eldritch power of the Elder Dragon Planeswalker, Nicol Bolas.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

GRanted but get a heart attack the next day and you must eat pi-flavoured pie for the rest of time. :P

I wish I could find a REAL Nui-rama at a car-boot sale for £1 and I buy it. And its complete. With box and instructions.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Granted, it's a REAL Nui-Rama completely dissected. Highly doubt a box and instructions will help you here.I wish that I had volume 26 of Dragon Ball Z.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted but yo are killed by a DH.

I wish my Nui-Rama was lego, not real.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

They backfire and you are killed.

I wish my nui-rama wasn't broken.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Granted, it was an error in it's creation and it's permanently stuck. So not only is it not working, it is also fused to your face for the rest of your life.I wish the caninu Red Savarin was real.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, today you die heart attack, but at least you don't have school.I wish for a cup of cocoa.

metroid.gif

Granted, you are the greatest MOCist in the world, but in your global fame, you are assassinated, and after your death no one remembers you because they discover that the only reason you were that good was because of some forum game.I wish for a snowcone.

metroid.gif

Granted, it falls apart.

I wish I wasn't broken.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

granted.you get impaled by a small black line and die.

i wish i could speak and my words would form into a speech bubble with text floating next to my face.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(hey, bending paper clips would be cool!)

Granted, but EVERYTHING you say, even if you mutter it.

I wish that I had a functioning TARDIS and I know how to fly it

Granted. You are so good that you become the most famous guitarist of all time. You don't have any time for your friends or family, and the paparazzi follows you everywhere. You fake your own suicide and run away to the Serengeti just to escape the hordes of journalists.

I wish people would look at my sig.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Granted, but you are banned from BZPower because they are sites that go against the rules.I wish I had a parrot

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, but it's only considered the best because all of the other games stopped working, and your's actually stinks.I wish my sword wasn't rusted.

metroid.gif