BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

...I think I just sealed my fate. :| Of all things to become...

And Lloyd? Fine. Valendale/JIF Natural Creamy, take my advice and kill yourself. In my former office there's a cliché gun for you to use. You'll die more honourably this way and won't get killed by villagers. You'll also die as a martyr for the traitor cause, thus hopefully springing up another group of traitors in another world. And there's nothing they can do to stop you!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

It would seem that this game is wrapping up nicely.

Unlike others, this one looks to have an end... :P

Also, cause he asked nicely (and called himself an old fart) I'm letting Gavroche take the next game. If nobody cares. :P

I'm just gonna go ahead and wait for the one after.

YEAH WAITING!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

make him eat so much JIF Natural Creamy peanut butter that he gets so sick of it he starts to choke and dies and we bury him in a giant tub of JIF Natural Peanut butter which we feed to the Giant Space Butterfly which metamorphosizes into an Impossibly Large Cosmic Hummingbird

or something

Edited by sukapony

overlordsukapon.png

Okay guys, warning, long post ahead! And it was entirely typed on my iPod so =PSo, first, thank you Lloyd. I didn't really have anything to do with this game, but I am glad to hear you liked it! You really don't know how much that means to me lol. I can say now that my first hosting attempt was a success! And to be honest, whenever you became the doctor at the beginning I thought the villagers were screwed. After all, you were gonna get killed first round again! =PSecondly, Gavroche, I have some things I have learned that you should use in this next game. The two day time limit, the majority of respondent mafians, and group PMing all are really useful. In the group pm for the traitors was so much easier for me to a: understand what was happening, and b: get the scenes mostly out on time. I would suggest you use those to your advantage in the next game! I mean, I guess you don't have to if you don't want to but I think you should. (Also, dont do the stupid innocence thing. That kinda sucked lol)Thirdly, thank you to everyone for such a great game! It really was awesome, and the fact that almost everybody if not everybody was active in the thread was awesome! Thank you so much for that! I will post the final scene sometime tomorrow afternoon, so any public discussion of the game should be done between now and then. I will try to make the final scene worth this entire journey. =DAnd finally, the last idea. I really wanted to host one of these for a very long time because of a few reasons, one of the most prominent of which is the fact it made me write. Now, I don't want to stop writing like this after the game ends, so I was wondering, what would everyone think of a BIONICLE MAFIA 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO epic? It would follow the scenes, with some tweaks, including rewrites of some of the worse scenes. (Taka Nuvia's death scene I am looking at you) as well as some insight as to what the traitors and the detective and the medic were doing, as well as anyone else who wants to sent me a pm about what they did. Who did they converse with in PM, what they got out of it, etc etc. The topic would be used for a lot of it, but I think it would be pretty cool to see that. I don't think it has ever been done before; I would like to do it a lot I think. =DThanks for reading guys, and thanks for a great mafia game!

I will fully support this, and if you want any details from me just ask--actually forget that, I'll send you a summary of everything that happened on my end.

Also, now that it's over I can say no, there was no joker, I was just trying very hard not to get hanged. And by George did it work. Ain't y'all glad you listened to me?

P.S. Show of hands, who figured out I was the medic and when?

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I agree that this was an awesome game, and an epic based on it would be amazing. =D

Lloyd: I figured that you might've been the medic when I actually started to take things more seriously. =P I did help you with the joker thing, since Negative was kinda panicking about it. =P

lloyd was the medic all along

well that's nice to know so what of this secret role?

WE TRAITORS ALL THOUGHT LLOYD WAS TOO OBVIOUS A TARGET

Now future traitors know to treat Lloyd like a generic citizen. It doesn't matter if he's alive.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

... Lloyd was the medic?

:OMG:

Also I fully support an Electric Boogaloo epic. As long as the Chattering Corpse Heap is still in the story. :P And hey, an epic would probs draw awareness (Not a lot, but some) to the Mafia games so that we could eventually start bringing the number of people that can sign up upwards.

Anyway, even though I was the first cool dude villager to get killed off, and really can't say I played a huge part (Except for being the lone speaker for the Chattering Corpse Heap for quite a while) I enjoyed this game. (Kinda unlike the others. :P )

Oh, and yeah the innocentness stuff wasn't a great idea. Not like anyone even paid attention to it anyway...

