BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

What about that story you wrote back in 2012 that Grochi may or may not still have?

Different kind of bedtime story.

I think the mask changes color based upon the primary color scheme of the wearer. That's what happened in canon and I don't really see why it wouldn't because people buy masks from NPCs and the mask then matches their color.

Not to take the wind from your sails, Hub, but I could ask the same thing of Kyoshi. Members wanted!

Seriously though, why does it seem like that the minor clans only have one or two people with characters in them? Are people being stingy with the number of Dasaka they're playing?

So I was coerced into reading out the rules because people enjoyed my morning voice.

You can thank Tyler for this.

Here we freaking go, lads.

Welcome to Night Vale.

- Indigo Individual

• Upvote 1

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So I was coerced into reading out the rules because people enjoyed my morning voice.

Here we freaking go, lads.

Changing a 'ck' to a 'q' doesn't really change much, y'know. It was under 500KB, though, I give you that! -GSR

Edited by GSR

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

As hot as Raz's voice is, this tangent is making the topic spammy. Similar to art, further discussion of game supplemental material (shared art, podcasts, news broadcasts and now readings) should be discussed in a separate blog entry or topic, as best fitting the material.

Thanks.

PS: Also, posting just a gif or image is frowned upon, if not against BZP rules (I'm not sure anymore tbh) so please don't do that. Furthermore, Aurora, that gif contains words that circumvent the word filter, so I suggest you remove it altogether. Edit: Yay thanks GSR.

Edited by Crown Princess Yumiwa

As hot as Raz's voice is, this tangent is making the topic spammy. Similar to art, further discussion of game supplemental material (shared art, podcasts, news broadcasts and now readings) should be discussed in a separate blog entry or topic, as best fitting the material.

Thanks.

How is the discussion of the rules not on topic?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I figured that to be the last one, anyway. Now I'm just stuck with my low-powered regular voice.

An-y-way~

We're getting a pretty sizable group near Lavapool, here. Things may end up speeding up pretty soon, so if you want in on the shebang, make it quick-like.

helo frens

I don't see such vendors anywhere though.

And yes, please join Clan Hogo, people. We are only, like 3 characters.

Well.. at least you have three. currently clan vadiru consist of me myself and I, and unlike the other clans well clan vadiru is unique because we are the only clan who openly supports the Fursics. Can any other clan claim that?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.