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Guys, just a heads up. If you don't name Bionicle Mafia 3 "Bionicle Mafia With a Vengeance," then you are dead to me.

also i support this epic

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Dawn of the Final Day

Valendale slammed the door shut, and threw his wooden bed in front of it. He didn’t have much time. The room was hidden in shadows, it was so terribly dark. He rushed around the room, lighting every lightstone he could. Soon the room was bathed in light, and no shadow lasted anywhere in the entire room. Valendale’s hands were shaking, his body was tense, and he could never be prepared for what was to come. He clumsily opened up a small chest, and he dumped all of its contents on the floor.

There was a small twig, some glass bottles, and a bunch of heatstones. Valendale grabbed one of the heatstones, and unsteadily burned into the wall words that would define this final day. His final day. He scribbled furiously, sweat dripping heavily off of his biological parts as he charred the wood into the scariest thing he had every done.

Outside the wind began to pick up, and Lloyd and iBrow began to fear the consequences. They couldn’t wait until the afternoon; they had to eliminate Valendale now. They gathered their fellow villagers, Lhikevikk, Norik Astartes, and Sukapony, to march on Valendale’s house. They passed by the Chattering Corpse Heap, they passed the central platform, and they arrived at the Tower of Valendale.

The wind was at hurricane speeds already, and it showed no signs of stopping. They looked upon the menacing tower, and they began to question why they didn’t do this earlier. After all, his tower had a skull on the door. That just screams Traitor.

Then, to make matters worse, it began to rain. Within seconds every one of the villagers was drenched, and they couldn’t get in the door. It was shut fast, and the weather was getting even more unnaturally violent. Their feet began to slip on the slick wood, and by no effort could they get in. They were stuck.

Valendale took his stairs two at a time, rushing to the top of his tower. They would be stuck at the door for long enough for him to finish his spell, but just in case they did make it in before he was ready there was a special something for them waiting inside the door. He broke open the door, and stepped out into a maelstrom. He realized that the heatstone wouldn’t work on this drenched wood. So he grabbed the twig, and began to burn into the wood the final words with a purple energy. His cloak was soaked, no more than a sponge at this point, but he kept on writing.

The villagers were at a loss, as every one of their attempts to get in failed. Then, it began to snow as well, rising higher and higher before they could do anything. Then, Lhikevikk looked up, and he saw their salvation.

A Giant Space Butterfly was descending, carrying a Spirit of most Masterful means on its back. The Spirit collapsed the doors with his mind, allowing the villagers in. Lhikevikk shouted a thank-you, as the duo flew back up into the storm. They had somewhere to be.

Lloyd ran in first, looking around for the Traitor. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t see the circle engraved in the floor. He dropped to the floor like a puppet whose strings were just cut, as the rest of the villagers ran in. It was some sort of enchantment circle, and it appeared to have killed Lloyd instantly. Sukapony ran to his side, and yanked the Mask of Life from the medic’s bag. He shoved it on, and it glowed brightly as Lloyd got up unsteadily to his feet. Sukapony threw the mask back into the bag, and they ran to the top of the tower.

Valendale stood on the spire of wood he had created, and looked down on the powerless villagers below him. “Fools!” he screamed down at them, “you have no idea the amount of power you are dealing with!”

Norik retorted back through the maelstrom, “You have nothing, nothing to fight for, nothing to live for! Let us finish you and your kind’s reign of terror!” Valendale responded with a scream of primal rage, and all the clouds in the sky began to surround him. Lightning shoot out of the masses of clouds like it was angry, and within seconds one well aimed bolt struck Norik.

He fell to the ground, and iBrow and Lloyd ran to his side. Lloyd grabbed his wrist, and then shook his head. The Mask had already been used this day, and normal medical treatments couldn’t cure death. “Hasn’t there been enough bloodshed?” iBrow then yelled up to the incredible monster above them, when they all noticed something. There was no longer just one being in the cloud, they could see the faint silhouettes of a multitude of beings.

There was an almighty crash, and a blinding flash of light. The cloud was no more, and there was no one on top of the pillar. They wouldn’t ever know what happened that day, but they knew this; the traitors wouldn’t be back in Le-Koro ever again. Peace had been restored.

And then Negative became a condiment.

Villager smote, Traitor Mysterified, and Game Over.

Thanks again to everyone who played, and keep a lookout for the next game. iBrow(Gavroche) should have it up soon, and I call spot 11. =P

I will also put a link to the epic in the MAFIA III’s topic once it gets posted. Remember to send me some communication things, and if everyone wanted to tell me kinda what their character would be like that would be awesome! Just shoot me a PM or drop it on my status board thing (what do you even call that?). Thanks again for this great game, and see y’all in the next one! =D

• Upvote 1